• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, finally finished XCom2. The objective was to beat it before Nier was out so I cut it pretty close lol.
Also got an awesome finish since I killed the last
with the execution ability when it still had over half of its health left.
It's funny because I killed the first one you encounter in the story the same way.

That's 3 games beaten this year though I started one of them last year.

Now with Nier and soon Persona 5 those are all I'll be playing for the next 3-4 months I'd say, along with SMTIV Apocalypse on 3DS.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Fun With Dinos Part 2: Seeds of Evil -- MB-5B46623102B1917B - Taken by GhostTrick Trivia Question: http://irregulartimes.com/destroytheark.gif How many dinosaurs appear on the page (spell out the number)?

verifact.gif

Hektor

Maybe the page it is reffering means the Steamgaf threadpage

Can you actually submit to trivia giveaways more than once or are you KO at first answer?

Sorry for spoiling the Nier: Automata.

I don't even know who that question is for? Why would you ask about an ending route in a thread dedicated to a platform that doesn't even have the game yet? Who is the audience for your question?

I heard about it on Giant Bomb's podcast and it sounded cool. Considering it's more than just a cutscene ending, I wondered who both knew of it already and wanted to go through with it.

Ozium

Sorry for spoiling the Nier: Automata.

I heard about it on Giant Bomb's podcast and it sounded cool. Considering it's more than just a cutscene ending, I wondered who both knew of it already and wanted to go through with it.

I don't know what exactly you're referring to, but if I am guessing correctly, a similar thing happens in Nier. many of the people in this thread are complete yoko taro noobz though, and not of the TRUE FAN variety. not really a spoiler

Sonic Forces (On You) is said to be still on track for 2017 so....

...I guess we have the next PC port on Sega's PC initiative plan. I knew Sega wouldn't let us down!

Jawmuncher

Yeah I knew it was six. Even typed that as my second answer. Guess there's a bit of a gap, or a certain period where a second answer does not count. But I know you can enter more than once in a trivia giveaway.

Don't even care that I lost. I just wanted to answer for the dibos.

FLD

...I guess we have the next PC port on Sega's PC initiative plan. I knew Sega wouldn't let us down!

I'm assuming you're joking but I've been increasingly wondering whether there's miscommunication going on in regards to those. When we ask about PC ports, we mean ports of older games previously not available on PC. When they talk about PC ports, it's entirely possible they mean "upcoming releases coming to multiple platforms including PC", which is like... yeah, no shit.

Ozium

New Rule: All Trivia Giveaways must be Dinosaur Related from here on out.

why didn't anyone find dinosaur bones prior to 1860 or whenever the idea of dinosaurs was invented?

thousands of years of people living here, not once unearthed a dino bone... then some yahoo invents them, and a month later coincidentally finds a bone...

because. they. are. fake.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Bumping since I forgot the autorepost rule

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xelios, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot within the last 3 months to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

It's allegedly not worth Bill Gates' time to pick up this amount of Steam credit off the ground -- MB-F5E88185E8531805 - Taken by Cels. 88 entrants total.

t1489708687z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom