• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megauap

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game -- MB-726ADB0D88D96318 - Taken by Phawx
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-0484B19E953F0F04 - Taken by Vazra
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-0DD3EFA02BD268CC - Taken by Snakethesniper
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-8EBB25D62E1258DE - Taken by kulapik
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-D083A0DDE72FBFB1 - Taken by spindoctor
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-4783503F0B205D62 - Taken by bbd23
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-603CF2757FCDD7E5 - Taken by Nabs
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-2717BA4D0DB98C60 - Taken by Nabae
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-833B33C54353EAAA - Taken by Ascheroth
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-270B77697C66EA96 - Taken by Hektor
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-F7A2CC05816119A8 - Taken by Spring-Loaded
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-2BEFD5CFFE76F191 - Taken by White Wolf
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-3BEED579256DAAB4 - Taken by Megauap
Mystery Game #21 -- MB-8D8AE9523BD41F05 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-81A685748B4CB728 - Taken by Adnor
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-61C25EB35468F4EC - Taken by Deques
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-E423E0269561986F - Taken by iosefe
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-804274CDD924E9C4 - Taken by prudislav
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-3ADEE73F8BF969C7 - Taken by TetraxShards
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-87923F82B871C959 - Taken by tt7n4
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-9272C9C2C3F6A53F - Taken by 73V3N

Got Super Space Pug.

kagamin

Just beat Jenocres yeterday in Ys Origin, that was a pretty fun boss fight, the first boss fight where I actually felt I had to use every single one of my abilities and switch on the fly depending on the pattern.

Press Turn

Neo Member
the sudden realization on I fill my game list with these for milestone exp

....nah, i'll just live the lie that Killer is Dead is my 50th

Press Turn

Neo Member
I'm getting mixed signals honestly
I wanna work on trails SC
and am totally not being held at gunpoint
, but the prospect of free and maybe quality games brings me back

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting mixed signals honestly
I wanna work on trails SC
and am totally not being held at gunpoint
, but the prospect of free and maybe quality games brings me back

Trails SC is it's own reward. The game is a delight. I will not hear otherwise from anyone.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Nein! -- MB-4D977577467F4098 - Taken by KainXVIII

Phawx

I was going to do a mystery giveaway but instead I'm just going to look at my spare games and start looking at who has it on their wishlist.

If you are on my friends list, prepare for keys that you have wishlisted.

Jawmuncher

I was going to do a mystery giveaway but instead I'm just going to look at my spare games and start looking at who has it on their wishlist.

If you are on my friends list, prepare for keys that you have wishlisted.

I like to do this too for bigger games

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have completely lost track of the Neptunia games and their spin offs and whatnot

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game -- MB-45212C50C054948B - Taken by Megauap
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-3FB0CBFF4A108C3C - Taken by Tart Toter 9k
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-44C20EF5762B5DA2 - Taken by kulapik
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-143BA78F1C3CBE5A - Taken by ThirtyFour
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-772B2788879A4B4D - Taken by Dream_Journey - Taken by Jawmuncher
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-8822099CB1A3324E - Taken by NeoRaider
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-243F644BC839DA2B - Taken by PaulSane
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-7C511B410B79E20D - Taken by Servizio
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-F9394E6886162261 - Taken by AHA-Lambda

Mystery Game #7 -- MB-E757BE48042C8E6C - Taken by SSPssp
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-B118F7EE6EF2AAA2 - Taken by Kurt Russell
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-0AE6B3F3449AB2E5 - Taken by Nabs

Press Turn

Neo Member
Real clutch find on Danmaku Unlimited 2 on phones, that sale apparently ends in an hour

as for my wishlist junk uh....

...damn, I have a reason for 57 games

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I actually want to know how many different weird pictures ModBot has for Mystery Game giveaways.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment -- MB-D3E5C149892753C0 - Taken by Ruruja. 42 entrants total.

t1489109230z1.png

SSPssp

Already have it: Last Nightmary
Oh well email tag didn't work - so here 4IJWG-NZB4W-IMNPV Thanks for the chance anon!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I think I'm gonna start playing Hollow Knight today. Looks too good to resist any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom