• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danneee

I'll post this here too:
I have a Company of Heroes 2 Steam key that I got från the AMD never settle thing.

Looking to trade for a steam key/gift for Dark Souls, Skyrim or Torchlight 2.

Arthea

Could be old but...

Secret of the Magic Crystals is getting a multiplayer expansion.

Definitely the best news I've heard all day.

I can't even begin to imagine level of awesome it'll achieve after!

MotN was pretty great. Probably the greatest thing ever developed by Klei.

The Stanley Parable achievements are frickin' evil.

agreed on both accounts.
I don't think evil even begin to describe some of them (><)

Hopefully gives enough time for Uplay to officially die.

if only!

Could be old but...

Secret of the Magic Crystals is getting a multiplayer expansion.

Definitely the best news I've heard all day.
ibxqIWKBWF0chT.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that fear that indie games would get lost in the shuffle with all the trash coming out everyday?

Battleblock is the top seller atm...yeah...

Anyone here bought the clash of the world: USA bundle? All the albums have a flac icon, but I can't seem to find the download link. Is it available to you?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i wish I could get hyped about Transistor, but I ended up not liking Bastion after all the hype :/ Although to be fair I still want to give it another chance one of these days

Nabs

"Powered by Crytek's technology Cryengine"

And "Cryengine" is what their latest release goes by so that would be mean it's just using that right? As compared to the modified versions previous games used.

That stuff was found on FC3 material as well.

Rhaknar

why am I scared of horror games at 35 when I had no problem with them when I was a kid :(

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Far Cry 4 announcement got me to boot up FC3 Blood Dragon to grab the last Uplay achievement/reward I was missing for it + cards and I was pleasently surprised to find it handles cinema resolutions pretty well. Only the hud is squished and it's not really obvious until you compare the minimaps directly (in-game FOV slider set to 90 in both shots).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-B5A31D84D2B8F159 - Taken by nature boy

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Rush Bros was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Dr Dogg

Just got in and was pleasantly surprised by an email saying Far Cry 4 is a thing, hyped! Then say that there are 3 action packed mission exclusive to the UPlay edition mentioned in the circular, urghhh! We finger crossed that's Ubi code for the DDE which will probably be on Steam as well.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
So wait, does that mean that Rush Bros. is sweet chocolate ice cream with hovering sprinkles?

Copons

why am I scared of horror games at 35 when I had no problem with them when I was a kid :(

Same deal here.

Except I know what changed everything.

I remember when I was a kid, baptised by IT at 6 years old that didn't do shit to me (except a couple of days I was scared to use the toilet cause I expected a balloon to touch my butt with that super annoying rubber noise) until my late teens, I was used to watch any kind of horror movie with no problems at all.

Then came Silent Hill 2. That fucking path in the very beginning of the game, where you walk on a curved road you cannot see more than a couple of meters ahead, I knew nothing could happen (because, like, it was just too early and a jump scare would have been really cheap), but still I got some sort of nervous breakdown that made me suddenly turn off the PS2.
Eventually I got to complete the game, but something in me was broken beyond repair. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom