• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is what i have on the Nier store page:
bb7652cfac.png
Ignore the shirt part
W1wIAIX.gif

xezuru

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

i don't trust mysteries anymore unless they have trivia

zkylon

zkylewd
default ryder does look pretty lame

they should've done a cooler dude

I can empathize, I have a very meager budget to work with and I dropped money on Turok 2 and a Criterion Blu-Ray today.
i've been pretty bad at saving money, tho i've had some crazy expenses that make it pretty hard

that said, i got a birthday coming next month, my mako nendoroid just broke and i'm stressed out of my mind lately so fuck it lol

also does is nier from gmg preloadable like tomorrow?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-60A8FB0790D25EBF - Taken by Loptous - Taken by Hakkelus

Anno

Man Amplitude must have the most style of any strategy game developer. What cool races they invent. I look through those in Endless Space 2 and it just makes me more sad how boring ME is looking.

a shame that i wont be "able" to play Nier at launch. Friend lend me an account so i can play Yakuza 0 and Nioh, and it would be bad to make the other friend who got me the ps4 to wait so long to play.
Hope you guys have fun with nier.

zkylon

zkylewd
so uh if steam is frozen and when i open up task manager it also freezes what options do i have left

besides turning off my computer lol

Teppic

so uh if steam is frozen and when i open up task manager it also freezes what options do i have left

besides turning off my computer lol
If you have the power button set to power off, press it and see if it shuts down properly. Usually works for me before the last resort to hard reset.

Rate this Jawmuncher joke:
/Starts to slide into Jawmuncher's DMs
/Slides past Jawmuncher's DMs
/Slides into a jam session of some random german psychedelic rock band from the 70's
/"okay this fine. I like this shit."

Rate 1-10

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ThingontheFloor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stories Untold -- MB-55B944B102675317 - Taken by Rhaknar. 10 entrants total.

t1489718537z1.png

+1 recommendation for Stories Untold! Raffling off a copy to share the goodness. They recently patched it to fix some achievements and performance issues, I finished the episodes tonight and loved it. Great twist on a text adventure.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh, actually legit excited to playread that, been fiddling around trying to find something to play at work the last few days since at home its going to be all Nier all the time for the next week or so.

Hopefully its scary because thats what I need all alone here at the hotel with all matters of creeky sounds going off all the time ;_;

Eila

Want Turok 2 but I'm saving my steambux for Trails the 3rd and the Zero Escape games. Hope to see them in some humble bundle by the end of the year.

Man, I really want Turok 3 on Steam. Guess the best way to make that happen is by supporting them now.

Yeah, pretty sure they are at a least considering it, along with putting Turok 2008 on steam.
Wonder if the guy who made the ports took the assets from the old PC versions of Turok 1 and 2 or from the N64 or from wherever. It'd be pretty interesting to read a post-mortem. He's kind of fantastic (also made Powerslave EX and Doom64 EX).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FeedMeAStrayCat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition (uPlay) -- MB-86906B94BD1090FB - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 2 entrants total.

t1489730868z1.png
My first giveaway!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The House Abandon

tumblr_nhe0kbV2721tq4of6o1_500.gif

love me some meta horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom