• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Killer is Dead #3 -- MB-23D927A5BD0730FC - Taken by SalsaShark. 200 entrants total.
Killer is Dead #2 -- MB-E5CE6DDABBFB5A9F - Taken by bkw. 224 entrants total.
Killer is Dead -- MB-B550755B1C11AF95 - Taken by Servizio. 197 entrants total.

Whoa.

Those are some big numbers, holy moly.

Killer is Dead #3 -- MB-23D927A5BD0730FC - Taken by SalsaShark. 200 entrants total.

Whoa.

3DSShark won one of those?
Damn she's lucky. :p

Turfster

Humble Indie 8 Re-bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Dear Esther
  • Capsized
  • Awesomenauts
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Little Inferno
TIER 2: BTA (6.83$)
  • Hotline Miami
  • Proteus
  • Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
  • English Country Tune
  • Intrusion 2
  • Oil Rush

Nabs

Humble needs to learn a thing or two about balance. Mixing in re-bundles with disappointing bundles isn't the right way to do things.

rtcn63

Only 200ish? I was this close.

FiveTiredwithAdric.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Humble needs to learn a thing or two about balance. Mixing in re-bundles with disappointing bundles isn't the right way to do things.

I think we may need to come to grips with the reality that we've hit peak bundle.

Our strategic reserves are tapped and now we need to look for alternatives.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
CTRL+F "Blackadder"

By the way there is plenty of great English/British comedies that would deserve more love - I mean aside from Britain - in my opinion, such as Only fools and horses, Blackadder, Tony Hancock, Steptoe and son, Spaced etc.

Just one mention. Depressing.
You are all dead to me :mad:

3DSShark won one of those?
Damn she's lucky. :p
LOL.
Certainly.

Tellaerin

I think we may need to come to grips with the reality that we've hit peak bundle.

Our strategic reserves are tapped and now we need to look for alternatives.

Isn't that what Humble's been doing lately with the non-game bundles? Exploring alternative bundle sources? (I think that comic book bundle was like corn ethanol or something. >.> )

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I am tempted to do a Wolfenstein TNO giveaway to see if I can surpass these KiD numbers

That's the first time I've seen the "Other members of the Steam Community have reported [User] for attempting trade scams..." warning when making a trade - neato!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
CTRL+F "Blackadder"

Just one mention. Depressing.
You are all dead to me :mad:

LOL.
Certainly.

The conversation was about reality television shows! Blackadder, one of the greatest comedies to come out of Britain, isn't a reality television show no matter how much I wish Edmund Blackadder V was our king right now!

I have a cunning plan though. I'll tell everyone with access to the U.S. Netflix that Blackadder is available to them to watch right now.
--------------------------------

Also Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers is a great game and a fun puzzle platformer that more people should play. Full of cutting, slicing, pushing, pulling, and repeating that in fun ways for a short, yet succinct manner.

Copons

I've never played an Age of Empire (or any Age of Anything really), so I was checking that AOE3 for 3€ on HB Store.
Is it good?
But most importantly, what is it about? I read RTS but it always gave me more Civ than Warcraft vibes.

AHA-Lambda

Actually what is a good way to start the Deus Ex games? I got The original, HR: DC, and The Fall.

Original
Human Revolution
Invisible War (it's really not that bad)

I don't know about The Fall, but it does not get a good rep at all, seemingly.

Wow O_O
Is this our biggest giveaway? o_O

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I've never played an Age of Empire (or any Age of Anything really), so I was checking that AOE3 for 3€ on HB Store.
Is it good?
But most importantly, what is it about? I read RTS but it always gave me more Civ than Warcraft vibes.

I'd say it's more similar to Starcraft than Warcraft as it focuses more on base building and resource management. And yeah, it's very good, although I'd recommend AoE II and AoM over it

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Is it good?

AOE 3 is my personal favorite of the AOE franchise. I definitely wouldn't say it's like any of the Civ games I've played since you control units in battle instead of just moving them to a hex. Here's a good example of the gameplay.

didamangi

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Bureau XCOM Declassified -- MB-A210479EF4910603 - Taken by Kifimbo. 70 entrants total.

t1400267729z1.png

~40 minutes to go if you haven't entered yet :)

Copons

Thank you both!

I'd say it's more similar to Starcraft than Warcraft as it focuses more on base building and resource management. And yeah, it's very good, although I'd recommend AoE II and AoM over it

Ok, but AOE2 and AOM are full price while AOE3 is very cheap atm. :D

AOE 3 is my personal favorite of the AOE franchise. I definitely wouldn't say it's like any of the Civ games I've played since you control units in battle instead of just moving them to a hex. Here's a good example of the gameplay.

Got it.
Somehow I thought it was more a civ/city builder, but anyway at that price I could just give it a try by myself!

Enjoy some games

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Last Baron, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-D1E05389662FCB0B - Taken by Henry Swanson. 4 entrants total.
Capsized -- MB-5C63893601F24B34 - Taken by Redrum_82. 5 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-A3194CBDA19E2064 - Taken by Yakkue. 2 entrants total.
Dear Esther -- MB-E4D50CF403820719 - Taken by Aaron D.. 6 entrants total.
English Country Tune -- MB-7A9E00AE26662D75 - Taken by Vlad. 3 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-6FF65BCC77FA6A5B - Taken by nature boy. 3 entrants total.
Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-ACD9F6BD49BB586A - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 1 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-1116F1FBEAD453BC - Taken by _hekk05. 2 entrants total.
Hotline Miami -- MB-926DFC1073E18721 - Taken by Crentist the Dentist. 2 entrants total.
Proteus -- MB-03DF39E24FAA0F55 - Taken by jshackles. 2 entrants total.
Intrusion 2 -- MB-445EFCC76BE0043A - Taken by Ezalc. 3 entrants total.

t1400276039z1.png

Leftover Humble Bundle-games.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dear Esther -- MB-E2B8CAB5C6CC5330 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 6 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-2BA714A9C554878A - Taken by PossumMeat. 1 entrants total.

t1400267016z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom