• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been on the way for long while, and have been at the top of Twitch for as equally a long time. It's super popular in the genre.

Wow, where was I?

Is it any good? I watched a stream for a little bit but I think I caught it at a bad time. The guy was doing burnouts in a truck and the vehicle seemed kinda floaty and weightless.

The shootout clips I've seen look rad, though.

xist

Wonder how similar the NA bundle will be. Would love to get Just Cause 3 but already have all that other stuff. Plus it seems unlikely the NA bundle will have JC3 but more likely to have a Final Fantasy game.

Edit: funny thing is that retail on those four games is $88 total, so that would be right around the estimate for the NA bundle.

With past bundles that value seems off....going straight to refund.....

Grief.exe

Where did that Battlegrounds game come from? I heard nothing about it and then that's all I see. It's putting up significant numbers on Twitch, too.

It looks like a more accessible DayZ. Is that about right?

Pretty much.

It has similar physics-based shot mechanics, but it's designed to be played in smaller doses. Rather than characters last 20+ hours, the games only last 30 mins.

Tizoc

I'm ready for Shadow the Hedgehog PC port!

uSHWJbe.gif

prudislav

wild trailer appears
Get ready for Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android!

Discover an incredibly rich story and a unique setting unlike anything else in fantasy. Defeat strange and alien creatures, engage in rich dialogue, and explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting in this 50+ hour RPG classic.

Coming soon to Beamdog, Steam, GOG, iTunes, and Google Play!
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer

I know it sounds petty but that HUD filler in Torment bothers me so. It is such a simple thing to just make invisible and it would look so much better. Like the Arcanum HUD mod.

Plus it makes it easier to justify buying it for the 3rd time.

Nabs

gmg loot box is a scam. gmg loot box is a scam. gmg loot box is a scam.

I have to remind myself not to fall for it.

xist

There are so many reveals of awful rubbish that have come out of these in the past that I'm not even tempted...there's probably only 1 of each of the awesome games included so that the offer can be legally accurate.

Vuze

So what about card drops from free apps that don't have any IAP? Do they drop like regular games? Do you need DLC?

Yeah don't do it. I was feeling lucky one day, bought the mid tier, only shit. Not even the tiniest quality indie game. Never again.

xist

Is Chrono.gg likely to completely run out of stuff to trade coins for? I'm way behind on collecting them and since they don't appear to be adding much new content the odds of reaching 5000 in time to actually get something seems slim....

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Is Chrono.gg likely to completely run out of stuff to trade coins for? I'm way behind on collecting them and since they don't appear to be adding much new content the odds of reaching 5000 in time to actually get something seems slim....
Hopefully they'll add more stuff soon, they have a Discord chat but I never check it.

I'm at a 20 day streak right now and I don't even know why anymore.

Here, now you guys at home can play the disappointment game too!

ModBot said:
Instructions for dave is ok:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

GMG MYSTERY LOOT BOX -- MB-F8347BECC4B9EADB - Taken by Echoplx

Phawx

Oh, I watched that World 1-1 Documentary.

It's pretty good. Goes over a lot of what I already knew, but it did touch on some things that I didn't. It's a bit over two hours but pacing is excellent. I really recommend it at $1.20

Deciding what mystery box to potentially waste my money on: Squeenix's Spring fling or GMG loot box.

I got the new Need for Speed in the 10 Loot box, but everything else was junk. I wouldn't do the loot box.

data

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get the 5000 one. There are tons of people like me who have been saving up their coins for that and have been doing it every day. And I'm pretty sure there won't be enough keys to cover everyone. I'm not counting on getting one either honestly because there are people who have gotten way more bonus coins due to RNG

The lower priced games have been heavily bundled and even then they're gone pretty quick.

I think I'm going to postpone my purchase of Rain World. With the re-balancing of the difficulty the game is probably going to be more satisfying to play by the summer sale.

oti

Banned
I'm a sucker for loot boxes. Bought one, don't want any of these games. Have at it.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c5890a5989e14d399d5fe67b524a1bc0.png][/.email]

r3n4ud

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Loot Rascals -- MB-697129A074AEFC6B - Taken by Deques. 13 entrants total.

t1490720018z1.png

Loot!

I never played Torment and was actually considering checking it out, now the enhanced edition is announced which is pretty convenient for me.
Another rpg piling up in the wishlist lol, I could stop buying games now and still not finish everything in my lifetime, what the fuck am I even doing?

All this SE bundle talk reminds me that I started Type 0 but just dropped it after a few hours, fortunately it was through family sharing so it wasn't a waste of money.
Usually I finish games I start but its gotten to a point where I have to be so selective that everything that isn't absolutely must-play for me has to be dumped, there just isn't enough time.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't into rpgs. Looking at the next 2 games I intend to buy, Persona 5 and Trails 3rd, that's at the very least 160 hours. Playing an average of 1 hour per day (which is more than I actually have) means almost half a year just for these 2 games.
When am I going to play Berseria, Yakuza 0, Dark Souls 3, all 60 hours on average? Fucking hell.

I might take a week off from work in april, if I do I really need to put some time into P5, I'm so fucking hyped for that game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
loot rascals looks dope, saw it in one of those "indie games to look out for in march" videos and been keeping an eye on it since then.

Jadax

Anyone else having issues with the steam website where you can't click anything (nothing happens). Can't scroll through pictures in a game's store page either. It's not any of my extensions (already tested).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom