• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
no worries. quick someone go grab demolition inc before my OCD kicks in and I have a aneurysm

Well I can't have that happen. I'll just have to grab the game and greatly enjoy it, for your sake and safety.

nah, americans love dem +1s

euros, with their monocles and top hats, dont want trash on their accounts. Well, except me. But thats only because I lost my top hat :(

I will seriously laugh if KenOD is american :p

Scottish actually, though living in Canada currently. No monocle, doesn't fit on the bill, but I have a nice top hat to go with my red coat when I leave the house for another adventure.

Top hats notwithstanding, I think I identify more with Europeans in that respect. Try to keep my library lean and not bloated with games I will not play.

I don't know about calling my library lean, but I do plan to play every single game in my library and complete them all save for the few I just can't find any enjoyment in, which is only four or five titles, and they were worth the gamble (e.g. Rush Bros because I like platformers).

Has somebody played Qbeh? It looks very interesting, tempted to put it since I'm looking for a new FP Puzzler.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252550/

Oh looks nice, thanks for bringing that up. I don't know why exactly first person puzzle games have picked up recently this last year, but I'm certainty glad they have.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:
Remember the deal, no one must ever found out where Enzo, Dot, and Bob are buried.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ghost Master -- MB-B373872278FAC02F - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 10 entrants total.

t1400268500z1.png

Oh and the reason I was going to post in this thread in the first place; A fun strategy game, albeit slightly flawed mechanically, all about scaring people. Enjoy.

Dr Dogg

My girlfriend has been warchin this British reality show lately called 'The Only Way is Essex.' I am now way too familiar with British lingo.

Well if talk all of a sudden turns to about reem deals on Steam and about vajazzle's I'll know who the ring leader is. ;)

Thankfully the regional dialect of Essex doesn't account for all of England. It would be like non US folks assuming everyone talks like the cast of Jersey Shore.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Im watching someone play AC4 on their laptop at about 15FPS at best.
its the saddest thing ive ever seen but hes still enjoying it.
I can understand that, if it's something you *really* want to play you can put up with such terribly painful punishment. I had a garbage computer during my teen years were everything was slow and a freaking slideshow, and I still played things with it like FFVIII were changing screens took a good 30 seconds each time (and I still beat the game, got all the cards, GFs... guess I had too much time :p)

100_Orange_Juice_12_2014-05-16_19-42-23_zps34e1d4ad.png

Nobody is playing yet. I'm waiting for you!

P.S.: This is a beta screenshot so please don't flood the forums and emails of fruitbat factory with endless where is my key posts yet. Thanks.

Something to cheer you up if you don't win InfiniteNine awesome giveaway.

:eek:

I just used my time machine to see that I won this one guise so no point any of you entering for it.

You're welcome.

*cough*

My girlfriend has been warchin this British reality show lately called 'The Only Way is Essex.' I am now way too familiar with British lingo.

:/ Why?! Why would she do this to herself?! Why?! Why?!!!

Rush Bros is giving me a massive headache, i can't complete any of the trials so far in the time needed for the Play Fire rewards.

And i really hate the music.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
After finally looking at the Playfire achievements, I've realized that I can make so much money. But there's too many games to choose from ;_;

I really should get around to playing Bastion. Maybe I'll do that next as I've been in a kind of funk of choice paralysis after Dark Souls 2.

It's pretty good. I played it just recently and the only thing that I really didn't like was the combat. I'm not sure why, it just felt a bit lacking, though there's a ton of different choices to make in regards of weapons and what are basically buffs.

Soundtrack is amazing though.

didamangi

Lol. I'm just muting it and playing my own music.

The beat of the music actually affects some of the obstacles. if you play a slower music, the obstacles move slower. Just a heads up that you need a slower music to play if you want the room achievement with minimal frustration.

Tellaerin

Rush Bros is giving me a massive headache, i can't complete any of the trials so far in the time needed for the Play Fire rewards.

And i really hate the music.

Isn't there an option to use your own music as a soundtrack?

I actually like a lot of the music, and the whole "black-silhouettes-with-colorful-glowy-bits" aesthetic myself. Just wish I enjoyed the game itself more. :s

Dambrosi

Banned
So I gather you all know about the XCOM sale going on at GMG - all the games going for silly money, including Enemy Unknown at £4.94 and The Bureau: XCOM CoverShootan at £3.74. Buy them along with the Hangar 6 DLC for the Bureau (£1.84) and you'll make it over a tenner, so you can use the 20% Off code (FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY), which has coincidentally* been extended until Monday 4PM UTC (Universal Time Code, aka British Greenwich Mean Time But More Internetty And Futuristic).

At least, that's what I just did. Oh Playfire, you have served me well.

Nabs

Cook, Serve, Delicious is $4.99 on Humble.

Why would Humble put Banner Saga on the front page for $20? edit: They got rid of it. Heh.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
And Age of Empires III: Complete Collection 2.99€

AoE III Complete for $3.99? I've wanted a digital copy for a while now, since I have no idea where my physical copies of the game and its expansions are, instantly bought.

It's so good, spent so many hours playing it when I was younger.

I came here to find out, but I feel like it's a trap -_-
Now why would it be a thing like that?

tumblr_mtwdt3Dqs91sjlldmo1_250.gif

It's pretty good. I played it just recently and the only thing that I really didn't like was the combat. I'm not sure why, it just felt a bit lacking, though there's a ton of different choices to make in regards of weapons and what are basically buffs.

Soundtrack is amazing though.
I was watching a friend play it one time and came away really enjoying the music.

I am certain that my Dark Souls fanboy glasses are broken, as on the contrary of the vocal "Dark Souls 2 is bad and soulless" I find the game absolutely facinating, pretty much loving every single bit of it. And it's not like I haven't played the predecessors, I have sank hundreds of hours to them.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
You want to know what was a great British show? Knightmare.
What would make a for a great co-op game on Steam, especially once VR support is even more supported? Knightmare.

What is http://youtu.be/jls0kCeadQs a link to? I think you can figure it out.

I am certain that my Dark Souls fanboy glasses are broken, as on the contrary of the vocal "Dark Souls 2 is bad and soulless" I find the game absolutely facinating, pretty much loving every single bit of it. And it's not like I haven't played the predecessors, I have sank hundreds of hours to them.

While they may be more vocal, the vast majority have quite enjoyed it and find it neither bad nor soulless. Some of us may prefer Demon's Souls over it, and others Dark Souls I over it, but still good stuff.

HoosTrax

Ick. Get her to watch Hustle (British Ocean's Eleven) or Top Gear UK instead.

One of the our three PBS stations got changed over to be a 24/7 BBC/ITV channel in some kind of attempt at reverse cultural takeover. Kind of a mixed bag; I don't really "get" most of the sitcoms, although "Allo, Allo!" is pretty great. Sherlock is always worth watching. And um, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I have a thing for Downton Abbey and Dr. Martin.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I came here to find out, but I feel like it's a trap -_-

It's the best trap ever though.

Looking at the Banner Saga bundle is sort of sad. There's only 40 minutes left for the bundle and it's only at 10,188 as of right now. The platforming weekly bundle, in comparison, is at 19,339 in the same amount of time.

It's pretty good, I would rank it the weakest of the three but it's by no means bad. I'm actually really hopeful of what they might change in the future as some patches could make a world of difference. By the time Demon's Souls came out in NA it already received some patches, and by the time I got around to Dark Souls that was patched up too. Dark 2 is the first one I'm playing completely fresh in that regard, so who knows what might be in store for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom