• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG28

So I guess I'm never going to get a refund for Batman Arkham Knight from Nuuvem?

Its been 5 days since I emailed them. And no response yet, and I've sent them another one 2 days ago.

Do they even have a customer support service? Or does all the emails goes to a digital-goat basket?
Give it time, it took 5 or 6 days for me to get it refunded.

Shantom

So I guess I'm never going to get a refund for Batman Arkham Knight from Nuuvem?

Its been 5 days since I emailed them. And no response yet, and I've sent them another one 2 days ago.

Do they even have a customer support service? Or does all the emails goes to a digital-goat basket?

It took them 5 days to refund me.

wilflare

Can select up to 7.6M for $15 at the same link, can't speak to it since I got the 3M one.

guess I should try that. lol. how do you manage to run your keyboard and mouse so far?
I suppose DS4 wouldn't have an issue but lol

Technically speaking they are, The Witcher 1 & 2 comes with GOG backup key? ;)

I wonder if Steam copies of Witcher 3 will get a GOG key like before oO

---
I still can't get Idlemaster running on my MBP... I am terrible

M.D

What happened to your avatar

I bought dance central from them for Xbox one so I think so.

I never had one? ;o

purchased some blizzard and steam keys from them, everything worked fine.... However in the case of the blizzard keys they are images of the box copy code. So probably not exactly legit

I know a lot of people buy from G2A and never had a problem, yet everyone is suggesting to stay away from them. the question with these sites is if they are legit re-sellers like GMG (and even they had a problem recently with The Witcher 3) or are buying Russian cd-keys or using stolen credit cards to do so, all that stuff that can get your game revoked

I searched a bit and they have a ton of satisfied costumers, but also a lot of people claiming they are using these shady methods to acquire the keys for cheap

purchased some blizzard and steam keys from them, everything worked fine.... However in the case of the blizzard keys they are images of the box copy code. So probably not exactly legit

Sites which sell Blizzard stuff are non legit. ALL of them (excluding Battle.net, obviously)

Dr Dogg

And chalk up another title that has been sacrificed to the God's of 21:9.
Grays of War said:
Yuck!
17107684344_62367c22e1_o.png

Yum!!!
17730214845_164e603724_o.png
Though seeing most of your focus it towards the centre of the screen it's not that much of a benefit as it is in other titles. Plus seeing as FOV changes when you aim you're view does get narrower (I think I corrected it in line with the increase in width) plus I'm sure the Longshot scope will be even more fucked than 16:9.

Dsyndrome

Can someone explain to me how the dice game in Witcher 2 works? Because the game doesn't :(
Roll twice to get the best poker hand. When you highlight the dice on the second turn, those are the dice you'll be throwing. You lose the dice if it exits the board when you throw. You get an achievement of you get five of a kind apparently if you have the Steam version.
And like it's said above me, pray to the gods your opponent doesn't smite you with RNG. I saved before every one because of that.
guess I should try that. lol. how do you manage to run your keyboard and mouse so far?
I suppose DS4 wouldn't have an issue but lol
I'd imagine a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard should work.

Chariot

Ah ok. Good to know, the game just gave me some dice with numbers and i couldn'T figure out if I need to throw high or a certain combination (I also lost thrice while testing and I couldn't afford to try more). Thanks for the replies!

Having played Dead Space 3, I can safely say that LoZ: Majora's Mask endures as the only game to make a comeplling villain out of the moon.

Also, Dead Space 3 sucks. The takeaway they seemed to have, looking back at Dead Space 1's success, was "that asteroid-shooting minigame? We need more stuff like that." And so they did - and it's just as rote, boring, and horrible as in the original.

Finally, a tirade: 2-player bro-op: Not even once. If a game has it, avoid the game at all costs because the developers have no idea what they're doing. It ruined RE6 just as it did Dead Space 3.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Dirt Rally isn't what I wanted from the next Dirt game at all in terms of driving feel. I would have felt more gratification lighting a 20$ bill on fire.

I wish Grief was here to tell me if I should fund this or not.

Why do you care what Grief thinks about some random kickstarter you're interested in? If you cared what anyone thought, and that -- first of all -- is a huge mistake... I would think it would be Stumpokapow because he started that analysis of Kickstarted games with delivery/risk/etc. in that google doc.

And if you really want to know, just chat him up on Steam or something?

Do people do this for everyone that gets banned who is a regular in the Steam thread?

"Gee, I wish Frost was here to tell people about the horrors of Strider. And there's not enough Yaiba praise going around either."

"Where's Ozium when you need him... haven't heard enough about DRAGON: THE GAME lately."

Speaking of Ozium...

NOT A HERO really is addictive. Move over HuniePop I've got a new 2015 GOTY

though it doesnt have any resolution options achievements would be nice too but meh.

At first glance, I thought "Ozium has a new DRAGON: THE GAME. Strange." Then I saw who really posted it... maybe you're an alt account for Ozium, hmmmm?

Dirt Rally isn't what I wanted from the next Dirt game at all in terms of driving feel. I would have felt more gratification lighting a 20$ bill on fire.

You should do this and film it. As a PSA for anyone willing to blow $40 on it.
Video of you lighting a $20 on fire and your ensuing reaction.
Video of you playing Dirt Rally, so we can compare and contrast your enjoyment. ;D

Having played Dead Space 3, I can safely say that LoZ: Majora's Mask endures as the only game to make a comeplling villain out of the moon.

Also, Dead Space 3 sucks. The takeaway they seemed to have, looking back at Dead Space 1's success, was "that asteroid-shooting minigame? We need more stuff like that." And so they did - and it's just as rote, boring, and horrible as in the original.

Finally, a tirade: 2-player bro-op: Not even once. If a game has it, avoid the game at all costs because the developers have no idea what they're doing. It ruined RE6 just as it did Dead Space 3.

Congratulations. You have some terrible opinions. Johnny, tell him what he's won...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Before anybody gets excited, the game isn't available for $20 anywhere... unless you take into consideration splitting the cost with your Family Sharing partner. ;)

AHA-Lambda

Why you need a refund? Something up with AK from Nuuvem?

I'm starting a business, for a $1 donation I'll tell anybody if they should buy or fund a game.
I'm getting rich >_<

I want in.

He bought a 970 recently.

Oh.
Well, the *old* shadownet would've just shrugged that off and said "I'm going to modbot the nuuvem code when it gets here".
Or, y'know, he could've sold the AK code from the 970, as he probably would be doing with the GOG code for Witcher 3...

Anteater

eww AO looks crappy in resident evil revelations 2, game is surprisingly demanding, looks decent tho, and I'm liking Barry's daughter.

I think I'm going adjust the brightness of the game, claire telling me it's dark, Moira's got a flashlight but it's pretty bright

Deitus

Do people do this for everyone that gets banned who is a regular in the Steam thread?

"Gee, I wish Frost was here to tell people about the horrors of Strider. And there's not enough Yaiba praise going around either."

Well, yeah. People said exactly that a number of times while you were banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom