• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect this to be spammed here
C6hxYuLWoAAP4W-.jpg

punished snake you say? now we're talking

Teppic

Between Zelda and Persona 5, my PC is very neglected.

At least I still have you FF XIV
I was thinking of buying Hollow Knight after playing the preview, but now Zelda is taking all my time. I didn't know Persona 5 would release so soon. Will play that too!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know the feeling.

I played Nier. None of that last pic looks familiar. Is the sequel /that/ different?

There is a character from Drakengard, Metal Gear Rising, Anime text and no idea what else. I just expect fucked up shit because I know Drakengard series has fucked up shit and its in the same universe as Nier but thats as far I can go.

Is Crom going to give away NieR at 3am in the morning? Does Crom observe Daylight Saving?

If Thor were to give me MjolNieR I would wrest bounty from Crom's hand.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like i would've liked better a mass effect game in which you played like a rogue captain of a mercenary spaceship rather than the same military commander thing

i don't mind more of the same cos i enjoyed playing captain kirk but u know, han solo is cool too, and a less serious story with a bit of a swashbuckling flair wouldn't be bad i think

If you bought the Be Mine Anniversay Bundle 4 from Groupees they have added a random steam key to the bundle. You seem to get one of:

• Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
  • The Blackwell Bundle (PACK)
  • The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
  • Memoria
  • Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
  • Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition
  • A Golden Wake
  • Bad Bots
  • Bloodbath Kavkaz

I got Dreamfall.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Princess Isabella return of the curse -- MB-737ADAB1DADB9D8B - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Royal defense -- MB-FB763F20B2D437C4
Unmechanical -- MB-3D4F806FB6F3D900 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.

t1489296559z1.png

bbd23

Well I just "finished" the house in fata morgana. got ending #2. that was great. seems theres so much more to see though? how do I go about this? will look into more after Nier.

zkylon

zkylewd
actually from watching the gameplay from pax it does look like andromeda is a big lighter than the original trilogy

i like that

edit: the amount of time dedicated to talking romance, by both bioware and the audience is worrying tho

Monooboe

actually from watching the gameplay from pax it does look like andromeda is a big lighter than the original trilogy

i like that

edit: the amount of time dedicated to talking romance, by both bioware and the audience is worrying tho

Honestly, that is what I am looking forward to the most. I kind of just want the exploration and getting to know the characters.

Tizoc

Did the latest client update mess up controller support for xbone controllers?

Restart your PC and see if Steam still is having issues with that. DQ Heroes hadn't been recognizing my PS4 controller via Input Mapper. After a reboot, it recognized it fine.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ball of Wonder -- MB-E09EB097F2B7F7D9 - Taken by xelios
Be Mine Anniversary Grab Bag #1 -- MB-D87993D40E34651C - Taken by SSPssp
Beater Spirit -- MB-1B423034B412C311 - Taken by rainking187
Chicken Invaders 4 + DLC -- MB-BF9D35501A7D4C59 - Taken by darkchewie
Energy Cycle -- MB-1098B473A4355EC4 - Taken by Mavromatis
Gravity Error -- MB-9F8185D2DFF3E710 - Taken by Smeagol
Remnants of a Beautiful Day -- MB-96BB8FD0057CB55C - Taken by Abomination
SkyTime -- MB-B044EA75D66ACB82 - Taken by Vuze
Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath -- MB-E9861F8F5D5DD91D - Taken by Hakkelus
SweatShop -- MB-C5C9FCAE74E43568 - Taken by fuzzy123

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the fuck at SF5 being that high with no sale?

Final Round hype? Whats going on?

Tellaerin

15 switch related threads on the first page of gaming

Pls stop

I only follow console news sporadically these days and rarely venture outside this thread when I'm on NeoGAF. And honestly, I think I'm probably better off for it. Especially when I hear things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom