• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Because of the new Evil Within impressions, I am now officially 100% checked-in on the Evil Within train. It probably won't do well with mainstream, but sounds like it'll be really appealing to genre fans. Looks like it'll look great on PC too (outside of texture pop-ins likely from the engine).

the-evil-within-gif-1.gif

I'm not going to read any of the previews to avoid spoilers, but it seems like there's a pretty decent improvement interms of visuals, I kind of want to play this given that it's a mikami game even though I'm not really into horror anymore, but I might just do it because of the team involved, and I want to support Tango gameworks.

he really should've made a new god hand

Extra from the Bundle Stars games:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-B9C47D129F07BF0A - Taken by nature boy

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nobody took Hard Reset?

you guys make me sick!
its so pretty :(

The_Monk

This bundle on amazon seems interesting but it seems like there is some confusion if all the games are redeemable on Steam.
Somebody here knows what activates on Steam, all of them or just some?

Sega Sporty Pack

1. Jet Set Radio [Online Game Code]
2. SEGA Bass Fishing [Download]
3. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed [Download]
4. Virtua Tennis 4 [Download]

$4.89

I wonder how hard it is to get into Virtua Tennis 4 as well the career mode. It's the only game I wanted from those. The game seems to be pretty. Anyone? Couple of GAFfers on my list have the game (and Speevy have 400 hours in it!)

Tellaerin

(OT)

Was away from GAF too much over the weekend. Did manage to get some exciting news though : looks like my wife and I are going to be parents in about 8 months. Not telling anyone is killing me, so this will have to do for now. It's all been pretty surreal so far.

and thus is the circle of life.

+1 PC gamer. ; ) Congrats, man!

derExperte

How long is the longest cutscene in MGS4?

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Series_Achievements

"The longest example of a videogame cutscene or non-interactive film in to explain the story between levels, is 27 minutes, in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Konami, 2008)."

"The longest cutscene sequence is also from MGS4 - 71 minutes of cutscenes are combined together in the game's climax to explain events after the game's story has concluded."

Joe Molotov

Xenosaga had some long-ass cutscenes too. I remember just putting the controller down for a while (until the mid-cutscene save point came up, that is).

(OT)

Was away from GAF too much over the weekend. Did manage to get some exciting news though : looks like my wife and I are going to be parents in about 8 months. Not telling anyone is killing me, so this will have to do for now. It's all been pretty surreal so far.

and thus is the circle of life.

Congrats! As a fairly new parent of a 1 year old I have learned controller games on the TV have saved gaming for me. My daughter loves to bash the keyboard whenever it is out in the open but the controller she seems to ignore especially when I can give her a controller of her own (with no batteries in it). Gaming with kids can be done! Just not nearly as much of it :)

Li Kao

I take back what I said. Gamefly is a great outlet. In the three hours I waited for them to give a shit about me giving them money, I could go buy some food, make a nice list of Gaffers ID on Uplay, clean up the fridge in preparation for the 25go download, and casually browse Gaf.
They sure take good care of their customer time. Wouldn't want to mess an afternoon with a purchase, oh no sireeeee.

Grief.exe

The Final Fantasy III achievements look very tedious.

Open all treasure chests, obtain all summons, obtain all weapons, level up all the jobs to 99, complete the bestiary.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Which website can you get that information?

IsThereAnyDeal.com

You can also install Enhanced Steam to see that same data on the Steam store pages.

Oh man, beat like a thousand times over.

Sendou

Open all treasure chests, obtain all summons, obtain all weapons, level up all the jobs to 99, complete the bestiary.

Yeah I don't really understand this kind of game design. Speaking of FF3 is it fair to assume that it will require Square Enix account?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

I love turning my fun time into chore time.

Oh wait, no I don't.

derExperte

I take back what I said. Gamefly is a great outlet. In the three hours I waited for them to give a shit about me giving them money, I could go buy some food, make a nice list of Gaffers ID on Uplay, clean up the fridge in preparation for the 25go download, and casually browse Gaf.
They sure take good care of their customer time. Wouldn't want to mess an afternoon with a purchase, oh no sireeeee.

Uplay is still offline by the way. Or again.

Knurek

Granted, it's an almost 25 year old NES game, there's not a lot of content here. So all those 'all' achievements don't take as long as they'd take for, say, WoW or Amalur.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I'm not surprised, as the achievements for the Android version are almost identical. Final Fantasy VI's achievements were ridiculous and almost entirely "end-game" stuff.

Yeah I don't really understand this kind of game design. Speaking of FF3 is it fair to assume that it will require Square Enix account?

I've read on the Steam forums that a SE account is not required for this game.

Li Kao

Uplay is still offline by the way. Or again.

Did you have the chance to play for some time ? Never really experienced launch server problems. Must be more infuriating than a reseller run by monkeys. And that's saying something.
Welcome to the digital age, yeah sure ( 'T_T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom