• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkue

eh... I was quite excited when I saw that Banner Saga was really going to be in a bundle, but not like this..
Going to wait for the summer sale.

didamangi

Ahahaha this Banner Saga Humble Bundle

MYFNi0R.gif

Was hoping it'll go on sale below $10, oh well.

I know there are quite a few Far Cry 3 100%ers in this thread. Lookin' forward to 100%ing Far Cry 4 with all of you.

Really hope it's different and not more of the same. I loved FC3, but I don't think I could do it again for 40 hours.

Humble Banner Saga bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Banner Saga Artwork
  • The Banner Saga: Factions - Starter Pack
TIER 2: 7.53$
  • The Banner Saga; Factions - Variations
TIER 3: 15$
  • The Banner Saga

Humble Platforming bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Shank 2
  • Blocks That Matter
  • Bit.Trip Runner
TIER 2: 6$
  • Bit.Trip Runner 2
  • Megabyte Punch
  • Fly'n
TIER 3: 10$
  • Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition
  • King Arthur's Gold

NOPE x 2.

NIN90

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

A New Beginning -- MB-A38275A0DACF43F3 - Taken by Rezae
Gateways -- MB-0FBA8C9F7D40E9D1 - Taken by nightstorm
Astro Tripper -- MB-6F108D43C0D06D1C - Taken by rookiejet
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-7E00705461310E39 - Taken by Natty1
Alien Zombie Megadeath -- MB-5A42BAFC057AFDF9 - Taken by Evrain
Vitrum -- MB-E9CC5D57ECF6A564 - Taken by YianGaruga
p

aku:jiki

Geez, I was prepared for Banner Saga being the $15 tier but I thought they'd let me justify it by putting in some other actual games. Did they really put in artwork as a tier with a straight face or are they just laughing at us right now?

FTL, Risk of Rain, Teleglitch (still need to play it)

Edit: what a shame I forgot One Way Heroics.
Teleglitch is kind of crap, really.

Diehard Dungeon is a decent one. Plays a bit like Zelda 3 with a roguelike design.

Seems to me that the recent humble bundles have moved away from the good old pay what you want and become 'pay more than x to get the real bundle'. However in saying that I paid 20 for banner saga and loved it do if this price point is tempting I say go for it, you might even get some use out of the factions stuff ( although that's free to pLay)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome giveaway InfiniteNine, entered for Killer Is Dead, thanks!

Seems to me that the recent humble bundles have moved away from the good old pay what you want and become 'pay more than x to get the real bundle'. However in saying that I paid 20 for banner saga and loved it do if this price point is tempting I say go for it, you might even get some use out of the factions stuff ( although that's free to pLay)

I think it's less the Humble folks insisting on gating the premiere games, and more the developers/publishers.

To be honest, I can't really blame them for their attitude where there's folks (or even companies) out there that will pay a penny/the minimum and then resell it down the road.

What are some good rogue likes you guys would recommend? I've got spelunky, binding of isaac, and rogue legacy and really enjoy that style of game play

Tales of Maj'Eyal is my recommendation. It's turn-based and a more traditional roguelike, but it's got neat unlockables, over a thousand achievements to chase (I'm not joking), and GRAPHICS!

I think there is a free version on the official site, the Steam version is just the "donator" edition with a bonus class or something. It's a very fun game that you can spend a lot of time on if you so desire.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So I was just gifted a copy of Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package through the Humble Bundle link recently.

Is there really no way for me to get Dead Island GOTY activated onto my account with buying Saints Row: The Third game first? The site just keeps saying "You need to purchase the base product first" and that's rather ridiculous to me.

I really do dislike what Humble Bundle has become.

Tellaerin

Teleglitch is kind of crap, really.

Diehard Dungeon is a decent one. Plays a bit like Zelda 3 with a roguelike design.

I'm a little shocked, to be honest. I thought I was the only one who was lukewarm on Teleglitch. I was really hyped for it after seeing some peoples' reactions here, but I couldn't get into it at all. : /

Diehard Dungeon sounds like it's relevant to my interests. :3 Definitely on my radar now.

Buckle your pants Steam thread!

Awesome giveaway, i9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom