• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Any reviews or impressions on Always Sometimes Monsters?

It's good. I'd recommend considering it if you enjoy story based games. My very early impressions of the game.

As of now, those impressions are about the same. One small thing I didn't mention is that the game can be serious one moment and the next moment have stuff like (minor spoilers ahead that don't really affect anything in the game) this, among other fun little references. I really don't want to spoil much but since it was just mentioned, the avatar selection process was pretty interesting.
Though I've got to say, I probably won't look at teddy bears the same way ever again for reasons.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Need more random games to get cards so I can buy monsters with just card money, am 1€ short

zkylon

zkylewd
I've played through ME2 more times than I want to count. 4+, probably. I 100% it on both x360 and PS3. And my opinion of the suicide mission has pretty much only worsened. They had some pretty good combat mechanics and refined them into something neat with the multiplayer in ME3, but the story in ME2 will always be a letdown to me.

well yea i'm not saying no to the story being shit, i just enjoyed it cos i went caring less and some characters died and music was epic and shit.

i played all of me3 like that but that game's garbage so there wasn't anything like it.

and i had like half the characters commit suicide or sacrifice themselves some way cos i was being so mean to them.

specially tali

i fucking hate tali

aku:jiki

I'd really like my Inexcapable key right now... I have the day off and I want to play it now-now-now! I probably won't get an email from Lazy Guys until like 3 weeks from now. :/

Knurek

I'd really like my Inexcapable key right now... I have the day off and I want to play it now-now-now! I probably won't get an email from Lazy Guys until like 3 weeks from now. :/

I'm pretty sure the only people to like Inescapable will be guys who grew up on Amiga games like Lionheart, Cedric or Exile

The amount of cheap deaths during the first level I tried earlier was short of amazing.

pahamrick

I'm sure there's a couple folks out there who don't have this amazing game, and don't mind Origin.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
The Saboteur Origin Key -- MB-DBC1D10DD2FA6CF5 - Taken by r3n4ud. 38 entrants total.

t1400829385z1.png

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm sure there's a couple folks out there who don't have this amazing game, and don't mind Origin.
Oooh, nice giveaway. Heard some really high praise about it from a friend of mine. I rarely like "shooters", but blowing up Nazi's and they're appartments to bring the city's colors back Okami style sounds pretty cool.

Knurek

Really? Is it just certain systems or what? It played okay for me (HD5870s).

Well, I was not able to hit anything north of 30 fps on my 6770, with rather frequent drops to 15 range and a few CTDs as well.
Haven't troubleshoot the game extensively though.

pahamrick

Well, I was not able to hit anything north of 30 fps on my 6770, with rather frequent drops to 15 range and a few CTDs as well.
Haven't troubleshoot the game extensively though.

Hm. Yeah, it was pretty solid in the 55-60 range for me. Had a few dips down to 48, but usually it was closer to 60 than not.

KarmaCow

I remember that there was something weird about Syndicate on PC but not exactly what it was. Any remember what was wrong with it and if there was a fix?

H13

guys, i have been banned from steam because of paypal

i have invested more than 1000$. who do i need to contact? what do i do to make my story heard from them?

it seems like paypal locked people when u add a lot of funds in a short time. thus making it temporarily locked for 24-48 hours.
and in my unfortunate events, i repeatedly want to buy and add some funds to my account, thus making my account locked permanently by valve.

i really like to call someone from valve, is there any way?

i'm from Malaysia.
this is very sad as i have invested a lot of this steam, i would do anything to make my account tradeable again, AFAIK, i do not have problem with paypal, i have called them and resolve it.
steam support is not informative with my banning

it just tell me this

6 Message by Support Tech Fab on Wed, 21st May 2014 2:43 pm
Hello Hafez,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We have found activity in the Steam account related to fraudulent credit card use.

Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have locked the account permanently. The account will not be reactivated.

The Steam Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

In addition to violation of contract, said activities on the account may violate state and federal law. Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to the appropriate authorities.

can someone help me on this? who do i need to contact?
i have lost several thousand dollars on this.
sorry for long rant and post.
and bad english, its my second language.

Aaaand Watch_Dogs has now been price gouged by 20% for Australia, completing the full list of things Ubisoft could do to piss me off before releasing a game.

Well played.

saunderez

Aaaand Watch_Dogs has now been price gouged by 20% for Australia, completing the full list of things Ubisoft could do to piss me off before releasing a game.

Well played.
No surprises there. These publishers need to learn they're only losing sales gouging Australians like this. I want Wolfenstein but while it's extortionately priced for Australia I'm out. Gonna wait for dat bargain bin.

Tizoc

Guess I'll grab DuckTales off Amazon for $5ish when it's up.

Waiting for Rayman Legends to reach $10ish on Steam @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom