• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Square Enix Spring Surprise Box 2017 US version has been revealed.

mpKZg.png

Yikes.

Prurient

Banned
So Steam-friends, what's the best VPN choice that won't mess with my Steam account or lower my download speeds? Between various UK and US stuff being passed I think it's time to subscribe to one.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I mean, to be fair, that's a really great bundle if you don't have any of those games and don't regularly buy bundles. You could definitely get them cheaper from folks who *do*, but not everyone is aware of such things.

Tizoc

Welp, sitting in the cinema waiting for Ghost in the Shell to start. Hope it's not embarrassing.

Yeah, Lara Croft GO would have been nice to see.

Speaking of that movie, did they REALLY have to use the same names as in the original manga/anime? Just take the premise/concept and utilize different names for the characters. In fact just say that ScarJo's character is half or quarter japanese and let it be.

Hektor

Speaking of that movie, did they REALLY have to use the same names as in the original manga/anime? Just take the premise/concept and utilize different names for the characters. In fact just say that ScarJo's character is half or quarter japanese and let it be.

They changed her name to Mira

Deques

The whole white washing drama could be avoided if they used another name for the protagonist. Is the movie a new story or based on the anime?

MUnited83

For you.
I mean, to be fair, that's a really great bundle if you don't have any of those games and don't regularly buy bundles. You could definitely get them cheaper from folks who *do*, but not everyone is aware of such things.
That sounds like the weirdest vienn diagram ever, of the person that somehow knows about a mistery bundle on the relatively non-relevant SE digital store, but doesn't know about the biggest bundle site

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
That sounds like the weirdest vienn diagram ever, of the person that somehow knows about a mistery bundle on the relatively non-relevant SE digital store, but doesn't know about the biggest bundle site

They're selling these bundles to somebody.

Lanrutcon

My 11 year old nephew is coming to visit for a week and I don't want to play Minecraft all the time.

Couch coop recommendations? I have a gaming rig and an average laptop, so my LAN options are limited.

Arthea

My 11 year old nephew is coming to visit for a week and I don't want to play Minecraft all the time.

Couch coop recommendations? I have a gaming rig and an average laptop, so my LAN options are limited.

Metal Slug games are great fun in coop, not demanding too

Tizoc

Rocket League
Metal Slug
Shock Troopers
Capcom's Dungeon and Dragons beat'em-ups
Assault Android Cactus

...off the top of my head.

Parsnip

See no reason why you should fight the urge, you can get PS4 Slim with good deals, access to all exclusives, and then use Dualshock 4 with your PC too thanks to Steam support.
J3pkIaJ.jpg
Money is the reason.
Beyond the recent 199€ limited time deal that some euro retailers had for the slim, good deals are nowhere to be found.

Money is the reason.
Beyond the recent 199€ limited time deal that some euro retailers had for the slim, good deals are nowhere to be found.

Its available for around 200€ for 2 months now every few days (in Germany at least).

Right now Saturn has a 1TB PS4 Slim with Uefa 2016 for 229€.

Powerpuff

Couch gaming = TowerFall

Broforce is another good option. It is an excellent run and gun game, very fun to play in co-op. It is heavy in the action but its revival mechanics make it easy to pick up for beginners too as you can always bring the other players back as long as one survives. So a suitable option to play with a kid without frustration.

Wok

Heads up
UNSUB FROM THE MONTHLY BUNDLE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!

Why? You make it look as if you had insiders' information that the bundle would be featuring Banned Game 1 and Banned Game 2 and paid loot crates for a F2P game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Alpacapaca Dash -- MB-5369667E76295EA5 - Taken by madjoki
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink -- MB-B53CDE8DC07898AB - Taken by Loptous
Crash and Burn Racing -- MB-2885A8F64F2C9B40 - Taken by Camel Master
European Fishing -- MB-11C5E637DD91ABF5 - Taken by bobnowhere
Green Game: TimeSwapper -- MB-B56B7D8DBAEE8B2F - Taken by Ventilaator
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan -- MB-1912BC2E3BCA422B
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride -- MB-AD520827CB16BEEC
Jumping Tank -- MB-C2634C59ACA01BA5 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Lemurzin -- MB-A5797E5AA15C88D4 - Taken by darkchewie
Mind Snares: Alice's Journey -- MB-06D8B52780EEE73C - Taken by Cth
Mr. Triangle's Adventure -- MB-E15B95AF26E3D4BD - Taken by SSPssp
Mystery Maze of Balthasar Castle -- MB-93CF3A3225A454CB - Taken by Arthea
Red Crow Mysteries: Legion -- MB-F2B29503D2E03E5C - Taken by Abomination
The Orb Chambers -- MB-C3876D94034E1528 - Taken by Kifimbo
The Orb Chambers II -- MB-03BAD86BA4402704
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times -- MB-11F8C7DB0FEFD425 - Taken by InquisitorAles
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova -- MB-873594DB61218687 - Taken by dave is ok

This Total War: Warhammer update is killing me, I only have 30 GB of free space and despite it seemingly just needing 300 mb, it obviously needs to rearrange the whole game or whatever, so I'm stuck with the not enough hard disk space message.

It's really high time I bought more storage space.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
According to the G2A Deal FAQ the keys are directly from the devs and publishers.

Which isn't entirely true as Codemasters categorically denied that it provided the Dirt 3 keys for the previous bundle and I'd wager the same is true of Dirt Showdown (at the very least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom