• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

It's my birthday. I shall force you to listen to some of my favorite music and make you fight lots of bosses.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Teggy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hollow Knight -- MB-F9E11C8FF27A9D72 - Taken by data Trivia Question: What is my favorite song (Hint: this song has an officially produced video) off of Superchunks No Pocky For Kitty album?

Tonton

sent invite
btw my steam id is on my gaf profile, so all new steamgafers are welcome to join
Added you, I need more people with Trails on my friend list

IDR my url and don't know how to get it on mobile but I got the same name and avatar as in here if anyone wants to add me just let me know if you do
You can add me anytime. Here is my Steam Profile
Sent an invite to you too if you don't mind

Teggy

Well I guess that wasn't a difficult question to figure out :)

Man everybody's parents were having sex whatever nine months before today's date is.

Accoun

that looks surprisingly good
I know nothing about this project, how that remake is being made? Wouldn't SE be a problem also?

He mentioned in one of the previous blog posts that he has the approval of Crystal Dynamics as long as he doesn't try to make money on it (hence he's not accepting donations).

To think, NieR: Automata could very well have a better PC version than Mass Effect: Andromeda. How far Japanese games on PC have come...

friends list isnt exactly a ringing endorsement. I mean, I have iosefe and jawmuncher on my friends list, so, you know.

No scratch that... I have Hero Prinny on my friends list. Good lord, how low can someone go :/

edit: lol at the timing of that snipe :3

well... there goes my self esteem for the day

well... there goes my self esteem for the day

Having self esteem in 2017...

Girls.png

He doesn't want to say it, but we have another birthday today along with teggy. Happy Birthday Grief.EXE

Oh shit! Happy birthday again, Grief!

Tonton

Anyone who hasn't bought it yet, never would have tbh
I like the idea of the game but I feel I don't get what it takes to play it tbh
That's why I've decided to try Blood Money before committing to it but wasn't much successful

Idk if it's my attention span or what

I'm not giving up tho it's still in my wishlist I think

MaxiLive

It's my birthday. I shall force you to listen to some of my favorite music and make you fight lots of bosses.

Happy Birthday :D

I've added you Gaffers, more the merrier right?!

Added you, my steam profile. All steamgafers are welcome too (just not private profiles please).
sent invite
btw my steam id is on my gaf profile, so all new steamgafers are welcome to join
You can add me anytime. Here is my Steam Profile

Feel free to add me as well if you want a +1 gaffer to go with the +1 library. http://steamcommunity.com/id/tbwmaxi

Durante

To think, NieR: Automata could very well have a better PC version than Mass Effect: Andromeda. How far Japanese games on PC have come...
I very much doubt that, not because I expect Nier to be particularly bad, but because there really isn't much wrong with the PC version of ME:A and it's quite feature rich from what I can see.

Of course, there's everything wrong with people who buy ME:A at full price, but that's a different topic :p

Deques

75%? Nice, but i maybe missed this, recent discount was only 50%..

GameStop has had it for $15 a few times last year. Earlier Amazon had priced glitch for $15. Most recently would be from Square Enix's own shop. Where the original discount was 50% off. But if you have bought their latest surprise bundle you got a 50% off coupon for the season pass, which could be applied on the already 50% off price :) I got the season pass that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom