• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
huh.........
uuygikh.jpg

It supports one-and-a-half controllers simultaneously. :p

Dr Dogg

Ok Battleblock Theatre is waaaay more fun than I thought it would be (even if those bloody cats keep smacking me in the water).

Had a brief bit of mucking about before work and got 3200x1800 working. Cleans the image up a teeny amount but all the backgrounds are hand drawn at a resolution of less than 1920x1080 so the only change is in characters and objects. Works well in the levels though and is a fair bit crisper on edges. Stuck at 64fps though unless I'm missing something.

Not that it matters much as none of the defaults detract from the game. Still trying to figure out how to get some gems but can see the SP has that replayability charm to it. Then there's coop and MP plus might have a gander at the level editor too.

What games are people looking forward to in June?

More importantly has anyone submitted any recommendation for the OP to MRORANGE? I've have a few items on the look out but don't want to put in for something that someone else already has or is super psyched about.

Arthea

More importantly has anyone submitted any recommendation for the OP to MRORANGE? I've hit a few items if the look out but don't want to put in for something that someone else already has or is super psyched about.

I was thinking about writing about 100% Orange Juice, but as it got delayed, still haven't done so. I don't wanna recommend a game without playing it on steam first.

Dr Dogg

I was thinking about writing about 100% Orange Juice, but as it got delayed, still haven't done so. I don't wanna recommend a game without playing it on steam first.

Huh that would explain why. I thought it was out already or at least this month. June doesn't look as hectic as May but there's still GRID Autosport and Murdered Soul Suspect (which is dropping in price most places before it's out) and a few smaller titles on the horizon. I'm sure there will also be a wave of '90s and '00s 'new' releases dumped on Steam as well to get 'excited' about :p

Arthea

Huh that would explain why. I thought it was out already or at least this month. June doesn't look as hectic as May but there's still GRID Autosport and Murdered Soul Suspect (which is dropping in price most places before it's out) and a few smaller titles on the horizon. I'm sure there will also be a wave of '90s and '00s 'new' releases dumped on Steam as well to get 'excited' about :p

Ya, in the end it is releasing this month, we didn't know how long delay would be.
I Suspect Murdered Soul will tank. Almost no buzz around it. I'm interested in new Grid but more academically, I have so many racing games yet to play.
Most importantly I still hope we'll get Trails in June at least as May release seems very unlikely now.
And Gods Will Be Watching is coming in June, I remember steamgaf being excited about it.

Tizoc

And Gods Will Be Watching is coming in June, I remember steamgaf being excited about it.

I've only read 1 negative impression about the game and it was regarding its demo. Any positive or informative feedback would be appreciated though.

Arthea

Also FootLOL on sale

It has been cheaper in the Humble sale I think, at least for European people (7.5€ for the base game)

I wasn't talking about a base game. It was cheaper, couple of times now.

That is as cheap as it has been, but it has been that price already at several other sites. Versions like the base game have been cheaper.

I must have missed those, I thought Extreme was still way above 20€.

edited: on the side note, I shouldn't have bought a base game, and wait for some better edition. I do this all the time and never learn (._.)

Huge Europa Universalis IV sale on gamersgate, good discounts too.
Extreme edition is -75% (€11.25) for example.
I think it's cheapest I've seen it.

That is as cheap as it has been, but it has been that price already at several other sites. Versions like the base game have been cheaper elsewhere, so I'd expect the extreme edition to get heavier discounts too.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
So many Humongous games on Steam, but PuttPutt Saves The Zoo is nowhere to be seen. :(

Vlad

So many Humongous games on Steam, but PuttPutt Saves The Zoo is nowhere to be seen. :(

I still check to see if Moonbase Commander is on there every so often. Always loved the game, but never got the chance to play against an actual human at it.

Tizoc

GAF I am hungry.
I won't post food pics
unless you ask me to =V
I've had a bizarre hunger induced delusion just now:
SEGA announces various of their 7th Gen titles being released on Steam in coming months

aku:jiki

GAF I am hungry.
I won't post food pics
unless you ask me to =V
I've had a bizarre hunger induced delusion just now:
SEGA announces various of their 7th Gen titles being released on Steam in coming months
I thought we were against Steam being flooded with bad games?

Anteater

Gray Matter is cool so far, I like how it's not just one primary objective and getting stuck in one area, but doing a few things at the same time and opening new areas to visit.

Good lawd rush bros has 5 pounds worth of playfire rewards. I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

not playing Rush Bros? The game is terribad. I made it through a few levels, but couldn't do anymore. All the cheevos are tied to beat X level under X time.

First time play bonus is good enough for me.

Deques

not playing Rush Bros? The game is terribad. I made it through a few levels, but couldn't do anymore. All the cheevos are tied to beat X level under X time.

First time play bonus is good enough for me.

Converting Vegetarians is easy enough for you to care about. And it gives £0.50

You underestimate my desire for more GMG credits

Don't listen to them. The game isn't that bad. It's quite fun
Don't hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom