• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

This is not an anime thread.

SOctEVd.gif

Nillansan

Only the second level and I'm 🔎 all over the screen for a chicken. Thought it might have been within a croc from the clue but nope.

Okay, I've spent the last 10 minutes closely inspecting that picture. There's obviously no chicken in that picture, since you cropped it out. Nice trolling.

Only the second level and I'm 🔎 all over the screen for a chicken. Thought it might have been within a croc from the clue but nope.

Play with the beige background. It's easier on the eyes and I felt like I was doing better spotting stuff with it.

Sajko

Game was removed from Steam by Valve.

I have a couple of games with cards I cant do shit with them. Namely Digital Homicide shovelware.

Jawmuncher

If Valve was smart, they'd update their TOS so that even if a game is removed from steam they could still sell cards. It's just they get even more of a cut since it's them and the seller and no publisher anymore

Right most of you louts don't really deserve this but it's tradition soooooo
It's my birthday today so here's a big giveaway. You should be able to enter for more than 1 game.

Let me know if you encounter issues redeeming the giveaway(s) you won

Happy birthday!

If Valve was smart, they'd update their TOS so that even if a game is removed from steam they could still sell cards. It's just they get even more of a cut since it's them and the seller and no publisher anymore

I dont really think they could do that regarding copyright law. I mean if I have a game there, do some art, then it gets removed from Steam, Valve would make money from my art, all alone so they would act like the only copyright holder. This would lead to huge problems in a lot of countries.

In Germany e.g. (and other european countries) that wouldnt be possible and I could easily sue Valve.

Vuze

Probably some legal concerns considering the cards include art etc from the removed game or the cut might be considered profits without property or sth.

Also, happy birthday Tizoc 🎉

It's my birthday today so here's a big giveaway. You should be able to enter for more than 1 game.

Happy birthday!

MUnited83

For you.

They really can't do that. Legally it would be extremely iffy and TOS wouldn't save them at all (TOS means shit in most countries). Also, it would be extra iffy in cases of games taken down by DMCA complaint.

Popstar

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys.

Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-DED52A5412D2C785 - Taken by Popstar. 4 entrants total.
Why So Evil + Why So Evil 2: Dystopia + Brilliant Bob in case anyone was curious.

Not Nier

Coreda

Styx 2 ot will go up within 24 hours, grab it from gamersgate if u want a cheap price on the base game.

Oh snap. Is Gamersgate one of the good sites? Can't remember all that are recommended.

Also does that come with the Steam pre-order bonuses? It states 'Pre-order' but it doesn't specify any extras.

Oh snap. Is Gamersgate one of the good sites? Can't remember all that are recommended.

Also does that come with the Steam pre-order bonuses? It states 'Pre-order' but it doesn't specify any extras.
That site is fine, they just have an unfortunate name :(

Happy birthday Tizoc!

Prety sure they had that name before that whole debacle
Case in point
Y'all remember that one time they sold a bethesda bundle with 4-5 games for around $20?
They did indeed have the name before the debacle, but they keep unfortunately getting mixed up with it.

Only thing I ever bought from them was Rocksmith 2014 for $9.99 though.

Hektor

I still find it hard to comprehend that there is a Yoko Taro x PlatinumGames Collaboration on Steam, what blessed times we live in

73V3N

Banned

Happy birthday!

Jawmuncher

I still find it hard to comprehend that there is a Yoko Taro x PlatinumGames Collaboration on Steam, what blessed times we live in

What are you talking about?
These are the dark ages. No Dino Crisis, no snake in smash, action re is MIA. Gaming is in a rut

Without the aura of protection from sympathetic mods we would surely have been purged years ago.

ME2 is still good. Not paying $50+ for all the ME3 story DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom