• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

qVdYZvS.jpg

Soon

EdmondD

I remember I wrote a review for Turok 2 for my High School newspaper. It was so bad. Seemed like a good idea but when it came time to actually write it I had no idea what I was doing. The gist of the review was basically "This game has awesome graphics and tons of gore. You shoot a lot of stuff." It was worse then those RPS reviews.

Knurek

Playing The Swapper is like:

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

So far my GOTY 2017, and I played quite a few good games already.
Please don't get worse the further I go into you, game. Pretty please.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Sword Trilogy -- MB-7F6EB7C0640165FD - Taken by purseowner. 3 entrants total.

t1489689720z1.png

Tizoc

Chaos Code seems like a solid game and solid PC version so far.

C999002776D2D9D8D67B9210ED0397CB635997A0

Hope it doesn't completely get snowed under by all the other releases.

A fun little feature in CC is that you can choose 2 from a set of 4 different moves after selecting a character.
Also the protag having an EX version of himself who is a Figurines nut is hilarious.

Ludens

Banned
I have Arma 2 on my library, but if I check the Steam store page, apparently I don't own it.
Someone can explain the mystery?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have Arma 2 on my library, but if I check the Steam store page, apparently I don't own it.
Someone can explain the mystery?

The North American app is used for the store page but the subs only have the ROW app. They used to be offered separately, but Bohemia half-arsed folding NA into the ROW fold and hasn't bothered to take down the NA store page in favour of the ROW one.

Kiru

Stupid Square, why didn't they let us preload earlier. Sucks with my bad internet. It will probably restart the whole thing tomorrow when it's actually released... :(

zkylon

zkylewd
how big is nier?

i'm considering downloading games with the 100mb connection at work, but i still need a drive to move it i guess

it doesn't

the swapper is fantastic

Cuppa keys.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Punch Club -- MB-D60CFF49EEB19050 - Taken by Loptous. 4 entrants total.
Runestone Keeper -- MB-5174913256BC6805 - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 3 entrants total.

t1489690101z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Fort Defense -- MB-2AC4150A32D8DEDC - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
GundeadliGne -- MB-E8BD981C8D5FA649 - Taken by pantsattack
Hitogata Happa -- MB-D49613C6F675C89B - Taken by yoshizzle
Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition -- MB-D36A3CEA90ACBEAF - Taken by fuzzy123

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

If only someone else had played this obscure game.

Blu(e)

Just played Battle Princess Madelyn and it seems just okay. Real pretty looking but it's kind of bland. The demo was a Pre-Alpha version so hopefully it'll get better.

shockdude

People keep saying that The Swapper is good. It's in my backlog, and I want to start it sometime, but I'm being held up by other games at the moment.

EdmondD

Fantastic game that flew under the radar for most. I think it gets better the further you go in.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Time to play microtransaction day trader. What are the chances that the pre-order bonus cosmetics you get from Battlegrounds are worth more than 10 dollars on Steam Market?

Standard Edition : $29.99

• One full copy of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
• Instant access to the Closed Beta (1 Beta key)

Deluxe Edition : $39.99

• One full copy of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
• Exclusive limited edition PLAYERUNKNOWN skins! These items will later be marketable on the Steam Community Market
• Instant access to the Closed Beta (2 Beta keys)

*Note : Both the full copy of the game and the exclusive skins will be delivered once the game is released on Steam Early Access!

Kudo

Quit your job and/or drop out of school.

Neither of those shitty things matter, anyway. We're in an incredible swell of releases right now.

Seems like the only way to keep up with all these great releases.
For me Zelda -> DS3 DLC -> Persona 5 and leaving Nier for the Summer Drought, time to play it before Stormblood comes.
Also gotta find time to finish Ys Oath, Origin, Celceta and 7 before VIII comes. Hopefully I'll have time for Gravity Rush 2 too in some spot, haven't bought it yet so hoping for some sort of deal in future.

Vlad

People keep saying that The Swapper is good. It's in my backlog, and I want to start it sometime, but I'm being held up by other games at the moment.

If it helps, it's a pretty short game, but in a good way. The game does a lot of interesting things with the concept and then bows out before feeling like it goes on for too long.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

FTL -- MB-90CD95C0B0E33B10 - Taken by bloke
HUSK -- MB-9D941DAA0597D19F - Taken by Saty

Well, got my Nier key from CDkeys, guess I'll preload, not sure what's faster tbh.

Huh, I forgot that my current internet is faster, I can download this in 30-35 minutes. Will decryption take longer than that?

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Rust -- MB-E984E63FF4CC4B31 - Taken by T-Rex.. 7 entrants total.

t1489693125z1.png

Grief.exe

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Would be helpful if you guys would post some screenshots of the stream for those of us at work.

Hopefully they go over some settings options.

I need to get back into the game. At the time I just wasn't feeling a puzzle game so I set it down, but the gameplay and atmosphere is really well done.

Arminsc

So I'm playing Baldur's Gate EE and I was trying different companions out, and I'm having a problem where I can't get back some of the characters after I kicked them from the party. They just stand there and I'm unable to talk to them to join my group again. Has anyone that played the game experienced something similar? And does it have a solution?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Would be helpful if you guys would post some screenshots of the stream for those of us at work.

Hopefully they go over some settings options.

If they show the setting options I'll take pics of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom