• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Afternoon tea, govna?

None of you are saying Red Dwarf and that means some of you have bad taste.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
You want to know what was a great British show? Knightmare.
What would make a for a great co-op game on Steam, especially once VR support is even more supported? Knightmare.

What is http://youtu.be/jls0kCeadQs a link to? I think you can figure it out.

I'm having serious dejavu here, I think this exact discussion topic came up somewhere on GAF, like a discussion about what TV shows would make good video games and this one was brought up.

Holy molly, Age of Empires III for 4 bucks! Obviously I prefer to play the 2 but the game is beautiful and fun. An I think the multiplayer is more stable than the one of the 2 HD remake.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Afternoon tea, govna?

I'm not sure I want to live in a world where that's a reality television show. What with us all being long dead by the time it comes on.

Love it as a comedy though, one of my favourites.

It's the best trap ever though.

Looking at the Banner Saga bundle is sort of sad. There's only 40 minutes left for the bundle and it's only at 10,188 as of right now. The platforming weekly bundle, in comparison, is at 19,339 in the same amount of time.

I am suprised it sold 10,200 to be honest. I mean I guess its not a bad price for the game considering but the "bundle" term feels so cheap.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm not sure I want to live in a world where that's a reality television show. What with us all being long dead by the time it comes on.

Love it as a comedy though, one of my favourites.

Hey, the Back to Earth series happened.

100_Orange_Juice_12_2014-05-16_19-42-23_zps34e1d4ad.png

Nobody is playing yet. I'm waiting for you!

P.S.: This is a beta screenshot so please don't flood the forums and emails of fruitbat factory with endless where is my key posts yet. Thanks.

Ok, here goes my small review: https://medium.com/p/c3fc0daeea44

Also I'm "playing" all my steam library alphabetically one per day and writing something small like this. Check for more https://medium.com/@mavromatis

I think it'll be a long journey to Z. There are still 4 days to A.

alstein

100_Orange_Juice_12_2014-05-16_19-42-23_zps34e1d4ad.png

Nobody is playing yet. I'm waiting for you!

P.S.: This is a beta screenshot so please don't flood the forums and emails of fruitbat factory with endless where is my key posts yet. Thanks.

Any way to transfer your save from a non-Steam version to a Steam version? (assuming it involves file moving right)

cHinzo

Final chance!
iLMVRNbUwy4ul.png

Thanks for doing a giveaway InfiniteNine! Huge fan of Goichi Suda here since his No More Heroes games. Prolly gonna buy this game anyway. :d

Waiting for a sale to get Faster than Light. Anyone who has played that game before? Got any thoughts to share?

Yakkue

Is there any reason to play with the zoomed in camera in Volgarr?

According to the dev:

We meant for zooming out to be a way to take a look ahead when you felt like you needed to, but not play that way the whole time.

Reason being we liked the action more intimate and up close, but felt that players may need to look ahead sometimes or want to "peak" so to speak. We carefully designed the game with audio warnings and with timing that it is very possible to react in time to anything tossed at you with the zoomed in cam.

The reason, very honestly, that we didn't want to initially leave it so that players could play in zoomed out mode all the time was that weird things became apparent. Such as enemies standing around inactive and potential performance problems on older machines we hoped would still play the game. We also didn't think it would really be something people actually cared that much about.

The ProJared vid where he wanted it was really the tipping point, we were already debating it before and after the game's release (keeping a close eye on how everyone played it). We figured, well hell... if people are having fun and don't mind those things I personally thought would be issues potentially then why not let people play that way?

Taron and I think about and often about minute details, because we really do want to provide particularly crafted experiences. At the same time we want players to be able to play the way they feel they should be able to play (with in the game's context) with fully customizable control options and feature set for their personal enjoyment and comfort.

I prefer to play the game zoomed in, BUT I can see why people really enjoy the other option. Especially on large TVs/Monitors, etc. It also does tend to make things a tiny bit less stressful! :D

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Waiting for a sale to get Faster than Light. Anyone who has played that game before? Got any thoughts to share?

It's one of my favorite games ever. Really, it's pretty great if you enjoy what some call "roguelikes." You'll die a lot, but it's so good. The game's lore is pretty decent too, surprisingly.

Y'all need some Father Ted in your lives.

I do not believe it!!!
That episode with Richard Wilson starring as himself, as a fan of "One foot in the grave" I enjoyed it.

By the way there is plenty of great English/British comedies that would deserve more love - I mean aside from Britain - in my opinion, such as Only fools and horses, Blackadder, Tony Hancock, Steptoe and son, Spaced etc.

You're right, Red Dwarf is very funny; so far I have watched only the first three seasons but I must admit it made me chuckle more than once.

You want to know what was a great British show? Knightmare.
What would make a for a great co-op game on Steam, especially once VR support is even more supported? Knightmare.

What is http://youtu.be/jls0kCeadQs a link to? I think you can figure it out.

This looks a nice show indeed.

Benedict

The Danish have a long history of being extremely bad at comedy, so I was surprised of finding a series called Klovn that is really great. It's in the same vein as Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Ruruja

Killer is Dead #3 -- MB-23D927A5BD0730FC - Taken by SalsaShark. 200 entrants total.
Killer is Dead #2 -- MB-E5CE6DDABBFB5A9F - Taken by bkw. 224 entrants total.
Killer is Dead -- MB-B550755B1C11AF95 - Taken by Servizio. 197 entrants total.

Whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom