• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

1942: The Pacific Air War -- MB-C03952854C0EA89A - Taken by Eila
Across the Rhine -- MB-AD71FFAD030097B0 - Taken by Leafhopper
B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th -- MB-2F65824043FAD966 - Taken by SSPssp
Curse: The Eye of Isis -- MB-8E192205A0B50FE2 - Taken by KainXVIII
Fearless Fantasy -- MB-269B641F02B191F2 - Taken by Regginator
Hunting Unlimited 2008 -- MB-0C27EFDECA3C9292 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Post Mortem -- MB-024673E183013102 - Taken by TetraxShards - Taken by Black Soma
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood -- MB-EBD98EBA35EDC9EA - Taken by gabbo
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage -- MB-81961F9642EE3CF7 - Taken by data
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury -- MB-D21402422E8E7E6F - Taken by Vuze
Task Force 1942: Surface Naval Action in the South Pacific -- MB-5C9D761405BB418F - Taken by Henry Swanson

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
heh, avoid Empire Earth II and III, they're crappy

Dem Nier reviews.

Who da thunk people would care about Japanese developed games that aren't stifling creativity and actually embrace their quirkiness? CAPCPOM should probably learn this lesson the next time they develop a Dead Rising game.

what review is this directed at?

anyone tried playing fighting games with the steam controller. UMVC3 is filthy cheap in my region, and nier being unavailable because SE is shit, i'll use my money elsewhere by buying this and yooka layle. lol.
Don't use the Steam Controller for fighting games lol. You'd have a harder time finding a worse controller for fighting games.

9 and half hours until

tenor.gif

Was originally planning to hold off on Atelier Firis by finishing Nights of Azure first and then play it after Nier but Nights of Azure is so mediocre and the wait till Nier PC is long so fuck it, I'm in tomorrow.

Arthea

I'm still on Atelier escha & logy. Had to redo everything because I lost my saves. They release these too fast!

not too fast for me, I'm done with all games including Sophie and ready to go on adventure with Firis
a bit worried about so short time limit, I won't hide

bought nier on cdkeys

i'm disgusting

nope
is SE doesn't want your money, it's not your fault

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
The game's region-specific subs don't cover any country within the EU, so assuming P-A didn't misrepresent the region its keys are intended for (decidedly unlikely but not an impossibility), they'll also be region-free. Food for thought should it secure more stock.

That's interesting, PA has a "Europe" marker on their store page which I took to mean it was region locked and why it was so cheap.

It's incredibly tempting to pre-order NieR but damn it, ME:A is gonna be releasing just a few days afterwards but more importantly, I don't know if my PC will be able to provide a stable 60 fps even at settings same as the console version.

760 GTX 2 GB is the only thing holding me back :(

Guess I'll just wait for some performance impressions before deciding on anything.

PaulSane

more importantly Atelier Firis releases tomorrow

After recent developments, it looks like i'll have enough time to play Firis before my business trip after all :)

I'm also almost done with Nights of Azure, have a couple of achevements and
endings
left. It was an OK experience overall, it's no Atelier though, that's for sure :p Still, it was enjoyable enough that i'll consider buying the second game if it finds its way onto steam.

are there nights of azure sequels?

Second game is in the works, it hasn't been released in Japan yet, western release is planned, but release window wasn't announced yet.

Anteater

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon comes out sometime this year in Japan on PS4/Vita. I think it got announced late last year around Tokyo Game Show.

oo that's neat, I honestly haven't been following the Gust games lol, I liked Nights of Azure so that's cool

so far cry 2 is the only good far cry game to get right

far cry 3 is cool, if you don't mind the ubi open world formula

Blu(e)

CDkeys doesn't mention the preorder/day one edtion. Does that mean it won't have it? I'm on mobile currently so maybe I missed it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
CDkeys doesn't mention the preorder/day one edtion. Does that mean it won't have it? I'm on mobile currently so maybe I missed it.

I think any key purchased before release is automatically day 1 edition. Not 100% sure on it tho

Parsnip

Well I bought Firis.
I hope the console pre-order DLC costumes are in there and can be enabled as easily as the missing DLC with Sophie.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

iiicon

more importantly Atelier Firis releases tomorrow

One of these days I'll play an Atelier game. I completed Mana Khemia back when it came out. I even bought one of the Vita ports when it was on sale for cheap, but it was one of those impulse purchases where you rationalize it by telling yourself you'll play it when you have nothing else left to play. The problem is, I always have something else to play.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Well, I've just pre-ordered Andromeda for £33.24

I am weak 😖

Not really. Last time I checked you cant disable uplay overlay without being harassed every time a game is launched.

Harassed in what way? Never bothers me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom