• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

I just finished Torment. Really enjoyed it too.

I guess I can get back to Sophie for something more lighthearted before Nier is out.

I wish I could afford Nier and Sophie (and Torment).
But with Nonary Games and Operation Abyss releasing soon and with A Clockwork Ley-Line KS closing this month, I have my purchases for the month already covered. :\

inb4 'PC has no games'

r3n4ud

Humble extras. Also, it's Rive, not Riven.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Okhlos -- MB-607EDE19DC750B0A - Taken by purseowner
Poly Bridge -- MB-C213FE251116BBD1 - Taken by Cels
Project Highrise -- MB-24B94879A28CCDDB - Taken by Zeknurn
Rive -- MB-E738F11EE2AC048C - Taken by Vuze

Durante

I wish I could afford Nier and Sophie (and Torment).
But with Nonary Games and Operation Abyss releasing soon and with A Clockwork Ley-Line KS closing this month, I have my purchases for the month already covered. :\

inb4 'PC has no games'
I sometimes forget that not everyone already paid for Torment in 2013.
(Wow, it's really been 4 years since the KS huh)

NeoRaider

I wanted to buy both Little Nightmares and RiME day 1 (wasn't expecting NieR to be available so soon on PC tbh.) but i decided to wait and go with NieR only.

After seeing how fast these Indie games end up in bundles and how fast their prices drop i will just wait few months and play them later. It's not like i don't have enough games waiting to be played. I also wasn't expecting RiME to be 35€, but it's supposed to be 8-10h long game so i guess it's ok...

How would I go around to giving away a steam gift instead of a key on modbot?

Send the gift to your own email, then remove the email from the gift message you get, and add that as a game to modbot.

For instance, if your gift message is:

https://store.steampowered.com/acco...5E6838?redeemer=pepitopistolero@fakeemail.com

Then remove "pepitopistolero@fakeemail.com"

and send a message to modbot with:

(message title) Register

Game to giveaway - https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/C3C28C64A15E6838?redeemer=

All the other rules you want to use here, one line per rule

Knurek

I sometimes forget that not everyone already paid for Torment in 2013.
(Wow, it's really been 4 years since the KS huh)

I'll share an even worse fact about me - I have never played Planescape.
I read an unfinished Let's Play about the game, so I know it's good. If someone makes an 'auto-resolve all combat encounters' mod, I'll probably even play it

Tonton

Send the gift to your own email, then remove the email from the gift message you get, and add that as a game to modbot.

For instance, if your gift message is:

https://store.steampowered.com/acco...5E6838?redeemer=pepitopistolero@fakeemail.com

Then remove "pepitopistolero@fakeemail.com"

and send a message to modbot with:

(message title) Register

Game to giveaway - https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/C3C28C64A15E6838?redeemer=

All the other rules you want to use here, one line per rule

Thanks!

shockdude

more video games whoo
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (shockdude, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Midnight Club II -- MB-2E57259984CB29A2 - Taken by voodooray

Javier23

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Javier23:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Javier23, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Hexus -- MB-FE0DB7407F860EF5 - Taken by InquisitorAles
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 -- MB-4EF714DED837C31A - Taken by Purkake4

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Postal 2 Plus Paradise Lost DLC failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

Anteater

I just unlocked a bunch of stuff in Atelier sophie, so good time to take a break and I'll start on those after I finish Nier since I don't have time after this weekend

also more TiTS waiting for me if/when I'm done with both of those!

VybBkwR.jpg

Here be game.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shattered Planet -- MB-5871295C456CE0B6 - Taken by Megauap. 1 entrants total.

t1489251723z1.png

Javier23

Banned
Before trying out extra modes in RE4, I decided to continue revisiting games that was released released in 2007 with Driver: Parallel Lines. First impressions are good, driving is not bad and i love 70's aesthetic. On the other side, driving to missions markers around the city and trying to get rid of police is a chore. Definitely need to play more, but i hope this is not 20+ hours game.
I don't remember it being one. It's rather short. Enjoyed it for what it was back in the day.

Make sure you play Driver San Francisco if you haven't already.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Spiritreaver:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spiritreaver, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Morphblade -- MB-7A89EA12F3FCE0C2 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 3 entrants total.
Poly Bridge -- MB-B15448AC93E5006D - Taken by MaxiLive. 6 entrants total.

t1489252779z1.png
Here ya go.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

People Battle In A Fantasy Setting -- MB-D10DF39C434E94F5 - Taken by shintoki. 13 entrants total.

t1489253274z1.png

OmarYusaf

So, Nier Automata still is in the top 5 of Worldwide steam sales. What are you guys expecting sales wise ?

I agree with the MG:R estimate.

I'm surprised by the hype around this. Platinum pedigree notwithstanding, it didn't seem like the traditional type of game to hype up the pc crowd.

So, Nier Automata still is in the top 5 of Worldwide steam sales. What are you guys expecting sales wise ?

Isn't this the first full price product SE Japan has released on Steam? Besides DQH that arrived late and with no announcement. My hope is it makes them realize day and date release or close to are better than late releases.

Ascheroth

Isn't this the first full price product SE Japan has released on Steam? Besides DQH that arrived late and with no announcement. My hope is it makes them realize day and date release or close to are better than late releases.
I am Setsuna, technically.
Though that was obviously a little different then Nier.

tuxfool

Banned
Just some Humble spares. The Shadowrun code might not work, let me know and I'll make good on it anyway.

ModBot said:
Instructions for tuxfool:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abzu -- MB-C0759AB320104945 - Taken by Powerpuff. 29 entrants total.
Shadowrun: Hong Kong -- MB-1D789CD2F65ABD35 - Taken by fallout. 10 entrants total.

t1489265461z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom