• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

I remember I played through DE HR at like 19 fps. Was kinda worth it. I ended going full stealth simply because I can't shoot people at 19 fps. Boss fights were shitty for me though
I mean literally, as in getting headaches from the low, fluctuating frame rate. It would physically hurt to play certain games on my laptop for too long because the game would chug.

Zafir

strange, is that tax only for germans then?
M47et2k.png
I get charged it in the uk. Annoys me that it isn't even the British tax rate.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ive got spares coming out of my ass today

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spice Road -- MB-DAAC8BEBF72EE647 - Taken by trailmix16

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Level 22 Gary's Misadventure -- MB-9CC8558305CB1BD3 - Taken by Henry Swanson

rtcn63

I mean literally, as in getting headaches from the low, fluctuating frame rate. It would physically hurt to play certain games on my laptop for too long because the game would chug.

I was playing Dark Arisen on PS3, and the low framerate and black bars (on a 16:9 monitor) made me loathe the experience. The game itself wasn't even bad.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I need my americanbros to wake up, eurobros are too stingy when claiming free games :(

Rhaknar

I was going to enter it, but I'd feel bad winning that AND Killer Is Dead (I really hope I win Killer is Dead). :p

it annoys me when keys go unclaimed, because im lazy and i cannot be arsed to look for them again in the future :p

5 bucks for the Bureau is pretty cheap. I don't need it, by any means, but it might be worth a try when I get the time. And that^ write up is a solid enough sell. Heads or Tails time...

didamangi

"run out into the open and get blasted, idiots".

I think I stopped playing because of my team mates AI doing basically this almost all the time if I didn't check on them every 5-10 seconds. Maybe I should play on lower difficulty or just persevere and micro manage them all the time. I like the game enough to do that i think.

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Kingdom Elemental -- MB-6C75B26A123FBA24 - Taken by tylergregg. 1 entrants total.

t1400256894z1.png

Rhaknar

Hundreds of millions of people play on consoles and enjoy it.

Translation: Americans are greedy.

nah, americans love dem +1s

euros, with their monocles and top hats, dont want trash on their accounts. Well, except me. But thats only because I lost my top hat :(

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Final chance!
iLMVRNbUwy4ul.png

Buckle your pants Steam thread!
http://i5.minus.com/iq6RNulq9OWKY.png[IMG]
[QUOTE=ModBot]Instructions for InfiniteNine:

[b]Instructions for participants:[/b]
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to [url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=253996]ModBot[/url] with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

[b]Rules for this Giveaway:[/b]
- [b]This is a free for all![/b] You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a [b]raffle[/b]. The winners will be selected by random draw [i]24 hours[/i] after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

[url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/261110][img]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/261110/header_292x136.jpg[/url]

Killer is Dead #3 -- MB-23D927A5BD0730FC - Taken by SalsaShark. 200 entrants total.
Killer is Dead #2 -- MB-E5CE6DDABBFB5A9F - Taken by bkw. 224 entrants total.
Killer is Dead -- MB-B550755B1C11AF95 - Taken by Servizio. 197 entrants total.
Battleblock Theater -- MB-2C177F310BE38EBB - Taken by Vardhan. 106 entrants total.
Battleblock Theater #2 -- MB-905CB3A7C804B3ED - Taken by Phinor. 107 entrants total.
Battleblock Theater #3 -- MB-242D31F79DDBE3C3 - Taken by ItsGeeMcGee. 96 entrants total.

t1400263080z1.png
[/QUOTE]

didamangi

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Bureau XCOM Declassified -- MB-A210479EF4910603

t1400267729z1.png

Something to cheer you up if you don't win InfiniteNine awesome giveaway.

Grief.exe

nah, americans love dem +1s

euros, with their monocles and top hats, dont want trash on their accounts. Well, except me. But thats only because I lost my top hat :(

Top hats notwithstanding, I think I identify more with Europeans in that respect. Try to keep my library lean and not bloated with games I will not play.

With that said, there are some amazing Modbot giveaways on this page!

Rhaknar

Top hats notwithstanding, I think I identify more with Europeans in that respect. Try to keep my library lean and not bloated with games I will not play.

With that said, there are some amazing Modbot giveaways on this page!

your pie hole?

shut it grief!

_hekk05

Banned
Did you do any achievements? I tried the fist level and got close but it wasnt worth the time.

I just got the vegetariansim achievement, beating tutorial within time, and beating tutorial without dying.

Need my monies to buy 100% orange juice and 99 spirits. Gotta endure this

Locust

I tried using a VPN, disconnecting before I logged into paypal and it still charged. Think it may be due to paypal.

You have to go through the whole checkout process on VPN for it to work. At Playblink changing the delivery address to an US address is enough, don't even need a VPN.

Leg-End

Did you do any achievements? I tried the fist level and got close but it wasnt worth the time.

Yeah I did the first 4 levels in achievement time, plus the Converting Vegetarians and Stick It To the Man ones.

First couple of levels actually were ok but by the end of the 4th I've had my fill, the controls are just so frustrating and inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom