• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

oL7j0pg.png

Jawmuncher alert.
Please do not ban me.

It's actually pretty nice on my wallet that they're offering console game bundles.

huh. PSN codes I guess? I mean, Nintendo did it, so its not really shocking other consoles would get in on it.

Of course the "problem" (for us) becomes when they take the spot of a usual PC bundle, so maybe in the future they can have it seperate.

It's not the first PlayStation bundle. Remember that Capcom bundle?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wonder if that playstation bundle was what was supposed to go live yesterday but they ran into some sort of problem. Would make sense, I don't know if they publicly said anything about there not being a new bundle this week.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils -- MB-2B4EE06403F42725 - Taken by Madn. 6 entrants total.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-012B405C15C2AD47 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 1 entrants total.
Diadra Empty -- MB-6C399F06242078E1 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 1 entrants total.
GundeadliGne -- MB-E8BD981C8D5FA649 - Taken by pantsattack
Gundemonium Recollection -- MB-4A693FDE9F47C4FC - Taken by fenners. 3 entrants total.
Hitogata Happa -- MB-D49613C6F675C89B - Taken by yoshizzle
Jotun -- MB-A7EA9D38D092644F - Taken by Endruen. 16 entrants total.
Suguri Collection (Suguri Plus Acceleration of Suguri) -- MB-57FE2869016E871F - Taken by PaulSane. 4 entrants total.
The Journey Down 1 Plus 2 Bundle -- MB-D0E23EE1AAD15EC3 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2 -- MB-E9DA9EBA2E5B7948 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Fort Defense failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1489607476z1.png

THQ nordic hasn't relased alot of games on PS4 yet. I think the only things as of now are Darksiders 1+2, book of unwritten tales 2, Legend of Kay Anniversary and mx vs atv supercross encore. I wonder if they will bring some older PS3 games in the bundle to fill things out.

amrod

I was family sharing and they got my copy of COD 3 banned,

If i ask steam to revoke my copy and rebuy it, will it still be banned?

Kiru

Yo where is the Nier Preload ? Sucks for me with my shitty internet. Guess there's no Nier on friday for me. :(

MUnited83

For you.
They usually send them day or two before the release.
Considering that apparently the physical release needs to be actually put into a disc drive to then access a website where you finally get the key, i wouldn't even expect the keys to be ready for most orders on release.

Monooboe

Wait, what's this now? Got this in an email from Steam.

This ia an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD key.

NeoRaider

^ Got the same email. Probably someone from the GAF that was doing the giveaway.

Considering that apparently the physical release needs to be actually put into a disc drive to then access a website where you finally get the key, i wouldn't even expect the keys to be ready for most orders on release.

Yeah that can be a problem. But they are still offering Hitman Complete which uses the same activation.
I guess they have other sources (digital?) for the keys they are selling. Idk. we will see.

MUnited83

For you.
^ Got the same email. Probably someone from the GAF that was doing the giveaway.

Yeah that can be a problem. But they are still offering Hitman Complete which uses the same activation.
I guess they have other sources (digital?) for the keys they are selling. Idk. we will see.
They has plenty of time to generate Hitman codes, it has been released since January.

Grief.exe

Isn't that what they did for Hitman too? I remember someone in here posting that exact experience.

JarrodL

I guess I'll have to temporarily sign up for that stupid Origin Access thingie, cause I don't want to wait another week to start playing mass effect and I could use some virtual love in space simulator in my life right now.

That is, of course, if I manage to VPN my way around the stupid Origin/EA language policy which prohibits me from playing their games in english, that's always fun.

Tizoc

When do I get the
double jump in
Hollow Knight?
I want to get the remaining items I'm missing so I can fully upgrade this weak ass traffic cone.

madjoki

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Asteroid Bounty Hunter -- MB-8FC7FF5B99722440 - Taken by Belgarion
Atriage -- MB-4521D04FB7C75737 - Taken by madjoki
Day D: Ice Age -- MB-F098073C407F0CF0
Day D: Time Mayhem -- MB-4A1EBF19D0860F85
Diadra Empty -- MB-8F47CFF3E2AA7A18 - Taken by Loptous
Gun Monkeys -- MB-D51C3455FF9ED6F2
Illumine -- MB-DF0C8A49CE7E7CCD - Taken by Costa1774
Neon Space 2 -- MB-F593153E37C9FD8A - Taken by Eila
Pinball FX2: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of The Force Pack -- MB-446F5897CB33FFCB - Taken by Cth
Rebirth of Island -- MB-BED7D9051C638960 - Taken by septicore
ShipLord -- MB-8872E8A0DD37C99B - Taken by liezryou
Soup: The Game -- MB-3C41F1C678B94A4E - Taken by dave is ok
Timore 5 -- MB-BC8817BDA70135F8 - Taken by zebez
Timore Inferno -- MB-25635D5E93C152A7 - Taken by Hakkelus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom