• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu(e)

I think I have everything but the food one. Oh well have to step out for a bit anyways. Maybe I'll go order some Mexican food and look at their menu for inspiration.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Is there a list of games out there that natively offer a vertical windowed mode?

why isnt disney afternoon coming to switch

They don't even have a dev kit, for why on the most basic level. Contact them, Disney, and Capcom and tell them you want it on Switch however as that might help get them started to doing a port over on there.

PaulSane

my answer was earthquakenuyenthac0rubywallazazelgoya, all in lower case, might that have been an issue?
welp
i had the same answer, was i late again? :p

Wok

Come on, no Mexican food in my trivia questions next time!

To Hit Armour Class 0

Yes I'm a nerd....

Archived for admitting one is a nerd:

T6hITUG.png

Adnor

Banned
Some Humble Monthly keys I'll never use:

(that's Rive, no Riven)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Adnor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Flat Heroes -- MB-2A4E89775F8F2D7E - Taken by Jalal. 4 entrants total.
Morphblade -- MB-98B5008055779755 - Taken by Catshade. 5 entrants total.
Poly Bridge -- MB-799AC8103BC3F832 - Taken by Endruen. 10 entrants total.
RIVE -- MB-589B10CF34117807 - Taken by Vlad. 5 entrants total.
Space Run Galaxy -- MB-CD6269E4D5CD79B3 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.

t1489626942z1.png

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
my answer was earthquakenuyenthac0rubywallazazelgoya, all in lower case, might that have been an issue?
welp
i had the same answer, was i late again? :p

Case doesn't matter. If you answered while we were still on the last page with that answer then you need to contact someone about why you're having such problems winning games from Modbot. If you answered while we were on this page you might've been late.

Congrats to the winner.

PaulSane

Case doesn't matter. If you answered while we were still on the last page with that answer then you need to contact someone about why you're having such problems winning games from Modbot. If you answered while we were on this page you might've been late.

Congrats to the winner.

I answered about half an hour ago, while on the previous page

xelios

I answered about half an hour ago, while on the previous page

You should've won then, if that was indeed your answer, unless you don't satisfy the GIVERSONLY requirement or something. Maybe someone with modbot audit privileges like JaseC can look into it and tell you why you didn't win.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
question about buying from another region

nier automata isn't avaiable in SA store,but it's avaiable in UAE store,those two store considered a one region?
so is it ok if someone from UAE buy it from there and i can activate it on my SA account?

Yes. They're both part of the "MIDE" (Middle-east) trade region.

PaulSane

You should've won then, if that was indeed your answer, unless you don't satisfy the GIVERSONLY requirement or something. Maybe someone with modbot audit privileges like JaseC can look into it and tell you why you didn't win.

I gave away some games in february for my birthday.
Double checked my message - i sent it about 46 minutes ago, with the contents:
One $60 or under game of your choice from the Steam Store -- MB-B9C1D8E9A4B3305A earthquakenuyenthac0rubywallazazelgoya

There is definitely something going on here :p

xelios

One $60 or under game of your choice from the Steam Store -- MB-B9C1D8E9A4B3305A earthquakenuyenthac0rubywallazazelgoya

Hmm yeah. You've been having lots of issues winning lately. Hope someone looks into it for you so you have an answer. Sorry!

I think the "One $60" sentence destroyed your PM or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom