• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

3SwitcheD -- MB-FC0E3310CEDA61BC - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Black Viper Sophia's Fate -- MB-35DC70EE04CF517D - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Bulby Diamond Course -- MB-2E1FAB25803A9353 - Taken by prudislav. 5 entrants total.
Call to 10 -- MB-6471728ACE82F91C
Disastr Blastr -- MB-343378773BEAA45A - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Fire Arrow Plus -- MB-C96D20C4150C0016 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Gravity Error -- MB-3088CC56EE67D25E - Taken by Abomination. 2 entrants total.
Interstellar Logistics Inc -- MB-4FA7863FFA90D6A6
Kick Ass Commandos -- MB-3D20FD18C995A8FA - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
MacVenture Series Collection -- MB-401CF0A6DED93DDA - Taken by Zeeman. 2 entrants total.
Mechanic Escape -- MB-3474C431FECDD105 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 2 entrants total.
Rover The Dragonslayer -- MB-C98917949FAB2F6E
The fall of gods -- MB-72ABE6DF2FFBBC46 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Urban Pirate -- MB-114D07DFFC22D46F - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.
Visitors -- MB-C962758A730E176C
super switch -- MB-F52C92225E50A1AB

t1489631198z1.png

The_Super_Inframan

ModBot said:
I am giving away 29 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ABC Coloring Town -- MB-1812E3313FD69CE7
BlackShadows -- MB-83EC5A23EBB42BF8
Dark Fear -- MB-976C5AD572F7C6AE - Taken by voodooray. 7 entrants total.
Defense of Egypt Cleopatra Mission -- MB-F59A2300866D17FC
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 -- MB-E4946EEB2155679F
Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-F027051716711A71
Haunted Past Realm of Ghosts -- MB-0E0452CCC720296B
Highway to the Moon -- MB-7842763C2E70BA5E
House of 1000 Doors The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition -- MB-1E55BBA278C54727
Just Bones -- MB-CC4F546C0011166F - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
Killing Floor Chickenator DLC -- MB-D95F7341D4855883 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 3 entrants total.
Ludo Supremo -- MB-36C8D8028C5F5804
Merchants of Kaidan -- MB-3B8703B931EEE5CB - Taken by Zia. 1 entrants total.
My Pet Rock -- MB-73774ABDDAC9F6B6
Odysseus Long Way Home -- MB-48DCB5B6A3A1877E
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-E91EB89310FD43FE - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Puzzles Under The Hill -- MB-D26E039A49CDE348
Realms of Arkania Blade of Destiny For the Gods DLC -- MB-37CC1238F8DA2A0A
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-7B1D031CCA623791
Ruzh Delta Z #2 -- MB-17ECD856A7F8E259

SkyTime -- MB-8D4580592D67F81F - Taken by Jalal. 3 entrants total.
Sparkle 2 Evo -- MB-4F727BC2FA1391B4
Sparkle 3 Genesis -- MB-BED672909B186DA7
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-47EFC0D425C0EAC2
The Hidden Dragon -- MB-F0528A5B20C93983
The Lost Battalion: All Out Warfare -- MB-3BCC19D6F67BA564
Timber! The Logging Experts -- MB-176CFFA72C1D16B1 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-5CBD886B29AEB573
hack run -- MB-44EBAD0187540067

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1489631574z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Hollow Knight -- MB-E9B519B147A31BBA - Taken by madjoki
Hollow Knight #2 -- MB-B9432D0EAF6EF4B5 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Hollow Knight #3 -- MB-F132002AD04B7ABA - Taken by bobnowhere

zkylon

zkylewd
everyone wanting to see andromeda fail, it's making me root for it even more

i hope it's a good game, they surely can't fuck it up worse than me3 can htey

A bit late, but you must go to Options -> Settings -> Features, and chose what you want on the Verbs line. 'Dial' forces the new UI and 'Verbs' the classic.
hmm i might use that

idk if i'll play more of it tho, it feels like a bit out of my league right now hehe

The_Super_Inframan

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-8D419E653826E97A - Taken by Armoured Priest. 3 entrants total.
Alphadia Genesis -- MB-E6D02BD5B1D5B326 - Taken by Valxal. 15 entrants total.
ENSLAVED Odyssey to the West Premium Edition -- MB-1A3D6BC8050B10F3 - Taken by gurm3n. 6 entrants total.

t1489632115z1.png

I think I should not grab one of them Hollow Knight copies ;)
but its tempting I tell ya :p

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Hollow Knight -- MB-E9B519B147A31BBA - Taken by madjoki
Hollow Knight #2 -- MB-B9432D0EAF6EF4B5 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Hollow Knight #3 -- MB-F132002AD04B7ABA - Taken by bobnowhere

Should've made it a raffle tbh

Jawmuncher

everyone wanting to see andromeda fail, it's making me root for it even more

i hope it's a good game, they surely can't fuck it up worse than me3 can htey

hmm i might use that

idk if i'll play more of it tho, it feels like a bit out of my league right now hehe

I see this getting lower ratings than ME3 across the board

Rizzi

Man, so I bought Lego Worlds when it hit early access last year. The full release is nothing like what I bought. That's really disappointing.

zkylon

zkylewd
I see this getting lower ratings than ME3 across the board
we'll see

the combat looks really fun and most of the stuff they've spoken about it sounds very promising

like, i understand it's cool to hate on bioware cos gosh they kind of deserve it, but meh, i don't care if mass effect custscenes look worse than the witcher 3's

i wonder if there's any actual valid criticism on what's been shown so far, cos at least i haven't heard it

You should give it a shot, one of the best point-and-clicks I've ever played and quite accessible.
idk i'm stuck and frustrated already and the style doesn't really click with me

Man, every time people say andromeda looks bad I read it as automata and worry they're talking about the Nier PC port. Friday can't come soon enough.

Sucks for Mass Effect fans if this does turn out bad.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Atraveller:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot within the last 3 months to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-D41935BD438F88E9 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 2 entrants total.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-06EF5996906B8FBB - Taken by longlivegaming. 2 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-6744B67852B1A4CC - Taken by Madventure. 2 entrants total.
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition -- MB-C58AF48FE39CF1BA
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-055BF01A431DE12D
Hand of Fate -- MB-45D77A67EBE852E8 - Taken by BlakeofT. 9 entrants total.
No Time to Explain -- MB-6AEF7A92427A1652
Octodad Dadliest Catch -- MB-BAE54BAD190126F9
Stardew Valley -- MB-EFDA02D84A053C50 - Taken by Dangerblade. 12 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-B94FD0501C677A5F
Super Meat Boy -- MB-BDB66F993652C349
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-5A2914D45C684B12 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks. 1 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-BF18BFC8A890DA15 - Taken by Vazduh. 3 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-47409432A0CC385A
Tower of Guns -- MB-ED9609A2130C8B1B - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-0E06D52E2668D1D9
World of Goo -- MB-49527E1CC08C5DDC
X-COM: Complete Pack, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack, and Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings -- MB-8D0224E8183FBF8C - Taken by alr1ght. 9 entrants total.

t1489634303z1.png
Giveaway time!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What is coming out in the next few weeks that has the potencial to be long, meaty?

Puns very intended

After Hollow Knight (33 hrs), Horizon (45hrs) and Nier soon which is plenty meaty if you do everything (or so I'm told), I'll need to keep the train going with long ass games to get more bang for my bucks (well euros) and distract me from unhealthy alternatives.

Im hoping Rainworld is one, at least going by the room count, what else has potential? Toukiden 2 would fit, as I always wanted to play a MH style gane, but $60 for a KT port is a fools errand these days it seems.

That snake game is probably a normal 6-8hr joint, Yooka might only be long if you chase collectibles, did I miss any rpg coming out in the next few weeks (well, I guess Mass Effect)?

Dont say Zelda, thats the unhealthy alternative im trying to distract myself of.

At their heart, the Infinity Engine games are based off of the 2nd Edition. Except Icewind Dale II, which is based off of the 3rd Edition. Just some useless shit.

Anyone played Walking Dead Michonne, was playing it earlier and at random points it can start stuttering for no reason but the framerate is fine could the engine really be this broken?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Nonary collection. Two games that took me 30 hours each to complete fully.

These are the 999 games right?

Im not down with VNs (even tho I did say I wanted to give at least one a real shot this year) :/

I should just play Atelier, thats plenty meaty according to you guys and I did buy it day one and I vouched to only buy day 1 games I would play imediatly (I did play Nights of Azure day 1 at least)

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ThingontheFloor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mega Man Legacy Collection -- MB-FFF6C245EBC816DF - Taken by TheLetdown. 18 entrants total.

t1489625690z1.png

Aw, I'd love to enter for that XCOM Complete pack, but I feel bad when I already own the base game of XCOM plus all that Civ V stuff. Stupid 2K, putting everything on one key.

edit: Or is that a complete pack of all the old XCOM games?

It's a complete pack of the X-Com games (the ones before XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

I'm not really enjoying what I've played of Mass Effect: Andromeda so far and I loved mass effect 1,2 and 3 (I didn't really get up in arms about the ending). The only good thing right now is the environments can look really good and the combat is decent.

The jankiness is REALLLLYYYY killing some of the dialogue for me. Sometimes the lips dont match up to the voice, one character I was talking to had their eyes shut the entire time, my characters eyes dance around when there is a serious conversation is going around and lips went sideways for some reason, my character was smiling during a tragic event, my teammate got stuck in a rock twice and this is when there is not alot going on in the game (which is just a stark contrast to the animation in DA:I).

Outside of that the story is currently not grabbing me at all and have some reservations on the dialogue wheel. I really hope things get alot better. If at least the story picks up and the combat becomes satisfying then I can live with the other problems, but as of now I'm very meh on it all.

Orgen

Anyone played Walking Dead Michonne, was playing it earlier and at random points it can start stuttering for no reason but the framerate is fine could the engine really be this broken?

Yep, it happened to me when I played it with my integrated GPU (didn't happen with my dedicated GPU). Such a broken (and disappointing) game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Knights of Pen and Paper Plus 1 Edition -- MB-589F4745F9A45004
Tropico Trilogy -- MB-38B5FBD1089F0CB2 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.

t1489627340z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

3SwitcheD -- MB-FC0E3310CEDA61BC - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Black Viper Sophia's Fate -- MB-35DC70EE04CF517D - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Bulby Diamond Course -- MB-2E1FAB25803A9353 - Taken by prudislav. 5 entrants total.
Call to 10 -- MB-6471728ACE82F91C
Disastr Blastr -- MB-343378773BEAA45A - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Fire Arrow Plus -- MB-C96D20C4150C0016 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Gravity Error -- MB-3088CC56EE67D25E - Taken by Abomination. 2 entrants total.
Interstellar Logistics Inc -- MB-4FA7863FFA90D6A6
Kick Ass Commandos -- MB-3D20FD18C995A8FA - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
MacVenture Series Collection -- MB-401CF0A6DED93DDA - Taken by Zeeman. 2 entrants total.
Mechanic Escape -- MB-3474C431FECDD105 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 2 entrants total.
Rover The Dragonslayer -- MB-C98917949FAB2F6E
The fall of gods -- MB-72ABE6DF2FFBBC46 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Urban Pirate -- MB-114D07DFFC22D46F - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.
Visitors -- MB-C962758A730E176C
super switch -- MB-F52C92225E50A1AB

t1489631198z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 29 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

ABC Coloring Town -- MB-1812E3313FD69CE7
BlackShadows -- MB-83EC5A23EBB42BF8
Dark Fear -- MB-976C5AD572F7C6AE - Taken by voodooray. 7 entrants total.
Defense of Egypt Cleopatra Mission -- MB-F59A2300866D17FC
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 -- MB-E4946EEB2155679F
Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-F027051716711A71
Haunted Past Realm of Ghosts -- MB-0E0452CCC720296B
Highway to the Moon -- MB-7842763C2E70BA5E
House of 1000 Doors The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition -- MB-1E55BBA278C54727
Just Bones -- MB-CC4F546C0011166F - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
Killing Floor Chickenator DLC -- MB-D95F7341D4855883 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 3 entrants total.
Ludo Supremo -- MB-36C8D8028C5F5804
Merchants of Kaidan -- MB-3B8703B931EEE5CB - Taken by Zia. 1 entrants total.
My Pet Rock -- MB-73774ABDDAC9F6B6
Odysseus Long Way Home -- MB-48DCB5B6A3A1877E
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-E91EB89310FD43FE - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Puzzles Under The Hill -- MB-D26E039A49CDE348
Realms of Arkania Blade of Destiny For the Gods DLC -- MB-37CC1238F8DA2A0A
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-7B1D031CCA623791
Ruzh Delta Z #2 -- MB-17ECD856A7F8E259
SkyTime -- MB-8D4580592D67F81F - Taken by Jalal. 3 entrants total.
Sparkle 2 Evo -- MB-4F727BC2FA1391B4
Sparkle 3 Genesis -- MB-BED672909B186DA7
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-47EFC0D425C0EAC2
The Hidden Dragon -- MB-F0528A5B20C93983
The Lost Battalion: All Out Warfare -- MB-3BCC19D6F67BA564
Timber! The Logging Experts -- MB-176CFFA72C1D16B1 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-5CBD886B29AEB573
hack run -- MB-44EBAD0187540067

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1489631574z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-8D419E653826E97A - Taken by Armoured Priest. 3 entrants total.
Alphadia Genesis -- MB-E6D02BD5B1D5B326 - Taken by Valxal. 15 entrants total.
ENSLAVED Odyssey to the West Premium Edition -- MB-1A3D6BC8050B10F3 - Taken by gurm3n. 6 entrants total.

t1489632115z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom