• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainXVIII

GameStop has had it for $15 a few times last year. Earlier Amazon had priced glitch for $15. Most recently would be from Square Enix's own shop. Where the original discount was 50% off. But if you have bought their latest surprise bundle you got a 50% off coupon for the season pass, which could be applied on the already 50% off price :) I got the season pass that way
Well, i can wait. Still not finished Blood Money (my bad!) and Absolution.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy Birthday everyone with Birthdays today. I suck at keeping up with more than 1 birthday boy/girl

Teggy

Incidentally, my steam name is teggygah, not teggy if anyone wants to add.

So...thank goodness for EA Access. Yikes.

3-16-2017_10-53-41_AM.png~original

After entering that dark mode the game just stayed that way. That was my cue to wait for a patch and reviews.

It's funny seeing old posts when I scrounge around the internets like

"Don't bother with Warband, Bannerlord will be out soon"
"Just wait for Bannerlord"
"Warband will be outdated soon"

...Posted in the year 2013.

Ganado

Don't know that Atelier Firis has these problems :(

It's perfectly playable, but 1h in and I just took the free pre-order DLC and refunded it. Don't wanna reward them with 50 bucks for that. Nights of Azure and Sophie had much better price for the effort that went in.

It's perfectly playable, but 1h in and I just took the free pre-order DLC and refunded it. Don't wanna reward them with 50 bucks for that. Nights of Azure and Sophie had much better price for the effort that went in.

So you get to keep the free DLC rights after refunding the full game? I've been on the fence because I like to support niche releases that I would like to see more of but also don't want to reward subpar port work at full price. With everything else out right now I think waiting for a sale is the right call.

madjoki

What Steam Controller needs is low battery warning, just died to Hollow Knight boss because it just died.
what's worse I didn't even have another set charged, but that's on me, I guess...

What Steam Controller needs is low battery warning, just died to Hollow Knight boss because it just died.
what's worse I didn't even have another set charged, but that's on me, I guess...

There's one in BPM and I'm pretty sure the Steam button pulses when the battery's low

Coreda

Also for those who often write reviews, you can submit them to GMG and get store credit if they get published.

Doesn't load that part when I visited so I can't check but what is the purpose, for publication on some new review section of the site? Or a kind of approval process for user reviews on the games pages.

Corpekata

Banned
It's just their way of trying to get people involved in their new community features. I mentioned the other day about how like now they are constantly tweeting annoying memes and whatnot. They're looking to expand into that area.

It reminds me of Gamersgate like 5 years ago, which had rewards for reviews, or helping people out on their forums and whatnot. Petered out after a year or so.

ezodagrom

I probably can download the game faster than the decryption process, so I'll just wait for release and download the game then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Seriously, why do people preload if their download speeds are perfectly capable of downloading the game in less time than decryption?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well... I always did this way ?
I dont remember how long decryptying takes though.

You'll get different answers. It's dependent on your CPU and HDD, but I'd wager you'd be better off downloading the game instead of decrypting it. I have an overclocked i7 6800K and SSD, and it takes me around 15mins to decrypt a ~50GB game.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Well... I always did this way ?
I dont remember how long decryptying takes though.

You could have just 20% of your download speed and it would still make more sense to just download it after release instead of waiting for decryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom