• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hollow Knight -- MB-849DCBCA3C1A6137 - Taken by Large Professor
Hollow Knight #2 -- MB-D02874630E60CB00 - Taken by gngf123
Hollow Knight #3 -- MB-6FD63FAA1F18FB6D - Taken by PetriP-TNT
Hollow Knight #4 -- MB-46E6B8FAC509BBD0 - Taken by Lain
Hollow Knight #5 -- MB-C0B496CFF476DF1B - Taken by Deques

Deques

A joke giveaway?

edit:
It's not!! It's really Hollow Knight!!!

OM5AlJq.png

Thanks a lot, you know who you are :D

Hektor

Isn't this is like the 10th hollow knight giveway?

That can only mean that this game is either amazing or bundle trash.

Tizoc

Isn't this is like the 10th hollow knight giveway?

That can only mean that this game is either amazing or bundle trash.

You mean like Nier Automata?

Maybe someone liked the game so much they bought a few more copies to share or the dev is giving away some keys.

iosefe

Some one make a mega giver giveaway so we can find out who has given all these items, assuming they also enter giveaways

The steven Universe game is also coming to PC reported by GameInformer:

The game is a sequel to the mobile game Attack the Light and will feature a story from the mind of the show's creator, Rebecca Sugar. It is planned for release on consoles and PC this year, though Cartoon Network refrained from revealing which consoles in particular.

Tonton

Seeing these giveaways be nojuniors makes me feel better about missing them

Rejoice! We are getting our first simultaneous Nep release (which would probably mean no more big launch discounts) :p

Cool, interested in seeing how this does sales wise
I was actually liking the look of the game from what I saw but I feel I really shouldn't try another nep game after I couldn't stand Nep 1

PaulSane

I see people took my complaints about lightning raffles to heart.
Next logical step is to not post ModBot instructions at all :p

Monooboe

I step away for a moment and miss a Hollow Knight giveaway!? I'm not going to cry!

Tried the demo and sadly didn't run that well on my computer. Seems I'm missing an awesome game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
NieR: Automata -- MB-41DC39D8D5276D07 - Taken by Kiru. 17 entrants total.
NeiR: Automata -- MB-57D6600A2626D2C5 - Taken by WinterDemons. 18 entrants total.
NieR: Automata #2 -- MB-9EEB7A55C7A4B9C5 - Taken by Yakkue. 17 entrants total.

t1489094556z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
NieR: Automata -- MB-41DC39D8D5276D07 - Taken by Kiru
NeiR: Automata -- MB-57D6600A2626D2C5 - Taken by WinterDemons
NieR: Automata #2 -- MB-9EEB7A55C7A4B9C5 - Taken by Yakkue

t1489094556z1.png

👀

Tizoc

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
NieR: Automata -- MB-41DC39D8D5276D07 - Taken by Kiru
NeiR: Automata -- MB-57D6600A2626D2C5 - Taken by WinterDemons
NieR: Automata #2 -- MB-9EEB7A55C7A4B9C5 - Taken by Yakkue

t1489094556z1.png

Is this JaseC? Cuz it could only be JaseC.
It's JaseC ain't it?

xezuru

If only I wasn't poverty. Good shit to the giveaway people and enjoy the game scumbags gracious game givers/winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom