• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Looks like the Furi DLC aside from The Flame
has another secret boss.

Also, the new fight is pretty hard, doesn't help I hadn't played it in a while.

Nillansan

I'll likely pick it up during summer sale, looking forward to it.

I picked it up during the last sale, I would gladly have paid the full price if I knew it was this good, I might do a give-away at some point or support their Patreon.

Momodora was my 3rd or 4th top game of last year, and I think Hollow Knight is better in most regards. Certainly if you like one I can't imagine you not enjoying the other.

Thanks, that's good to hear. Looking forward to trying it out.

Everyones talking about Momodora or Hollow Knight, but no one played the best Metroidvania of 2016 Rabi Ribi....

The boss encounters look way too bullet hellish to my liking, everything else looks fine though, I might give it a try down the line.

Lain

So, that Project nimbus 75% off on Bundlestars was actually a price mistake? Went to look today to purchase it and it was actually 25% off, so it wasn't 3,75€ the price to pay, but 3,75€ was how much I'd save.
Makes sense though, game is still in early access, such a big discount didn't feel exactly normal.

Merkunt

Need help with forcing a higher resolution using Gedosato with AoE2 HD.

Game forces me to use my desktop resolution and there's no way to change it within the game or .ini file. Thanks in advance.

* Never had any issues like this beforehand, it's exclusive to AoE2

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rockin' Ranger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rockin' Ranger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Legends of Eisenwald -- MB-14C6F13E0DD219AA - Taken by rainking187

What?
Did they ever say something about a PC release?

SNK Playmore Executive Said Successful Steam Ports Helped Bring the Company Back to Game Development, they released a good amount of their games on steam, there is a PS4 Console Exclusive label on the Boxart. It seems more like a "When" not "If" for KOF XIV coming to Steam. Then again you never know :/

Tonton

SNK Playmore Executive Said Successful Steam Ports Helped Bring the Company Back to Game Development, they released a good amount of their games on steam, there is a PS4 Console Exclusive label on the Boxart. It seems more like a "When" not "If" for KOF XIV coming to Steam. Then again you never know :/
That's all I remember and why I've been waiting and hoping for it to happen
Tizoc's comment made it sound like there was some timeframe to expect for it to me

Purkake4

Banned
Spintires is super cheap on Humble

PCf17Uw.png

The game is pretty cool imo

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/spintires
There's some crazy ass mods as well. Would recommend.

One issue I have with Mass Effect 2 is you cannot stare at Tali's butt in elevators.

Tali, Samara, and Jack all on the same ship. Miranda comes up, "Commander Shepard do you have a moment?" and I am like...

I also got someone to feed my fish. #winning

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot within the last 3 months to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

One $60 or under game of your choice from the Steam Store -- MB-B9C1D8E9A4B3305A - Taken by The_Super_Inframan Trivia Question: Answer using one word for each question and combine the words in order into a single word with no spaces as the final answer: this natural disaster precedes the first boss fight in Secret of Mana, use this to buy things in Shadowrun, sounds like a Mexican dish but spelled like the fantasy tabletop role-playing game term (tip: last letter is a number), this weapon encountered in the desert of a Final Fantasy game is also a Pokemon game version, someone sings about erecting this structure in Bastion, an evil non-human character in both the TV show Supernatural and the video game Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, last name of the artist whose widely known painting depicts a "planet" eating its offspring?

BasilZero

This is not the first PS bundle, it's the second actually.

Yep

Wonder what games this one will have and for what platforms.

Hopefully all for PS4 ;)

Don't really want darksiders since I already have the original and remastered versions on steam.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot within the last 3 months to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

One $60 or under game of your choice from the Steam Store -- MB-B9C1D8E9A4B3305A - Taken by The_Super_Inframan Trivia Question: Answer using one word for each question and combine the words in order into a single word with no spaces as the final answer: this natural disaster precedes the first boss fight in Secret of Mana, use this to buy things in Shadowrun, sounds like a Mexican dish but spelled like the fantasy tabletop role-playing game term (tip: last letter is a number), this weapon encountered in the desert of a Final Fantasy game is also a Pokemon game version, someone sings about erecting this structure in Bastion, an evil non-human character in both the TV show Supernatural and the video game Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, last name of the artist whose widely known painting depicts a "planet" eating its offspring?

TL;DR (And I dont have a clue about the last one)

Anno

These ME:A streams are even more depressing than I'd imagined they might be. Every other line of dialogue is either really bad or delivered in such a way as to have either zero emotion or the wrong emotion. Just seems weird this is what's being put out after so long.

zebez

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Still a junior. FeelsBadMan.

Knurek

Why didn't you guys tell me The Swapper was awesome.
It's awesome, you hear?
Also, pretty much a 'made for Steam Controller' game

Locust

To make it harder for resellers.

I assume they limit cd-keys redeemed per IP and you can't use the other key without media. It uses Securom protection to check media.

If this is the same system that was used with Homefront 2 retail boxes, there's no IP check in place and the app just generates a Steam key for you when you give it the key from the leaflet.

Sure, it probably slows down scanning keys a fair bit but I don't really see the point.
If it was one key generated per machine/ip and claimed directly to your Steam acc it could be an issue I suppose but afaik it does none of that.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I think I know most of the answers for that trivia question, but I didn't feel like Googling so I guessed on at least two. Grats to whomever wins. Anonymous is very generous.

I would be impressed if anyone knew all that off the top of their head.

Javier23

Banned
I remember people saying it over and over in these threads that The Swapper was awesome.
The Swapper is fantastic. There's that one dumb puzzle where I spent half of my playtime (and so did most people from what I saw), but it's amazing. Very atmospheric and very cool to look at too.

T-Rex.

Banned
To make it harder for resellers.

I assume they limit cd-keys redeemed per IP and you can't use the other key without media. It uses Securom protection to check media.
I don't think it is cos I redeemed Hitman for a friend as he doesn't have a disk drive and it didn't stop me from doing so.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
That's too much questions for 60$ game.

$60 for a few minutes worth of work is definitely below my pay grade. When I drop a $100 bill on the ground I can't even be bothered to bend over and pick it up.

PaulSane

Character in Isaac probably means playable character, not enemy/monster, which makes only one answer that I'm aware of.

There are definitely two playable characters that match that question :p Although one might have been added in DLC, i'm not really sure, since my knowledge of BoI is limited to a bunch of LPs i watched some time ago

duppolo

last name of the artist whose widely known painting depicts a "planet" eating its offspring?
help. i can think only of Goya

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

One $60 or under game of your choice from the Steam Store -- MB-B9C1D8E9A4B3305A Trivia Question: Answer using one word for each question and combine the words in order into a single word with no spaces as the final answer: this natural disaster precedes the first boss fight in Secret of Mana, use this to buy things in Shadowrun, sounds like a Mexican dish but spelled like the fantasy tabletop role-playing game term (tip: last letter is a number), this weapon encountered in the desert of a Final Fantasy game is also a Pokemon game version, someone sings about erecting this structure in Bastion, an evil non-human character in both the TV show Supernatural and the video game Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, last name of the artist whose widely known painting depicts a "planet" eating its offspring?
giphy.gif

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Even then there would be three answers.

There are three evil and non-human characters you can play in Isaac that are also in Supernatural? I can only think of one. I could be wrong tho.

Edit: Thanks for the PM. It appears there could be two answers if you include the Afterbirth expansion. That question could probably be a little more specific. It's probably safe to assume it's talking about the one non-human, evil playable character in the Rebirth base game.

Tizoc

Slowly taking my time playing Styx 2. Gonna aim to finish at least 1 stage a day.
I'm just going about killing any idiot who had the misfortune of getting in my way, stealthly of course, while robbing things from right under their noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom