• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

tumblr_mu5uiamBMC1qh5myqo1_500.gif

Durante

I have completely lost track of the Neptunia games and their spin offs and whatnot
There are only 4 mainline games (the original, mk2, Victory and VII), their re-releases and all the spinoffs (and admittedly, maybe the naming too :p) make it look more complicated than it is.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
There are only 4 mainline games (the original, mk2, Victory and VII), their re-releases and all the spinoffs (and admittedly, maybe the naming too :p) make it look more complicated than it is.

thank you anime expert

I played a bit this afternoon with my wired x360 controller. It feels quite clunky after all my time with the Steam Controller. I hate not having the right touchpad, and the ergonomics aren't nearly as nice. SC stays winning.

Megauap

I'm going to stop entering these mysterious giveaways as I'm nearing 2000 owned games and I want #2000 to be a special one.

It's probably Dawn of War. That quote is from that game.

I think it's a quote from earlier sources (from the 40k universe) since I think that I saw it on Space Marine as well.

Congrats! \o/

Woo! Grats!

Glad you got it.

During one of the Steam summer sales. 2013 I think. Oh javadots, you may be banished, but not forgotten.

Nice man!

Thank you guys!

And thank you Mystery Person :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont need to win no Nier giveaways, my good friend dog doctor over there is going to give it for my bday, right dog doctor? thats right.

I remember The_Monk. Even that one post where they were mad was still polite. Have not posted in many months I think.

I just talked to him the other day so hes still around at least. The most polite Portuguese person I've ever seen.

...we aint a pleasant bunch, trust me >_>

Knurek

Why are you all folks insisting on calling V-II VII? :p

Accoun

Speaking of giveaways, who does maintain MonkeyBot? Is there a chance there would be an option to make the PM title the same as the body? I do it to easier check if I'm not sure I entered the giveaway.

Press Turn

Neo Member
I'm going to stop entering these mysterious giveaways as I'm nearing 2000 owned games and I want #2000 to be a special one.

I say this with my 50th yet I've attempted both recent mystery ones and failed due to varying degrees of lateness/luck

I could just buy a game :x

NeoRaider

I have the worst luck in these (and any other) giveaways anyway.

If there are more than 5 entrants, i am not winning. XD

Wok

Speaking of giveaways, who does maintain MonkeyBot? Is there a chance there would be an option to make the PM title the same as the body? I do it to easier check if I'm not sure I entered the giveaway.

Just edit the script. Replace "Giveaway" with raffleLine.

dmKqLS6.png

illusionary

Seems that I missed all of the NieR and, especailly, Hollow Knight giveaways... ah well - thanks for the generosity to the donors, regardless! I'm sure that I'll convince myself to get them in a sale eventually.

Tonton

It's so weird seeing No Man's Sky with its 31% positive user reviews in the top sellers

what kind of stuff even gets that low

NieR is just behind ghost recon in BR right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom