• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Trick to get any steam game you want for free!

1) Buy a game you don't want of equal value
2) Refund it
3) Use the refund money in your steam wallet to now buy the game you desire.

Just playin Lashley

JtWSyBk.gif

madjoki

I'd have wallet to cover Shadow of Wardor, but still can't get myself to buy it.

1) DLC hell
2) Will drop quick in price like every Warner Bros game
3) They probably won't ever discount DLC, so I'd have to rebuy it down the line anyways

yuraya

That 1080 Ti is such a beast.

1080p ultra benchmarks pretty much put most demanding games north of 130fps

1440p ultra pretty much north of 100fps

And 4K ultra pretty much around 60fps.

What a monster. Only 700$ too. Basically Titan X for half the price wtf >_>

Ruruja

I still go to Humble Bundle every Thursday to check the new weekly bundle before realising they don't do it anymore.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game -- MB-024673E183013102 - Taken by TetraxShards - Taken by Black Soma
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-EFA0EF0A2DB284A8 - Taken by Monooboe
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-F92BDE45367F80C2 - Taken by pantsattack
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-A0AF8C2A4A6AD9DE - Taken by Dusk Golem
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-6C611539369443C7 - Taken by longlivegaming

Mystery Game #14 -- MB-02D896AD573CB3E1 - Taken by InquisitorAles
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-0F05E4FBC55CA6F9 - Taken by Shantom
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-4E1A058E26EAB804 - Taken by Hektor
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-21B5E15C097E47B0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-31AAEAA8E7BB8C43 - Taken by Tart Toter 9k
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-22966763A402CEF7 - Taken by SunDimension24
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-E992E3A3274A9BDC - Taken by JCG
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-7D25B8B7CF819B71 - Taken by alr1ght
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-7224EF678BF99EA2 - Taken by Ascheroth
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-88E01A0AF75ACF01 - Taken by Purkake4
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-0BFD336D1958FED8 - Taken by Phawx

Doomedfool

I'd have wallet to cover Shadow of Wardor, but still can't get myself to buy it.

1) DLC hell
2) Will drop quick in price like every Warner Bros game
3) They probably won't ever discount DLC, so I'd have to rebuy it down the line anyways

I'm one of those weird people that actually liked the first one, and seeing the video from yesterday has me pretty hyped for this one. However, WB gets no more preorders from me after the whole Arkham Knight thing. I'm in no rush, so I will wait and see how it runs.

I know I can always refund if I get it on steam, but it's going to be cheaper elsewhere, and I am cheap :p

zkylon

zkylewd
the gift change for reviews doesn't seem great, yeah

i feel like steam keeps downplaying their own fault with all these automated systems

surfacing is a such a larger issue than this kind of crap

it's not that reviews are bad, it's that their discovery algorithms and general store design and usability are all kind of poo

i still think greenlight is a great concept if they put the work in to make it usable

Huh, thats weird.
That feature is on console versio-
wait no that Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
I...I kinda want that on steam too.

That is really weird how MvC3 doesn't have that when TvC predates it by 3 years

Probably has something to do with TvCs origin as an arcade game vs. MvC3 being a console game. Doesn't necessarily justify it I guess (especially since Niitsuma was director for both TvC and MvC3) but it does explain it.

TvC on Steam would be heaven. Especially if they gave the game to Iron Galaxy or something for the port and they went ahead and gave the netcode the GGPO treatment.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game -- MB-024673E183013102 - Taken by TetraxShards
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-EFA0EF0A2DB284A8 - Taken by Monooboe
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-F92BDE45367F80C2 - Taken by pantsattack
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-A0AF8C2A4A6AD9DE - Taken by Dusk Golem
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-6C611539369443C7 - Taken by longlivegaming

Mystery Game #14 -- MB-02D896AD573CB3E1 - Taken by InquisitorAles
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-0F05E4FBC55CA6F9 - Taken by Shantom
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-4E1A058E26EAB804 - Taken by Hektor
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-21B5E15C097E47B0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-31AAEAA8E7BB8C43 - Taken by Tart Toter 9k
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-22966763A402CEF7 - Taken by SunDimension24
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-E992E3A3274A9BDC - Taken by JCG
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-7D25B8B7CF819B71 - Taken by alr1ght
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-7224EF678BF99EA2 - Taken by Ascheroth
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-88E01A0AF75ACF01 - Taken by Purkake4
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-0BFD336D1958FED8 - Taken by Phawx

Wow, Thanks a bunch for Hollow Knight!

I don't believe you!

Well, me and the giver know the truth so that's fine ;)

I just saw that he now owns it in my activity feed, so seems like he's being truthful. Someone must be sneaking decent games into batches of bundle junk mystery games. Sneaky and cruel.

Anyone else watching this GoT ice block failure?

Nah, I obviously just bought it to trick everyone into thinking that the real game is gone so i can grab it with my alt!

Kudo

Well, me and the giver know the truth so that's fine ;)

Nah, I obviously just bought it to trick everyone into thinking that the real game is gone so i can grab it with my alt!

Culprit behind those mystery giveaways, testing us to take all the Bad Rats keys..

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Black Soma, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Post Mortem -- MB-024673E183013102 - Taken by TetraxShards
Already had this.

Rock solid 23 fps on PS4 pro, though. Purchase justified.

At a resolution ranging from 1920x1080 to 1366x768 all the way down to 1152x864 and the whole time you wonder how this is all happening when there is barely anything happening on screen.

Come on SNK, gimme dat KoF 14 on Steam already.

At this point I think there is a one year exclusivity thing going on and hopefully we can hear something about a steam release around August/September of this year.

PaulSane

Is that a MMORPG or something?

It's not, it does have an online co-op.
It does parody some MMO tropes though.

EDIT:

"Nep_Main Joined your Party – Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It's not.)"

Eila

Zelda on Wii U runs so damn bad lol. Brings back memories of OoT/MM on N64.
Wonder if CEMU wizards will be able to make the game 60 fps.

Teggy

Still chip, chip, chipping away at Hollow Knight. Find a boss, try to beat it a bunch of times, give up for a while, come back later, usually get it done. Find another boss, rinse, repeat. It's on the edge of too frustrating, but I'm still at it.

At least once you start to figure out the boss, killing it usually only takes a minute or two, which is a big reason why I have failed to get into Souls games
that, and I often have trouble getting to the bosses at all

Durante

Rejoice! We are getting our first simultaneous Nep release (which would probably mean no more big launch discounts) :p

Most interesting to me personally is that it's a UE4 game, so it will be quite exciting to see what that means for the PC version.

Windows 10 is so weird. I installed it yesterday and it continuously froze when installing a driver. I turn on the machine today and the drivers are installed without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom