• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

question about buying from another region

nier automata isn't avaiable in SA store,but it's avaiable in UAE store,those two store considered a one region?
so is it ok if someone from UAE buy it from there and i can activate it on my SA account?

Parsnip

€20 for those NES games. Hmm.

I think I may be persuaded.

They should have a challenge/achievement/something in Chip n Dale where you have to pick 2P mode but only player one can move, so you have to carry 2P through the entire game.

Then I'll buy it for certain.

Ganado

I will buy it, but gonna have a hard time with them. I loved playing Duck Tales Remastered on the hardest difficulty, but when I tried the original, I got fucked hard, even on easy.

I'll get that Disney collection too

Now Disney, give me the other Marvel fighting games.

DMC 13? Never, that game still isn't great with its several pages of fixes.

And as for DMC HD Collection... 2 good games and a coaster isn't a bad deal.

Tizoc

I'll get that Disney collection too

Now Disney, give me the other Marvel fighting games.

DMC 13? Never, that game still isn't great with its several pages of fixes.

And as for DMC HD Collection... 2 good games and a coaster isn't a bad deal.
I never said dmc hd collection
I said dmc duology

I never said dmc hd collection
I said dmc duology
But Tizoc, I said 2 good games and a coaster. You can have a collection with only two games and something to set your drink on!

(unless my joke is falling flat because there actually is something called the duology)

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Amiga Duck Tales game please, thanks

LvWMxHL.gif

pYkTCes.png

that was my jam...

I feel like with Dragon's Dogma, Dead Rising 1, Marvel VS Capcom 3 etc Capcom have been pretty decent about this? Unless you meant SNES era or something.

OKAMI HD GOD HAND ASURA'S WRATH GHOST TRICK ACE ATTORNEY.

But yeah, they've been pretty good indeed. That makes me really hopeful on that matter, considering they're on a hit record. But this compilation has nothing to do with that initiative. It's a follow up to the Megaman Collection, which I hoped would be followed by a SNES Megaman Collection or SNES/Megadrive Capcom era games. Not NES Disney games :/

Jawmuncher

Capcoms output has been crap because it's all stuff I don't want. Glad other people are happy though, I guess. Best thing has been the DR1 remaster if we talk recently and MVC3 (DD is too far too count now)

DR4 - whack
RE7 - whack
Disney collection - whack
SF2 switch - whack
The games I want - tight as fuck

Capcoms output has been crap because it's all stuff I don't want. Glad other people are happy though, I guess. Best thing has been the DR1 remaster if we talk recently (DD is too far too count now)

Eh, Dragon's Dogma was actually only one year ago. That pretty much tells you how AMAZING Capcom have been with that so far: Dragon's Dogma, Resident Evil 0, Dead Rising 1 HD, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3.
That's been since January 2016.

Should tell all the people who still expect SEGA to do some stuff :/

Retrofluxed

This comes across as funnier than it should.
I just imagine you playing these games, and your kids wishing they could play and you denying them.

I could always do what I did with my brother when he was little and give them unplugged controllers. On a serious note, the oldest is 3 and she'd rather watch me. I got her an NES classic and she still struggles to move Mario.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils -- MB-2B4EE06403F42725 - Taken by Madn. 6 entrants total.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-012B405C15C2AD47 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 1 entrants total.
Diadra Empty -- MB-6C399F06242078E1 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 1 entrants total.
GundeadliGne -- MB-E8BD981C8D5FA649 - Taken by pantsattack
Gundemonium Recollection -- MB-4A693FDE9F47C4FC - Taken by fenners. 3 entrants total.
Hitogata Happa -- MB-D49613C6F675C89B - Taken by yoshizzle
Jotun -- MB-A7EA9D38D092644F - Taken by Endruen. 16 entrants total.
Suguri Collection (Suguri Plus Acceleration of Suguri) -- MB-57FE2869016E871F - Taken by PaulSane. 4 entrants total.
The Journey Down 1 Plus 2 Bundle -- MB-D0E23EE1AAD15EC3 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2 -- MB-E9DA9EBA2E5B7948 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Fort Defense failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1489607476z1.png

Pachimari

I need these games to come to Steam:

- Bayonetta
- Vanquish
- Okami HD
- World of Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy I
- Final Fantasy II
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Digimon: Cyber Sleuth
- Digimon: Next Order

Just this. It isn't too much to ask? Right?... right? :(

Tonton

I need these games to come to Steam:

- Bayonetta
- Vanquish
- Okami HD
- World of Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy I
- Final Fantasy II
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Digimon: Cyber Sleuth
- Digimon: Next Order

Just this. It isn't too much to ask? Right?... right? :(
Honestly found cyber sleuth kinda mediocre
And the translation was pretty poor
Still, wish Bandai Namco would add Digimon to the list of their franchises that have a d1 PC release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom