• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

i love the lighting in Nier =o

nier270udp.jpg

it's so pretty

Wok

Anyone else having issues with the steam website where you can't click anything (nothing happens). Can't scroll through pictures in a game's store page either. It's not any of my extensions (already tested).

I guess you installed uMatrix. This is my setup if it helps:

NqJ4ybK.png

Basically, something is blocking scripts from steamstatic.

i love the lighting in Nier =o

it's so pretty

It's a shame some textures are so bad. The container right next to the save station in that camp is an example, you always get the pleasure of seeing it whenever you spawn there lol, they really could've put something a little more hi res on that particular object since you're forced to see it so many times.

Pretty much.

It has similar physics-based shot mechanics, but it's designed to be played in smaller doses. Rather than characters last 20+ hours, the games only last 30 mins.

That sounds much more up my alley.

I like my singleplayer experiences to be deep, moody and with plenty of space to feel that in.

I like my multiplayers fast, fast, fast, with minimal barriers between me and where the action is.

Monooboe

Ehm, so how do I do a giveaway for a Steamgift through modbot? Something about sending the steam gift through mail to one self or something?

Anteater

It's a shame some textures are so bad. The container right next to the save station in that camp is an example, you always get the pleasure of seeing it whenever you spawn there lol, they really could've put something a little more hi res on that particular object since you're forced to see it so many times.

lol I bet they reused some metal gear rising textures or something for the containers :(

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Ehm, so how do I do a giveaway for a Steamgift through modbot? Something about sending the steam gift through mail to one self or something?
Message ModBot with the subject line 'register' and then the body should have the name of the game and key

Modbot will message you back with the post code

You can also add rules but I don't have a list of them handy

Monooboe

Message ModBot with the subject line 'register' and then the body should have the name of the game and key

Modbot will message you back with the post code

You can also add rules but I don't have a list of them handy

Ah yes but I mean how do I set it up when it's a gift on Steam instead of a cdkey?

data

Anyone know if Heart Forth Alicia is close to release or if it will release in like 2020 like indie games usually end up doing

Grief.exe

That sounds much more up my alley.

I like my singleplayer experiences to be deep, moody and with plenty of space to feel that in.

I like my multiplayers fast, fast, fast, with minimal barriers between me and where the action is.

This one is a good mix of the open world survival genre since either encourages more frequent player interaction by steadily decreasing the size of the playable area.

Monooboe

So it's my birthday! So as per SteamGAF tradition instead of getting myself something I get you something!:D Also you guys are the hardest to get something for, since you have the exact same leftovers from bundles as I do, so instead of giving you all that junk I found one game that very few of you seem to have! So enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Blossom Tales -- MB-000383E464AF2836 - Taken by Rhaknar. 44 entrants total.

t1490807187z1.png

So it's my birthday! So as per SteamGAF tradition instead of getting myself something I get you something!:D Also you guys are the hardest to get something for, since you have the exact same leftovers from bundles as I do, so instead of giving you all that junk I found one game that very few of you seem to have! So enjoy!

Happy bday~

Parsnip

HBD Monooboe.

Thinking about the Capcom Disney NES collection, I wonder what other NES era collections would have a market today, beyond just Capcom. Of the top of my head, Konami/Ultra obviously has a lot of classics but that ship has probably sailed. Arc Sys has Double Dragon and all the Kunio Kun games. Koei Tecmo has at least Ninja Gaiden, and that collection would probably end up being the best KT port, huehue.

Though really I just want a Sunsoft collection.

The next G2A bundle (on 30th) has Planar Conquest for subscribers and:

Epistore
Dirt Showdown
Unbox
Hue
Table Top Racing World Tour

More removed Dirt games eh.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone is curious, I am utter shite at Dead By Daylight.
Git gud nub.

Jokes aside, starting out with killer might help you survive better. At least you'll probably realize not to sprint around as much, unless you just don't give a shit if the killer comes after you like me.

Tizoc

Happy bday and thanks for the giveaway.

Ascheroth

Happy birthday!

MaxiLive

Happy Birthday ^.^

Happy birthday!

duppolo

happy birthday. i dont gift 25 games, but u are very generous

Happy birthday.

Monooboe

Happy bday~

Edit: happy birthday

HBD Monooboe.

Happy birthday Monoo!

Happy bday and thanks for the giveaway.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday ^.^

Happy birthday!

happy birthday. i dont gift 25 games, but u are very generous

Happy birthday.

Thanks guys! Man I'm getting old, 38, that's like middleaged.o_O No wonder I've REALLY started to love black coffee and red wine haha.

C4rter

Witcher 3 is 23.99 and Witcher 3 GOTY is 24.99

Is the extra stuff worth the dollar? /s

As far as I know the complete season pass is included in the GOTY. Even if I would not play that content, I would invest the extra dollar just because the value is better.

Witcher 3 is 23.99 and Witcher 3 GOTY is 24.99

Is the extra stuff worth the dollar? /s

Only 1$ difference? Doesn't the goty edition include HoS and B&W? If yes, then that's the best dollar you'll ever spend lol, both expansions are better than most full games being released, we're talking 40 hours of gameplay here, including massive new maps.

Dragon's Dogma 60% discount!

The game was in December's humble monthly but if you didn't get it there definitely jump on it now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh the Witcher 3 season pass is 40% off again, I guess thats the norm now then until they go 50% eventually. Better than nothing which is what it got for ages I guess.

happy birthday!

Pixieking

Banned

Happy B'day. :)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BA -- MB-F66F2F92EC93C027 - Taken by pantsattack. 5 entrants total.
CK -- MB-492620DCD7EC935E - Taken by laserlaser. 2 entrants total.
HOME -- MB-14690E97337D66C6 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 1 entrants total.
SDS -- MB-9B53EFFF026B82E0 - Taken by fspm. 4 entrants total.
WTA -- MB-857DB0D6A6254DCD - Taken by ThingontheFloor. 4 entrants total.
You know you do not want it -- MB-E32F930CDE15690C - Taken by gngf123. 8 entrants total.
You know you want it -- MB-8D1A7E4589351C92 - Taken by claytonlee101. 10 entrants total.

t1490723255z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-0F42A29AE0515C52 - Taken by Zeeman. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-CD5FCDCAAA4D0B5D - Taken by rostocker. 7 entrants total. - Taken by PaulSane. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-ABF911829496A301 - Taken by dave is ok. 3 entrants total.

t1490723717z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom