• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember it being one. It's rather short. Enjoyed it for what it was back in the day.

Make sure you play Driver San Francisco if you haven't already.
Sure, i'll play it. Someday. Since it's 2011 game and I'm only somewhere in the middle of completing 2007, i'll play it in 2020 at best.
Also, thanks for Hexus! :)

Yakkue

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Mass Effect 2 -- MB-E6CCF2D5467E4003 - Taken by Stall19. 4 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-ED2D73D6E92B0544
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-CAD401FF8EAC15A6 - Taken by Pachimari. 1 entrants total.

t1489256170z1.png

Durante

Based on the indicators available, I expect Nier to reach ~75k within a week of it s release -- so by day 10 of SteamSpy tracking.
(As long as there is no huge backlash about any shortcomings of the port that is)

That would be over 3 million in the bank for Square-Enix in just that one week, which might be enough to make them reconsider their silly porting and release date strategy. But probably not.

Based on the indicators available, I expect Nier to reach ~75k within a week of it s release -- so by day 10 of SteamSpy tracking.
(As long as there is no huge backlash about any shortcomings of the port that is)

That would be over 3 million in the bank for Square-Enix in just that one week, which might be enough to make them reconsider their silly porting and release date strategy. But probably not.
I sincerely hope Revelator 2 being a simultaneous release ends up being a wake up call for ASW as well.

It may or may not. Funnily, this release is too fucked up for them to draw a good lesson. What they could learn basically is:
1) Day and date release (or close to) means more sales at full price
2) Denuvo means more sales at full price
3) Being silent generate hype and interest so people want it more

As for the sales, I expect Automata to do 50k first week.

I think the problem about the Nier release on Steam is, that its not even available in a market, that might be the biggest one for them, 95% of Asia...

Lain

Almost got done with the second area in Hollow Knight and while the game is really great, the stutter is downright awful and annoying, especially because it always happens when I'm fighting some tough enemy or jumping over some dangerous place.

Ascheroth

Still up for grabs.
(Maybe I should have used a higher profile game, but that'll have to wait until summer sale :p)
Trivia giveaways seem fun. I wonder if anyone can answer this:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Swapper -- MB-0C10DF064EC7F36D Trivia Question: There is one organization in Nihei Tsutomus works that is a recurring element in several of his series. What is its name?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

MysterY GifT -- MB-A75FD7BB63ED99B5 - Taken by Accoun. 54 entrants total.

t1489269023z1.png

Ludens

Banned
I don't understand, will all future contents be free for current Numenera users, or only the content listed in the last report from devs?
Because apparently there's a lot of stuff cut from the game/never implemented, so I'm wondering if the game will see a future director's cut when all stuff is released and bugs ironed out.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I don't understand, will all future contents be free for current Numenera users, or only the content listed in the last report from devs?
Because apparently there's a lot of stuff cut from the game/never implemented, so I'm wondering if the game will see a future director's cut when all stuff is released and bugs ironed out.

The former, but there'll likely be a paid expansion or two.

Durante

It's just a napkin mathesque stab in the dark: RPG + narratively rich world = ripe for additional content.
I don't know if it makes much sense for this game.
I completed it today, and I love it, but I wouldn't replay it for any mid-game DLC, and post-game DLC makes absolutely no sense.

Anteater

I wanna play the ff12 remastered

tumblr_mqhgg9lgub1r0xjnuec.gif

but I bet SE is gonna go out of their way to make sure my region is locked so I don't get to give them money

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wanna play the ff12 remastered

tumblr_mqhgg9lgub1r0xjnuec.gif

but I bet SE is gonna go out of their way to make sure my region is locked so I don't get to give them money

I'd look to FFX/X-2 HD instead, which is available worldwide. Have faith! I mean, Squeenix doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, but logic is on your side.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of tuxfool, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abzu -- MB-C0759AB320104945 - Taken by Powerpuff. 29 entrants total.
Shadowrun: Hong Kong -- MB-1D789CD2F65ABD35 - Taken by fallout. 10 entrants total.

t1489265461z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom