• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulSane

i kind of want to play sengan kagura

idk why but i randomly want to play it lol

Contrary to popular belief, these games have a pretty good gameplay in them. Their story bits can also be pretty amusing, but you have to have a high tolerance for anime stuff to enjoy these games.

I don't know what exactly you're referring to, but if I am guessing correctly, a similar thing happens in Nier. many of the people in this thread are complete yoko taro noobz though, and not of the TRUE FAN variety. not really a spoiler
I didn't think so either, but I'll make up for my mistake all the same

Plesiades

Speaking of Mass Effect... Almost every stream I've seen is Multiplayer only. Embargo for pre-release copies, I guess? Kinda weird, since the EA Access thingy is available for everyone.

Plesiades

When in doubt, just remember...

tumblr_nxczvmOQ661uelehno1_400.gif

Anno

Speaking of Mass Effect... Almost every stream I've seen is Multiplayer only. Embargo for pre-release copies, I guess? Kinda weird, since the EA Access thingy is available for everyone.

There's already been plenty of streams for the single player that's available in the Origin Access program, which is a limited amount. That's why there are like 5 threads full of hilarious .gifs and screenshots of how awful it looks lol.

First five hours of singleplayer, or midway through the first on-planet mission, are where the embargo hits for previewers. Giant Bomb mentioned it during their stream.

The EA/Origin Access thing has no such restrictions AFAIK. Just a flat ten hour timer. But that's for regular players.

And yeah, it's weird.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Still no takers
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rust -- MB-E984E63FF4CC4B31 - Taken by T-Rex.. 7 entrants total.

t1489693125z1.png

SSPssp

Take these:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Warhammer End Times Vermintide -- MB-D1933DCFC80244D8 - Taken by data
Jotun -- MB-363716ECA942CDC5 - Taken by ThirtyFour

Yeah I knew it was six. Even typed that as my second answer. Guess there's a bit of a gap, or a certain period where a second answer does not count. But I know you can enter more than once in a trivia giveaway.

Don't even care that I lost. I just wanted to answer for the dibos.

I read that as something completely >_>

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So no playstation humble means its going to be the main bundle next week probably.

;_;

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-B10FFAC05B884DCE

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rebel Galaxy -- MB-FE0A3C46D157176A - Taken by eyeless. 3 entrants total.

t1489710939z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
1979 is a game set during the 1979 Revolution in Iran, following a young man who recalls the events of the revolution while being captured by the secret police.

Visually it's not THAT impressive, you can tell it looks like a PS2 era game, HOWEVER, the writing and themes are very strong in this one.
It's a short game, lasting about 2-3 hours and has a choice mechanic.
I am slowly making my way through it but I like what I've seen so far.
Oddly enough it didn't recognize my controller but maybe a restart could fix that :p

Strongly recommend this game for anyone who is looking for a game with some strong narrative in it.

I truly hope that this idea of video game documentaries takes off. It's a wonderful way to showcase history and personal stories.

Endruen

Apparently I still have this laying around. I have it on Steam, so I don't want this.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Endruen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Shadow Complex Remastered (Epic Launcher) -- MB-82A99F5C53E2CC24

t1489711220z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
watching Nabs play Turok 2, looks much better than I expected. Those are some long ass levels. That humble promotion with the first on free is mighty tempting now.

watching Nabs play Turok 2, looks much better than I expected. Those are some long ass levels. That humble promotion with the first on free is mighty tempting now.

The first holds up really damn well. Fun weapons, great levels, even the moment is good enough for some platforming sections.

Hell, I hear some of the staff ended up working on Metroid Prime. I know the founder of Iguana Entertainment also founded Retro Studios.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-F3C61A2917C972BD - Taken by WinterDemons
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-050F79AEC1113603 - Taken by DarKshodaN
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-53F1E81C0F50742F - Taken by Shalashaska
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-2F04F4E0F8D9A9C3 - Taken by Firehead

Mystery Game #13 -- MB-8662A18AA3AA94D9 - Taken by dave is ok

Mystery Game #14 -- MB-C431BC4580A1547E - Taken by Anteater
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-F971BE9850F1CE46 - Taken by Dio Brando
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-DB80FE954637A388 - Taken by fuzzy123
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-FFE5291C422C8E76 - Taken by Hektor
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-620CD965EFF6CD08 - Taken by xGreg
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-4EAACDECB5D795DB - Taken by Annubis