• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game -- MB-ABF6DD4629276B51 - Taken by Deques
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-647E4EB21381C881 - Taken by zebez
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-1A73B023E25D39A6 - Taken by Platy
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-044BE7AB90DD273C - Taken by Smeagol
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-22F9AE839DE7DF92 - Taken by almostheathen
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-CF9FF1A37DF153BF - Taken by data
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-5235654F5738F1DB - Taken by voodooray
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-4C6268A2AA81B29A - Taken by Accoun
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-122CD08776DD4B26 - Taken by Costa1774
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-F30BC0131F4FBB6A - Taken by Vazra
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-097E5A52E35CAAF3 - Taken by Hektor
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-C827D1175D45A6EF - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-256D75EDF5756679 - Taken by dave is ok
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-97433A6B77EAC9B5 - Taken by Stumpokapow
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-377DF0A0B7C9D8DC - Taken by Monooboe
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-CF9900E67C715247 - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-6C26322D27E6C448 - Taken by SoraNoKuni
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-F4435D896372BA48 - Taken by NeoRaider
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-C8C7D9915B636196 - Taken by TheLight
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-0EE01EEFD04CCD6B - Taken by prudislav

Ascheroth

This is just a ploy to get people to grab throwaway codes so that they aren't egligible for the real giveaway afterwards!

Though they always happen when I'm alseep anyway, sooooo.

Tizoc

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator's upgrade Rev 2 will cost $20 and will release in May on PS4.
Hopefully PC release isn't far behind >_>

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
Instructions for dave is ok:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cook Serve Delicious -- http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/K9hIAc5A

data

So... They're raffling away a PS4 version of the game... on a PC version stream. It makes sense for the figurine, but still weird.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So... They're raffling away a PS4 version of the game... on a PC version stream. It makes sense for the figurine, but still weird.

who even said this is a "pc version stream" btw?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was just going off of what other people said in the thread

aye. I wasnt being snide btw (or trying to anyway), I was actually wondering if this was a PC version stream or just a random Nier stream

edit: and I was right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom