• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take my games.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Last Baron, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-D1E05389662FCB0B
Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-ACD9F6BD49BB586A

t1400276039z1.png

Milamber

Wait, wha?
Must've missed something.
(BTW, aren't moesluts a criminal offense in your country?)

The law in the country I work at says so. But that doesn't meant they enforce it with an iron fist. They know, they're just not going to do anything about it.

I gave out 100% orange juice. Tizoc was turned off by moesluts.

Also where does milamber live?

I'm from the Philippines, I just chose to work in Dubai.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Can someone explain to me the concept of play for Bad Company 2?

Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

Singleplayer shouldn't be grenade spam. Neither should the multiplayer since (unlike BF3/4) you don't get more than one grenade unless you sit on an ammobox which take a few minutes before getting another one.

You're probably running into hotspots without checking the minimap for all the triangles. If there are no triangles, then your team isn't spotting. Which it really should be doing. Seems like the PC base is kinda stupid on that front since even in BF4 I have to beg them to spot to give a proper heads up to everyone. :/

As far as the stationary AT/machine guns: Take them out with a tank shell or rocket. AT4 or RPG-7, preferably. Though the Carl Gustav should be able to take them out as well. Been a while. Spot them with Q just like the other areas.

Knurek

The law in the country I work at says so. But that doesn't meant they enforce it with an iron fist. They know, they're just not going to do anything about it.

Glad to hear that, wouldn't want you to land in some trouble.

Now I feed sad, I suppose I'll have to buy the new Monday bundle to feel better then.

Humble has an amazing offer on Hammerwatch going on ATM. :p

That's what this is for anyway...

kUvo2vP.png

Encrypted with a strong PGP key, I hope?

Milamber

I think that might have been what they were going for:

61hMy4plxeL._SL1024_.jpg

Oh! That's what it is. That maid training card game. I saw it's tropical summer expansion deck set about a month ago at the local hobby store.

EDIT: Wonder if I should have bought it?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, got no friends locally that would actually like to play with me with this type of content.

Dr Dogg

Did the review get debunked?

Bah call me cynical but I've got about as much faith in a review telling me anything substantial about a game than England winning the World Cup. They are funny though to read through after playing the game to spot how much the reviewer actually player and how much time they spent with it.

Still Watch_Dogs will have a review thread and it will attract 1,000s of views, and the OP will simply be a list of sites and scores with their links which hardly any will click on and straight away jump at the score a site gave instead of the reason for it in the first place. Rinse and repeat.

Ruruja

Bah call me cynical but I've got about as much faith in a review telling me anything substantial about a game than England winning the World Cup. They are funny though to read through after playing the game to spot how much the reviewer actually player and how much time they spent with it.

Still Watch_Dogs will have a review thread and it will attract 1,000s of views, and the OP will simply be a list of sites and scores with their links which hardly any will click on and straight away jump at the score a site gave instead of the reason for it in the first place. Rinse and repeat.

Football's coming home mate, don't you know?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No preload for Wolf yet. Well done Bethesda.

I'm beginning to wonder if there'll be one at all -- it unlocks in PAL Land in less than 9 hours. The game's going to take me around 24 hours to download, assuming a 40-somethingGB download size.

Volimar

Oh! That's what it is. That maid training card game. I saw it's tropical summer expansion deck set about a month ago at the local hobby store.

EDIT: Wonder if I should have bought it?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, got no friends locally that would actually like to play with me with this type of content.

Ashley Johnson, Colin Ferguson, Ryon Day and Felicia Day play Tanto Cuore during Tabletop day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E94751B3Kg4

Edit: Wow, Ashley Johnson looking good.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I think that might have been what they were going for:

61hMy4plxeL._SL1024_.jpg

From the official website:

What is Tanto Cuore?

Tanto Cuore is a deck building card game for 2 - 4 players.

The players take the roles of "masters of the house", employ a lot of cute maids, and are served by them while slowly filling out their house (card deck).

But take care. The maids can become sick, or get bad habits!

When the game ends, the player who has the best collection of maids and therefore the most victory points is the perfect master and winner of the game!

All cards and the rulebook are in English.

* Note: Tanto Cuore means "Much heart" in Italian.

I need this. I'd get back into card games again.
Too bad the MSRP is $50 ;_;

Dr Dogg

Football's coming home mate, don't you know?

Hahaha the PES cycle has nothing on the English footie fan. I'm probably going to sulk for about a week after Uruguay batter us and send my FM2014 save to the FA as consideration for the potentially vacant job. I've won the World Cup and the Euro's 6 times already
in my fantasy dreamland of course

alstein

We actually have that in my tabletop gaming club, but I've never played it. I'm too obsessed with dominion all day everyday

A review of that said it played similarity to Dominion.

I really want to see more card games on Steam without FTP models. It could replace my fighting game habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom