• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
man beating dark souls 2 makes the rest of the year very unexciting. i'm really curious about how watch dogs will turn out and i'm excited for a couple indies like hotline miami and transistor and dead state but you know, they ain't no dark souls

Better play it again then.

weeklong deals are...the same as last week. Steam is officially BORKED

Pack it up guys. Off to Origin.

There it is

ijQ15AQBh9MqL.png

Awesome dude. I think I'm at 24-26 right now. Still a ways to go.

Excited for Transistor tomorrow. Idling cards now to get that price down a little more.

Dammit GMG, get it together so i get pick this up.

Yep. Huge mistake.

I did too. I'm having a real bad time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
now available on SteamOS, what does that even mean?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah, nice, I had a feeling the Massive Assault games were going to go on sale. Although -30% isn't exactly stellar, this is the first time they've been discounted at all in almost two years.

nexen

ModBot said:
Instructions for nexen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

CT Special Forces -- MB-E554E70270F85F98 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan
Super Killer Hornet Resurrection -- MB-4E6171856D3E3267 - Taken by Dimitri2401
Here are a couple of key codes for game-like software that may run on your home computing device.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like a shitlord, thought nobody had grabbed 99 Spirits so I thought I'd cast my lot. Feel bad. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Better play it again then.
totes, just don't want to go through spidercove that many times

that shit really freaks me out

What's wrong with Brightstone Cove >_>
why :/

It's actually very easy, you just have to find all of her locations and exhaust her dialog options. Then summon her for 3/4 bosses.

I actually found all of her locations on my first blind play through, the only one that is tough to find is her
Black Gulch
spawn.
i heard she can be killed very easily and that sounds kind of annoying

i usually run around in human form so i don't think i'll have trouble finding the spots

HoosTrax

i heard she can be killed very easily and that sounds kind of annoying

i usually run around in human form so i don't think i'll have trouble finding the spots
She gets hammered if she has to tank The Rotten on >NG+. I had to use the Redeye Ring to keep her alive.

kafiend

Iesabel is 98% off. That's a high discount.

Pity its a truly awful game, certainly the worst I played for a long time. Awful repetitive sound, dull environments, invisible and inconsistent barriers in the middle of the environments, and also generic tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom