• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this happened, it's not 1000 games or anything but not too shabby...

udNSYXl.jpg

Most of the remaining achievements are tied to the scenarios and really specific, unlikely conditions. Play as Attila on a large map, research satellites, as Russia, kill an English spy, beat a German Archeologist to dig (like a tile or two away) in Egyptian territory, lose a full health Xcom unit in a single turn, etc.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Still working on my horror RPG Maker game I mentioned in the last Steam thread to get on Steam, excited to show some progress when it gets further along.

I remember the stuff that you posted was really interesting, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. After reading your detailed impressions of games, it's difficult not to look forward to something you're making.

Hmm, okay, what the hell did I just fight at the end of Sonic Generations? It was just some psychedelic mess.

One of the most terrible final boss fights I have ever experienced. The fact that there's a trophy/achievement tied to it for not losing rings or whatever is even worse. :lol

Tizoc

Odd I'm unable to access Steam Community or the Market, it keeps telling me username or password are invalid, yet I can access Steam just fine.

Tizoc

Hmm OK one fix I found was to be logged into the Steam Client then access the Market and Inventory thru a browser, that resolves the issue.

So come on guys Spring Steam Sale!

Levyne

Banned
Last I heard they had just moved everyone to one office to work on the game.

That said, I've lost interest in it. Just way too sandboxy for my personal taste.

Is it true that Starbound has been abandoned?

Given the very first post on the Starbound website from a whopping three days ago says...

"We’ve finally got Kyren, Armagon, George and myself moved over to the London office. :D Omnipotent Entity is visiting, too! We keep trying to convince him to stay.

I know there’s been lots of concern over progress lately, but now that most of us are in the same space and settling into a steady 9-5 work week, we’re really excited and motivated to focus on more frequent and substantial updates. Kind of amazing how much more can be accomplished by shouting at each other across a room than just pinging someone in IRC. :p More on that next week, though!"

... i'd say the answer is no.

Holy schnikes -- do not try to take on anything boss-like in NG+++++++ in Dark Souls 2. It's one of the worst ideas in the long sad history of bad ideas.

Is it true that Starbound has been abandoned?

I think we are seeing a similar effect with a few early access games. Basically:

"We have a shit load of money, shouldn't we like, hire more people and get a better office and umm... probably some project management and is our website good looking enough? Maybe we need to redesign it and should our programmers get free soda or should we have an honour system?...."

They'll sort it all out, it'll just take a bit of time for them to set up a game company to gloriously lose all the money they have received.

Tizoc

Yo did Deus Ex The Fall run on Unity? Cuz with FF Agito (the iOS game) apparently getting an English release that too might make it on Steam...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got all stars on Sonic All Stars Transformed. I may die in peace
Tot really, there is more games to play.

Levyne

Banned
(Agito)

Seems to be seeing lukewarm reviews but it could be cool to see it on Steam.

But these are user reviews so maybe they are meritless

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
User reviews are always trash

Anyway, should be a big week for bundles no? Indiegala ones are almost done, indieroyale is just a greenlight, groupees hasn't had a proper bundle in awhile and bundlestars usually pops a new one out every week

Tizoc

User reviews are always trash

Anyway, should be a big week for bundles no? Indiegala ones are almost done, indieroyale is just a greenlight, groupees hasn't had a proper bundle in awhile and bundlestars usually pops a new one out every week

There wasn't a daily up yesterday too...

Levyne

Banned
I always feel a bit alien in here with the bundle talk. I haven't bought one in forever. Do you guys play these games or is it more of a "collect them all" thing?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I always feel a bit alien in here with the bundle talk. I haven't bought one in forever. Do you guys play these games or is it more of a "collect them all" thing?

Lol play games

Hahaha playing games? You mean like actually spending time opening a game and the proceeding to play it? Oh wow

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yo did Deus Ex The Fall run on Unity? Cuz with FF Agito (the iOS game) apparently getting an English release that too might make it on Steam...

Just imagine for one moment the scenario in my mind.

Final Fantasy All the Bravest releases on Steam, with all of its in app purchases classified as DLC. It's made it into the top sellers tab, at the top of the list day one because SE put a $2.99 price tag on the game, saying they added "new premium content" to it especially for designed for the Steam release. It also comes with cards.

I play all of the ones I keep. It just takes me a long time to get around to playing them.

Tizoc

Just imagine for one moment the scenario in my mind.

Final Fantasy All the Bravest releases on Steam, with all of its in app purchases classified as DLC. It's made it into the top sellers tab, at the top of the list day one because SE put a $2.99 price tag on the game, saying they added "new premium content" to it especially for designed for the Steam release. It also comes with cards.

Cards will be sold for $1-$1.50 to cover the costs.
At best it'd be for Steam Collectors to have a +1 in their inventory.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I was thinking of picking up that racing bundle for three bucks, just so I'd have a few more racing games to pick from if the mood strikes me.

Haha. Didn't quite expect so many responses.
KuGsj.gif

It still clears it up a bit. Thanks for the answers.
picking up stuff that was just greenlit cheaply before it's officially released on Steam is a big draw. Theres been a couple times I regretted not picking up a bundle
so I could say, "I own this," before booting up Dota 2

Tellaerin

...and it looks like I've managed to clock another year. Woot!

Thanks for keeping this old man company, Steambros. You lot are a good bunch. : )

Vardhan

After FF3 of course...unless they announce it during E3.

I mean really FF Tactics would work fine with a mouse, and I'd prob. buy that sucker day 1 as opposed to FF3.

Awesome avatar. Been meaning to get one that shows the surprised expression of the dwarf in the middle (Bomba) below Usopp in that same scene, but I don't know how lol

Looks like GMG doesn't have any titles from Deep Silver, so I shouldn't expect Killer is Dead to appear on there right? Also, no Transistor. All that credit is useless then D:

Tizoc

Looks like GMG doesn't have any titles from Deep Silver, so I shouldn't expect Killer is Dead to appear on there right? Also, no Transistor. All that credit is useless then D:

Transistor is said to appear there in the near future. Aren't Saint's Row 3 and 4 from Deep Silver or is that another company?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Yeah it is, but I even can't find that on GMG anymore. Is that just me?

All there ever was on Transistor being on GMG was a single tweet of GMG saying that they'll let us know "When they have confirmation ;)". I brought this up in the Transistor thread and the guy from Supergiant posting there didn't seem to have much to say on it.

Hoping they get that together. I have so much goddamn credit sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom