• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
208fe5b745.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not sure if im angry or just utterly disapointed at the end game of Echoes of Aetheria, I do know that I cant be arsed with it and I uninstalled it after getting a "bad ending".

Knurek did warn me I guess.

I would love to know what goes in the minds of developers (small indy ones like these or big "proper" ones, doesnt matter) when they decide to introduce ridiculous out of the blue difficulty spikes. Hell the one in Echoes isnt even a spike, its a spear thats been dipped in boiling poison shot by a cannon.

It actually ruined the game for me, and I was shilling hard for it a few weeks ago. It also shattered my new found "hey maybe I shouldnt dismiss RPG maker games out right" stance... sorry Dusk :3

Cels

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cels, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine -- MB-E32C2F1F209D8025 - Taken by claytonlee101. 1 entrants total.

t1489648429z1.png

asdf

Just brought my brand new baby home from the hospital this afternoon, so it looks like i'll be doing more quick-hit laptop gaming rather than big stuff on my desktop for the next few months.

Any games other than hidden-object stuff and visual novels play well on a trackpad?

I just got Chaos Code. I am from Chile so I was not expecting playing with anyone outside my country in Network Mode. I put Quick Match just for the lulz, expecting the worse. I played with a guy from Mississippi and it worked AWESOME, almost flawless. It worked even better than GGPO for me.

Color me impressed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ROM's writing seems quite good, as is the (new) voice acting. Good first impressions all around.

Amzin

I have skipped Yakuza 0, Ni-oh, Horizon, Nier: Automata and Mass Effecr: Andromeda. I think I'm gonna spend my money on Rain World for this month, and maybe on some game I missed out on last year. I'm thinking Planet Coaster could be a good investment, but I also wanna get back into Cities: Skylines as I loved what I played of it last year.

What is this limited resources thing?

It's in their description on the store page, and that's the thing, I dunno. It could be meaningless or it could be obnoxious:

Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve

I just got Chaos Code. I am from Chile so I was not expecting playing with anyone outside my country in Network Mode. I put Quick Match just for the lulz, expecting the worse. I played with a guy from Mississippi and it worked AWESOME, almost flawless. It worked even better than GGPO for me.

Color me impressed.

If only Arc can use that to improve the network of their other fighting games like Melty Blood.

Just brought my brand new baby home from the hospital this afternoon, so it looks like i'll be doing more quick-hit laptop gaming rather than big stuff on my desktop for the next few months.

Any games other than hidden-object stuff and visual novels play well on a trackpad?

Congrats!

My advice for that: ditch both the laptop and PC, and play mobile games instead.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Greetings fellow night owls. Choose carefully for greed brings greater rewards but also more competition...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xelios, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A More Useful to Anyone Mystery Key -- MB-20FB46BF6C4E540C - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 11 entrants total.
Useful to Anyone Mystery Key -- MB-B0EBBE6CBBF46205 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 6 entrants total.
Useful to Anyone Mystery Key #2 -- MB-9CB75E087BF24545 - Taken by Vazra. 6 entrants total.

t1489640669z1.png

bbd23

man im scared to enter these mystery giveaways because im pretty sure they are nier or hollow knight but I already own nier and refunded hollow knight because I didnt like it :p

i'll just not enter...

xelios

man im scared to enter these mystery giveaways because im pretty sure they are nier or hollow knight but I already own nier and refunded hollow knight because I didnt like it :p

i'll just not enter...

Read the gift descriptions...

And an anonymous beneirfactor gives away Nier and Hollow Knight, not me.

Rhaknar

i'll just not enter...

Im in the same boat (except where you are a horrible person for not liking HK), I assume Nier, Hollow Knight/Hollow Knight

...but what if its Toukiden 2, Styx2/Styx2 :3

xelios

Omg read the descriptions you fools! Is a game useful to anyone? Probably not, because some people already own it, thus we can conclude...

Rhaknar

Omg read the descriptions you fools! Is a game useful to anyone? Probably not, because some people already own it, thus we can conclude...

I dont believe your lies cactus man!

You look shifty. Shifty Im telling you!

Rhaknar

oh Chaos Code is 20€ (17.99€ on launch), finally a anime fighting game sensibly priced >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom