• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Got the GOG Galaxy alpha. Looks a bit... messy?

Uhm, I don't think you are allowed to post pictures in public...
3) Please, please, please refrain from posting screenshots, reviews or first impressions, both on our forums or elsewhere, as this is not the final product and many changes will still be made.

fenners

Oh who ever brought up Final Fantasy Tactics yesterday, thank you very bloody much as I've just gone on a book buying bender that's cost me a small fortune.

Still one of my favourite games. No other SRPG has quite hit the same mark of mechanics, job progression, world building. Loved it.

REMINDER: 2015 GOTY contender HUNIEPOP is on sale (25% off) for ~9 more hours.

t1430517600z4.png

MUnited83

For you.
Indie Gala Advenutre Mega Bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/adventuremega

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle
The Journey Down: Chapter One

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble
Venetica - Gold Edition
The Last Tinker™: City of Colors
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
War, the Game
About Love, Hate and the other ones
Eidolon
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Runaway, A Road Adventure

Holy crap, this is hands down one of the best Indie Gala ever. Daaamn.

Sarcasm

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-9E9B8D2CF0B92C43 - Taken by Sarcasm

And I can't activate..region blocked! Is it safe to use flyvpn?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's still in Alpha dude...

That being said, it's supposed to be "done" by the time The Witcher 3 releases in 18 days. I have my doubts.

chronomac

People have already mentioned it but I just got this message in the Steam market:
Early this morning, a problem with our currency exchange rate data allowed users who use Indonesian Rupiahs in their Steam wallet to make purchases on the Community Market at heavily discounted prices. We have reverted as many of these purchases as possible. Steam Trading and the Community Market were both disabled while this rollback process was occurring, but are now enabled once again.

A relatively small set of users have one or more transactions where the item was restored back to the seller, but the wallet funds have not yet been returned to the buyer. We are still working to resolve this issue and appreciate your patience while we sort everything out.

Users using codes to add Indonesian Rupiahs to their Steam Wallets may have noticed that the wrong amount was added. These credits will be fixed later today.​

Barbarian

Ugh, can't purchase anything on Steam. Getting this error:

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

I tried all of the fixes I found on the net (browser, big picture mode, different payment method, etc.), and none of them work. I also submitted a support ticket to Valve on Wednesday and have not received a response.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm just thankful this is not happening during a big sale!

Did S-E say anything about the releasedate for Lightning returns? I mean the last we heard from it was yesterday or some days ago on their website.

kurahador

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-67E21132E4EA8011 - Taken by chronomac
Runaway: A Twist of Fate -- MB-2B5F490B077C74ED - Taken by fspm
Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle -- MB-C56D79FCFA4E1899 - Taken by nightstorm
Runaway, A Road Adventure -- MB-4C0F8F8F449C404A - Taken by darkchewie

Kagemusha

Got the GOG Galaxy alpha. Looks a bit... messy?
They unbundled game series and created new entries for expansions and episodic chapters. Also, when I had the client scan my instal folder, it put 800 shortcuts on my desktop. It does work, however. They are adding category folders soon. But yes, if you have 100s of games installed it's messy.

They unbundled game series and created new entries for expansions and episodic chapters. Also, when I had the client scan my instal folder, it put 800 shortcuts on my desktop. It does work, however. They are adding category folders soon. But yes, if you have 100s of games installed it's messy.
You have 800 GOG games?
SscJs9V.gif

Dino Crisis is either a really japanese name, a really 90s name, or both.

it's never going to happen ever again, Capcom just had Sony come in and help them with Street Fighter for fucks sake. Cross your fingers and hope for a Dino-related RE DLC because we'll never see a full fledged DC game again

Indie Gala Advenutre Mega Bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/adventuremega

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle
The Journey Down: Chapter One

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble
Venetica - Gold Edition
The Last Tinker™: City of Colors
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
War, the Game
About Love, Hate and the other ones
Eidolon
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Runaway, A Road Adventure
Runaway games mean nothing to me but Eidolon, War and Venetica are cool. Only interested in War and a bit Venetica. Anyone have Venetica impressions?
Might grab the BTA for gifting. So many have these games on their WL.

Jawmuncher

So much better than that red headed woman from the previous games. What was her name again?

;)
Oh You.

Dino Crisis is either a really japanese name, a really 90s name, or both.

it's never going to happen ever again, Capcom just had Sony come in and help them with Street Fighter for fucks sake. Cross your fingers and hope for a Dino-related RE DLC because we'll never see a full fledged DC game again

But I have to believe. At least Capcom Vancouver didn't forget when they did that DR3 DLC. Also the Japanese say it as deeno for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom