• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Hm. Entirely sure I won't win the Moto X, but it does make me curious: what's a good way to get an android device with upgradeable memory for fairly cheap? Mine's dying, and I'm going to lose my mind if I have to go without a touchscreen device for long.

Lol my Nexus S is dying lol. Power button doesn't work anymore. I gotta power it on by plugging it into an outlet and if it freezes I'm screwed until I get home.

Milamber

I hope JAST are still working on getting Steins;Gate on Steam...
d0ti3X9.jpg

Milamber is that you?

I wish, that guy is pretty awesome if you actually played the game / watched the show.

Do I buy Prison Architect?

People give it good reviews even in Alpha and it is by far the cheapest I've seen it.

Only if you want to play it.

I purchased it at the initial launch (with the supported reward tiers which are now discounted....but whatever) and it has changed significantly.

The latest update actually adds in failure conditions to the game so it should be a lot more "complete". However I still believe there is some way to go before it is a game you can lose yourself in. After building your first prison, there isn't much to do besides build another prison in exactly the same way. You don't quite have that depth of events or scenarios that can mix things up and keep you coming back.

So unless you are content to treat it like a lego set, you might be better to wait for a few more updates. I can confirm that it is a high quality game, because what is there is great. The 8 hours I have played were extremely enjoyable, but I also don't feel like I will go back to it until a lot more content is added.

So it'll just keep getting better and cheaper so factor that in.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Stump, we need a recount!

Lain

Congrats on the phone!

I called this shit!

I just saw the PM. It's both cool and sad. How to go about this? Person that created the original giveaway remakes it? I'm obviously not going to redeem the thing.

Also, that PM threw me off, as I thought it was ModBot finally sending me the info about the Croixleur Sigma giveaway I created.

mannerbot

I just saw the PM. It's both cool and sad. How to go about this? Person that created the original giveaway remakes it? I'm obviously not going to redeem the thing.

Also, that PM threw me off, as I thought it was ModBot finally sending me the info about the Croixleur Sigma giveaway I created.

dibs

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hi new Steam thread

how's everybody doin?

anybody else still falling deep down the Dark Souls hole?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hi new Steam thread

how's everybody doin?

anybody else still falling deep down the Dark Souls hole?

Only last weekend. During the week it's more like dipping my toes in to see how cold the water is, stupid work and real life taking up all my time, what's up with that?

DocSeuss

There will be plenty of phones for everyone in a few months if you give me the Moto XXX now!

I can't fault this plan, but I also can't afford my own plan... Hm.

I have to be up in a few hours for a shitty-long day. Best of luck to whoever wins, I totally won't ever be passive aggressive to you and block you from my next 100-game giveaway!

(I'm kidding, I already blocked that one dude who was exploiting giveaways and Chettlar, I don't need to block anyone else)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I did a redraw for the phone just by pulling a random line from the debug log-file of entries. I don't know if styl3s is American. If he is, he wins. If not, morningbus wins.

Code:
stump@rigel:~/modbot$ cat debugGiveaway.txt | grep "4A5E962" > phoneEntry.txt
stump@rigel:~/modbot$ shuf -n 1 phoneEntry.txt
[b]GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request styl3s for 4A5E9625B4A9B76B      01:37:57.567802 1398908277.57[/b]
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request oipic for 4A5E9625B4A9B76B       01:23:41.181398 1398907421.18
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request morningbus for 4A5E9625B4A9B76B  01:16:59.028987 1398907019.03

I know oipic is non-American.

styl3s, if you're American, contact Lain and get the code. If you're not American, sorry for the dashed hopes, post in here or contact morningbus and morningbus contact Lain.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Now I NEED to stay up so I can enter in this giveaway.

I think Stump will just have Modbot pick again from the list of previous entrants named Morningbus. So unless you got in before, I think you're out of luck.

I did a redraw for the phone just by pulling a random line from the debug log-file of entries. I don't know if styl3s is American. If he is, he wins. If not, morningbus wins.

Code:
stump@rigel:~/modbot$ cat debugGiveaway.txt | grep "4A5E962" > phoneEntry.txt
[b]GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request styl3s for 4A5E9625B4A9B76B      01:37:57.567802 1398908277.57[/b]
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request oipic for 4A5E9625B4A9B76B       01:23:41.181398 1398907421.18
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request morningbus for 4A5E9625B4A9B76B  01:16:59.028987 1398907019.03

I know oipic is non-American.

Holy crap I was joking about winning.

I do think styl3s is American, so my dreams are summarily dashed.

jmizzal

I think Stump will just have Modbot pick again from the list of previous entrants named Morningbus. So unless you got in before, I think you're out of luck.

Holy crap I was joking about winning.

I do think styl3s is American, so my dreams are summarily dashed.
You have magic powers dont you
hCB9EE6C0

Lain

Meanwhile, have some Croixleur. Saw the keys on groupees, they should all work, hopefully:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Croixleur -- MB-3398CBEE5F0AE2E7 - Taken by bronson. 5 entrants total.
Croixleur #3 -- MB-62155D841C2EB69A - Taken by phantomspiker
Croixleur #2 -- MB-B4F87B1D8B5B54D2 - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper. 7 entrants total.

t1398920789z1.png

The gift of almost winning is a curse.

But it is my curse to carry.

I'll trade you for my curse which is having a cell phone that is so ancient that only Moses would consider it an upgrade.

Still I don't have a life or ever leave the house so it's not like I really need a smartphone.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom