• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popstar

Anyone know if Heart Forth Alicia is close to release or if it will release in like 2020 like indie games usually end up doing
Still a ways off I think.

Feb Kickstarter Update said:
We're hard at work so come mid-2017 you'll have a clearer roadmap about our progress towards getting the main game to a near-finished state, as well as a tentative release timeline.

madjoki

So it's my birthday! So as per SteamGAF tradition instead of getting myself something I get you something!:D Also you guys are the hardest to get something for, since you have the exact same leftovers from bundles as I do, so instead of giving you all that junk I found one game that very few of you seem to have! So enjoy!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday monobooe.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot within the last 3 months to become eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom: Battlemage -- MB-86C2E08369F1DBA2 - Taken by purseowner

Parsnip

I thought the Square EU box was a good price for JC3 alone, so I'm not too bummed about the rest being games I already own. Can always give them away like a good steamgaffer.

Too many games, too little time.... Especially when a monster like Trails in the Sky SC consumes my playing time...

The 'game you know you want' turned out to be Heavy Fire: Afghanistan lol. Thanks!

Edit: Holy shit the new humble bundle is amazing!!! In for 10$!!

PaulSane

Happy birthday Monooboe!

Also, i already own the mystery game i've won just now, so here it is :p

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary -- MB-CD5FCDCAAA4D0B5D - Taken by rostocker

t1490725046z1.png

Vlad

Too many games, too little time.... Especially when a monster like Trails in the Sky SC consumes my playing time...

Same here. I'm itching to get to all the good stuff from the Freedom Bundle, but they keep releasing new Binding of Isaac expansions that take a bunch of time to see all the new content for.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Oh shit, I got Kane and Lynch 2 from a Mystery Game.

Thanks anonymous man

ModBot said:
Instructions for dave is ok:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Data Hacker: Corruption -- MB-DB1F0D652BB03853
Data Hacker: Initiation -- MB-1D484C5D8C2CC7E2 - Taken by yoshizzle
Data Hacker: Reboot -- MB-F560886FA507E361 - Taken by voodooray

So it's my birthday! So as per SteamGAF tradition instead of getting myself something I get you something!:D Also you guys are the hardest to get something for, since you have the exact same leftovers from bundles as I do, so instead of giving you all that junk I found one game that very few of you seem to have! So enjoy!

HB! i got an email this morning that this game was available

How many of the Humble games work well in single player?

Tricky Towers, Helldivers, and Rampage Knights work well in single player. Eon Altar and Move or die are not great single player games but the option is available. Ultimate chicken horse and Primal Carnage: Extinction are strictly multiplayer games.

sadblob

The Witcher 3 is at sale at $23.99. The GOTY edition with both DLCs is $24.99, so just $1 more.

But if you bought TW3 and you want to get the DLCs, you have to pay 15$ for the expansion pack (unless I'm missing something).

Maybe it's just me, but it seems unfair.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

hocus -- MB-CEB06F208D17F113 - Taken by pantsattack. 2 entrants total.
voi -- MB-AD70BF22949CDDE7 - Taken by Ventilaator. 2 entrants total.

t1490726744z1.png

I like them.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-49DCEAA321EF4182 - Taken by Purkake4
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-E9D879C358833FB1 - Taken by Vuze

Aaron D.

Witcher 3 is 23.99 and Witcher 3 GOTY is 24.99

Is the extra stuff worth the dollar? /s

That GOTY is about $5 north of my impulse buy territory, but with a firm grasp on how much content is in there, that's just fine.

Can anyone comment on how W3 plays with mouse/keyboard?

data

I refunded Rain World and when I saw I still had it downloaded I tried going to the folder, clicked the exe and it launched. am I committing piracy? lol

note: I didn't refund it so I could do this, am going to uninstall it anyways before any of you lose your shit over this. don't kill me pls

ZzzZombi

Neo Member
Hey all. I'd appreciate some help on something.

I've been playing Awesomenauts for a few years now. A few days ago I fiddled with some post-process tools (sweetfx, reshade and other various tools) to enhance some colors etc. After about 10 or so hours I restarted Steam and BAM! "VAC banned from the game".

The game still opens but I can't join any games. I've never experienced such a thing before. I've opened up a support ticket on Steam explaining the situation as developer's support told me that they can't do anything about VAC bans and I should contact Steam instead. There's an attachment thing on the support page but I don't know what to attach as a proof or something.

Any advise what I should do?

data

Hey all. I'd appreciate some help on something.

I've been playing Awesomenauts for a few years now. A few days ago I fiddled with some post-process tools (sweetfx, reshade and other various tools) to enhance some colors etc. After about 10 or so hours I restarted Steam and BAM! "VAC banned from the game".

The game still opens but I can't join any games. I've never experienced such a thing before. I've opened up a support ticket on Steam explaining the situation as developer's support told me that they can't do anything about VAC bans and I should contact Steam instead. There's an attachment thing on the support page but I don't know what to attach as a proof or something.

Any advise what I should do?

Doesn't valve never unban you no matter what if you get a vac ban?

Wok

I refunded Rain World and when I saw I still had it downloaded I tried going to the folder, clicked the exe and it launched. am I committing piracy? lol

It is because the game obviously contains a keylogger for the CIA, so it is their best interest that you keep it on your PC. I would suggest deleting the .exe just to be safer.

gngf123

The 'game you know you want' turned out to be Heavy Fire: Afghanistan lol. Thanks!

Edit: Holy shit the new humble bundle is amazing!!! In for 10$!!

The "game you do not want" was also Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, lol.

Ganado

Doesn't valve never unban you no matter what if you get a vac ban?
They have unbanned people before.

I'd say chances are that you might get unbanned if its only reShade you had on, and you get a good support member on the case. Afaik they have unbanned people that have had CheatEngine on in some cases so they can see what triggered the VAC.

Hektor

Got to the third and probably last boss of the DS3 DLC, tho taking a break for now.

Overall the DLC is 10000x better than the other DS3 garbage tier one, tho it still doesn't quite capture all the stuff i like about the franchise. But maybe i'm also just too used to it now.

Anywho, definitely worth a buy, even if you've been disappointed by the last one.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

BalanCity -- MB-4042E22DF67F5B28 - Taken by Village
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology -- MB-74B26029F80D869D - Taken by Javier23
Blitzkrieg Anthology -- MB-A048A3D303144E75 - Taken by madjoki
Board Defenders -- MB-9BEED49C0DF9DC8E - Taken by Powerpuff
Burgers 2 -- MB-BBBF7B6197287134 - Taken by kionedrik
Dark Project -- MB-02CB15E756017118 - Taken by zebez
Demon's Game: Episode 1 -- MB-FE10ED06C3542F3D - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
Domestic Dog -- MB-B259F108F97E54A9 - Taken by Vuze
Flat Kingdom Paper's Cut Edition -- MB-0CFF3C1C5CCCDD6B - Taken by Father_Brain
Inexistence -- MB-D00C5110CA128B69 - Taken by dot
Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest -- MB-06B7476B8A54E980 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Marooners -- MB-5CF3CC3EA1C17056 - Taken by eyeless
Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age -- MB-203D1FC24470A540 - Taken by rainking187
Pixelscape: Oceans -- MB-40AD7E12FCED9988 - Taken by Kifimbo
Saving Harmony -- MB-175C774D39301806 - Taken by bobnowhere
Slightly Magic: 8bit Legacy Edition -- MB-82A67357DB7F53C1 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Snake Party -- MB-C3AF51D75E21561C - Taken by zebez
Tactical Soccer -- MB-3B6DE292EBAE3088 - Taken by Eila
The Guard of Dungeon -- MB-4F56E66ABD65F26D - Taken by zebez
Tribal Pass -- MB-DC5B7F2CFB530068 - Taken by Abomination
Tricky Towers -- MB-C81797B852A7F780 - Taken by Dessart
Wave of Darkness -- MB-8A15A43147F07737 - Taken by Hakkelus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom