• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transformers is my favorite Platinum game but MG was alright. Never played Bayo because not on PC :p

Edit: Probably card money or something

Transformers is Bayo-lite. It's good but honestly it doesn't hold a candle to Bayonetta. Bayonetta 2 takes that and demolishes it, making Bayo 1 it's bitch.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game -- MB-7010DC9212C2FAE0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-C8EBD6AF263A6CF5 - Taken by Oreoleo
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-38E79F0707B51E46 - Taken by Press Turn
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-8C8C6718F1E1D226 - Taken by Vuze
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-BE9C86BE4B8C501B - Taken by almostheathen
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-A257E6D09ED7C74C - Taken by ThirtyFour
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-C59C9AB312AE31C5 - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-A3DFA77F0A9D2714 - Taken by Monooboe
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-38DAB3179E6975B0 - Taken by El Pollo Diablo
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-21CE01F305A8DBCE - Taken by Hektor
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-1EB9A91BF60F15C5 - Taken by PaulSane
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-B254BA21AC611E01 - Taken by Mavromatis
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-2CE27B70269956AB - Taken by Miniboss
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-49D530BDBA2A16FC - Taken by Smeagol
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-7255A3AEEC939030 - Taken by bloke
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-D5214A680822E944 - Taken by Ascheroth

There are some comics that add backstory to the movie and I guess the game a bit. I actually like the mystic angle they are pushing with the story.

My biggest gripe with the game is when I break arms and legs they don't stay broken. The Sleeping Dogs disease. It would be so much cooler if they just writhed around in pain until you finished them off or just left them to die.

Ban Puncher

Free Steam Game Life Hack

Go out into the street and start punching people and take their money and keep doing that until you have enough for a game. Repeat until you own all games.

Free Steam Game Life Hack

Go out into the street and start punching people and take their money and keep doing that until you have enough for a game. Repeat until you own all games.

I got another. Make multiple GAF accounts and spam SteamGAF giveaways. If it is noticed that the won games all go to the same account make up a fake sibling as cover.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh oh how about the life hack where you win a desirable game through Modbot then try to trade it for a game you really want?

I had to clear my steamcommunity.com cookies to be able to sign in there yesterday.

Didn't seem to work for me unfortunately, but I discovered that if I go to the store and then to the community section and sign in there it keeps me signed in to the store and the community, so I guess I'll just do that.

Not including gifts is grossly stupid, but it won't really be apparent until Christmas/New Years. All the people buying games for friends and family, and the recipients won't be able to review?

Having. A. Laugh.

They'll be able to review the game but it won't contribute to the review aggregate percentage shown on the store page by default.

What I can't understand is what kind of abuse they're trying to block by doing this. Were gift reviews really skewing scores too much or something?

Ruruja

Trick to get any steam game you want for free!

1) Buy a game you don't want of equal value
2) Refund it
3) Use the refund money in your steam wallet to now buy the game you desire.

Just playin Lashley

Pixieking

Banned
They'll be able to review the game but it won't contribute to the review aggregate percentage shown on the store page by default.

What I can't understand is what kind of abuse they're trying to block by doing this. Were gift reviews really skewing scores too much or something?

Oh. Yeah. Editing post now. I really need to go to bed. :(

Only thing I can think of is it's something to do with the "devs/pubs are trying to game the system by abusing the reviews" thing that's started happening in the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom