• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
FIFA is the king of jank:
huip6uvkvayfs1bqw98f.gif

oh lord

zkylon

zkylewd
Log off of Windows? That's my last resort before resetting.
it froze my pc lol

ended up rebooting

Let me know if this works
200.gif
I'd reinstall Windows. I don't fuck around when things start freezing.
-___-

If you have the power button set to power off, press it and see if it shuts down properly. Usually works for me before the last resort to hard reset.
i ended up hard resetting lol

idk what happened

i blame nier

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yeah Stories Untold is pretty fucking dope, but im that weird guy that thinks Pony Island was amazing so im not sure its for everyone. I'm mad I cant do the last story right now (stupid work!), it really should be played in 1 sitting (even if it is a bit longer than I expected, or maybe im just too dumb with the puzzles, im at 2 hours more or less with 1 story to go like I said, I had heard the whole thing was 2 hours or less).

I believe in you.

I googled it :/

I tried to get a morse code app for my phone but I couldnt find one that translated from sound, only from text :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I heard from an anonymous source all trivia giveaways going forward will be audio files of morse code, so it's probably a good skill to have.

I already lost all of them then

I mean, Pony Island was super well received...

There were quite a few dissident voices against it around here actually, which is fair as its a strange game (or "experience" if you prefer).

Also, being well received is one thing, but it was my GOTY last year. So, yeah...

Rhaknar

Stories Untold reminds me that Firewatch needs to hurry up and show up in the humble monthly already (you know its gonna). Not that they are anything alike, well, except for being mostly narrative focused, but the voice overs of one of the stories reminded me of the lady from Firewatch (same actress maybe?)

Teggy

Hey, which do you think will come first, Dino Crisis reboot on Steam or Syphon Filter reboot on Steam? Ok I should go to sleep.

oipic

I heard from an anonymous source all trivia giveaways going forward will be audio files of morse code, so it's probably a good skill to have.

I for one look forward to this era of trivia - the possibilities are endless. Particularly relishing the prospect of a Semaphore flag-based question, and I have my hex and BASE64 converters at the ready for when things inevitably turn to complex encryption methods.

FLD

I for one look forward to this era of trivia - the possibilities are endless. Particularly relishing the prospect of a Semaphore flag-based question, and I have my hex and BASE64 converters at the ready for when things inevitably turn to complex encryption methods.

Nier: Automata -- MB-3A86C3102Z121KB Trivia Question: Prove that P=NP

zkylon

zkylewd
ok i'll admit, after that giantbomb quicklook of andromeda, i dont feel so confident about it :T

sucks cos it looked kinda cool when bioware showed it at pax

i dont mind the animation wonkiness as much as the game looking kind of uninspired

oipic

Nier: Automata -- MB-3A86C3102Z121KB Trivia Question: Prove that P=NP

Well played! A copy of Nier: Automata that even the greatest mathematicians and computer scientists of our time will still be bickering about for possibly decades to come.

Teggy

Half-Life 3.

There was something in Styx 2 that had me thinking it was stealth in the half life universe but it turned out not to be.

They have things that are basically Barnacles but they don't have the tongue thing hanging down. The just scoop you up if you walk under them.

FLD

Well played! A copy of Nier: Automata that even the greatest mathematicians and computer scientists of our time will still be bickering about for possibly decades to come.

By the time they realize it's a duplicate key, I'll be long gone. It's the perfect crime!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

Haha, this is why you're one of my favorite posters.

Haha, I was just thinking earlier that these trivia needed some math (although I was thing derivatives or quadratic equations or something)

Wolfram Alpha ruins a good chunk of math-based trivia. :( It's also difficult in general to think of questions and phrase them in a way that makes them not easily Googled.

Echoplx

Pretty sure there's websites that you can upload Morse code audio files to and they'll decode it for you so at that point it just becomes a question of who has the fastest upload speed :p

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I think so and more if you plan playing higher than normal.

Will Nier be like other Platinum games where playing on Easy and then replaying on the higher difficulties is recommended?

Or maybe not recommended but I remember thinking that might have been a more enjoyable way to tackle things like Korra and Revengeance. I think I started Transformers on easy because I was thinking that too, but I haven't put enough hours into it to see if it paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom