• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

One could argue that if you're playing Sleeping Dogs for the challenge you're doing it wrong

Even then, I can't think of a single instance I had where money was a limiting factor in progression or where if I had more money I'd be able to advance easier. They restrict your ability to buy new clothes pretty hard outside of money either way, and their stat bonuses are pretty irrelevant.

Quick question, does anyone know of a way to have my Steam screenshots save to a different folder, like just a dump folder that saves them all together?

Miker

Quick question, does anyone know of a way to have my Steam screenshots save to a different folder, like just a dump folder that saves them all together?

I think there's an option to save uncompressed screenshots in a custom folder. That just might be my imagination though.

adaen

Steam community section always a steaming pile of shit? First time trying to download some mods for skyrim and its taking upwards to ten minutes to load the workshop, sometimes even locking up. Rest of steam is fine.

I had problems loading my inventory and the markt too for the past 30 minutes. So yeah, Steam community can be a bit spotty.

Levyne

Banned

You can tell steam to "save an uncompressed copy" and designate a folder. Something like that?

Settings-> In-game.

Zafir

Steam community has been going down a lot over the past few months. At least it's only steam community and not the entire thing I guess.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Free customizable 16GB Moto X (obviously not Steam, but you will receive a link and PIN) -- MB-4A5E9625B4A9B76B

t1398917684z1.png

tumblr_m5qy2dtXOd1qjbfe3.gif

jmizzal

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Free customizable 16GB Moto X (obviously not Steam, but you will receive a link and PIN) -- MB-4A5E9625B4A9B76B

t1398917684z1.png

Ohhh now nice giveaway

styl3s

is the moto x a uplay key
It's Origin.

I played it for that rainy night-time Hong Kong eyegasm.
I originally played it for that nostalgia hong kong movie feel and loved it and then got a PC and got the game and sometimes i will just load the game up to walk around and drive.

It's so fucking pretty and if Sleeping Dogs 2 isn't announced at E3 i am going to be furious.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
... the Moto X key... how would that work for people who don't live in the US? I'm not really sure what's being given away.

styl3s

... the Moto X key... how would that work for people who don't live in the US? I'm not really sure what's being given away.
You probably can't redeem and have it shipped outside the US.

Maybe he got some kind of key from his job or something i have no idea.

I'm still not able to turn off the DS4 without activating Big Picture mode!

Even when holding R1 + R2 and then the power button.

R1+L1+home. Think bumpers on the 360.

Hold the L1+R1 first. Then add in home and it should shut down. This works on the DS3 SCP service... not sure about DS4 Tool.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I contacted the user who generated the giveaway (typically I don't snoop on anonymous stuff, but I was confused enough here that I figured I'd follow it up) and he or she remarked that "pretty sure it's US only" and "it was a christmas thing from my company".

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man, someone is going to win the phone and then throw it in a closet once they find out they can't use it, huh?

Nzyme32

I contacted the user who generated the giveaway (typically I don't snoop on anonymous stuff, but I was confused enough here that I figured I'd follow it up) and he or she remarked that "pretty sure it's US only" and "it was a christmas thing from my company".

Piss. I entered. If I win, how do I cancel? Definitely don't want to ruin such a generous giveaway :/

BorntoPlay

but is a unlocked phone??

styl3s

Has anyone tried playing Child of Light through family sharing? Can it even work with the uplay requirement?
You can't but you can always just give him/her your uplay info and let him him/her dl uplay and log in and play it if it also redeems through uplay which it should.

If you trust him/her enough that is.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
but is a unlocked phone??
I believe it's unlocked, but you'd need to select your carrier when making your phone as they have different standards.

Mind, I have no experience with this, but that's my assumption.

HoosTrax

I had to recheck the thread title to make sure I wasn't in the wrong thread. Wtf is going on here.

Anyways, I'm getting a lot of summoning failures in DS2 tonight -- I don't suppose this is a universal Steam server issue right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom