• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulSane

Atelier Firis is here!

eca9eae0f5.jpg

I'll post my impressions on the port as soon as possible.

why can you dl it already? I can't...

I don't know :p I had no "Install" button from my library, but there was a "Play" button on a store page, so i clicked that

Arthea

what do you even do in the atelier games? im so confused by the steam page

Alchemy, you do everything for that, combat, exploration, everything

Alchemy is a complex crafting system and all games are about it

Atelier Firis is here!

https://puu.sh/uynoP/eca9eae0f5.jpg[/IMG

I'll post my impression on the port as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

why can you dl it already? I can't...

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Aero's Quest -- MB-9C01D8DDD2A510A0 - Taken by bobnowhere
AoF World Online -- MB-3B64D71C977D50D9 - Taken by TetraxShards
Blowy Fish -- MB-F3D407861CF9C05A - Taken by Flips360
Dino D-Day -- MB-AA2271CDA04EEA11 - Taken by gaiadyne
Frizzy -- MB-D42E09A5F5685573 - Taken by texhnolyze
Leona's Tricky Adventures -- MB-44268F1EFCDCF39C - Taken by Catshade
Lightrise -- MB-73246368D1A31518 - Taken by Hektor
Nightfall: Escape -- MB-3A8DAFCB3C9FCD90 - Taken by Abomination
ShipLord -- MB-726ADB0D88D96318 - Taken by Phawx
The Glow -- MB-3D143B59F297FFAE - Taken by zebez
Unium -- MB-B524D0A35008C25A - Taken by Belgarion

PaulSane

Man, dat India/Russia price ��
I miss cross region trading

Yeah, i'm actually quite happy with KT prices - they and Bamco are ones of the most reasonable big publishers when it comes to regional pricing here.
They've also learned their lesson and applied that 10% discount right away, so people won't have to bother with refunds again, like with Firis :p

Vuze

Especially after Nier:A price 😍
I hope game has 60 fps support though..
Yup yup. I don't trust KT one bit when it comes to PC version quality. Got burned so badly by Toukiden 1 since I bought it in blind excitment for it coming to PC, it still hurts :v

Parsnip

I guess I won't be playing Firis immediately since I'm waiting for the refund to kick in.
I've actually never seen the pending wallet money thing before, now that I think about it.

bbd23

I guess I won't be playing Firis immediately since I'm waiting for the refund to kick in.
I've actually never seen the pending wallet money thing before, now that I think about it.

do you still have to wait for a confirmation email?

I remember when there were only refunds for pre-orders you would just hit the refund button next to the game in account details and the funds would be instantly pending

Arthea

I'm not doing refunding, too lazy for that and I downloaded half of a game already

PaulSane

I've done a couple of refunds before, and would always get my money back within an hour. Firis refund is still pending though, says it shouldn't take longer than 24 hours.
I decided not to wait for refund to go through though, since i have like 10 days to finish this game, so every hour counts :p

prudislav

Atelier Firis is here!

eca9eae0f5.jpg
woah what a jump in size compared to Sophia

Lego Worlds jumped to $30. I forgot who announced here to grab it at $5, let it be known that I thank you deeply.
no surprise it left Early Access with version v1.0

Also that unannounced game from Adult Swim is here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/588950?beta=1
seems to be some kind of ridiculous RPG parodying old Windows 😍
Announcment Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpJdxeguk8

PaulSane

woah what a jump in size compared to Sophia

It surely means this game is three times better :p
If anything, it's a bigger game in terms of scale, and there is still hope that it might have PS4 textures and 2D assests this time around, although i'm not very optimistic in that regard.

It is still so surreal to see Nier Automata, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Atelier Firis in the top sellers page much less even existing on steam in general. A few years ago I would've laughed at the possibility of any of those happening on steam.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
goddamn Monthly games in regular bundles ;_;

UK Gamesplanet has Nier now but it's around $49 as their normal price...no discounts

was hoping they would be a place to get it for a better price but doesn't look like it

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Not too bad of a bundle, been interested in Jotun and missed the monthly those two games were in. Is weird to see so many monthly games going into other bundles though.

gngf123

Oh look it's another bundle with Jotun and Vermintide.

I know absolutely nothing about that first tier. Will check them out.

I think this is the first Jumbo bundle where I hadn't heard of half the games. I had to look up Valhalla Hills, Legends of Eisenwald and Turmoil.

Wow, are you playing this for the first time?

its so good
I played it before, but only some separate episodes from beginning on friends consoles, and PC port back in 2007 was unplayable garbage. But doing full playthrough is absolutely different thing, pacing and game design is just god-tier, it plays great even 10+ years after original release.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
£33? This is the cheapest it's going to get isn't it?

Why the price for Nier so high? =/

its almost like the game is in high demand or something :eek:

60 is the new 50, deal with it nerds

;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom