• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

SteamGAF.

Where's the cheapest place currently I can find a GTA V steam key?
I don't think waiting for the summer sale's going to be worth it at all, not a significant discount of any sort, at least.

dex3108

Man I really hope that new Mad Max game isn't some quick money grab. Fury Road just got me beyond hyped to play the game.

If it was money grab it would be released now with movie. But they are taking their time so i have faith. More important question is should i pre-order it now for 35$ on GMG knowing very little about game (i can do refund only up to 60 days) or wait and hope that Nuuvem will have similar price and that game won't be region locked XD

Shadownet

Banned
I glanced over it, but I don't see how they can deliver their vision by October 2016. Less than two years of full development with such a lean staff is just begging for setbacks and delays, especially with such ambitious ideas. It certainly sounds cool, but there's nothing realistic about their goals - especially with stretch goals in mind.

Verdict: invest in one of Soldak Entertainment's ARPGs instead. Their products are making great strides with procedural ARPG gameplay, and the games themselves are surprisingly fun too.

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, upcoming release date with few people working on it. I do think it's an amazing concept and I hope it will be successful though.

zkylon

zkylewd
out there somewhere was a neat little game. puzzle platformer with a teleport gun thingie with really pretty pixelart. most of the puzzles were pretty intuitive and i got stuck only a few times, so i think that's pretty cool.

beat it in less than an hour with a bunch of secrets missing but enjoyed it lots for what it was

cool game and everyone has it, so not a bad idea to give it a shot

SteamGAF.

I don't think waiting for the summer sale's going to be worth it at all, not a significant discount of any sort, at least.

There is no cheap place, unless you move to China. :p

I think your best bet is to grab a rockstar social key for half the cost.

Coldsun

Banned
SteamGAF.

There is no real cheap 'steam' key floating around. If you want it cheap cheap, you'll have to let go of the 'steam' aspect of it.

NOT A HERO really is addictive. Move over HuniePop I've got a new 2015 GOTY

though it doesnt have any resolution options achievements would be nice too but meh.

xBladeM6x

Never played 1 -> Played some of 2 -> Finished 3 seems like a natural progression.
Strangely logical. This actually made me laugh. Lol

A lot of people go in without having played either game. Reviews ssaid that W3 really does good explain characters and world. Kotaku got a informative, if annoyingly written guide if you want to pad your knowledge. http://kotaku.com/a-beginner-s-guide-to-the-world-of-the-witcher-1704506152
Thanks for this. I think if I do get it, I'll probably like it a lot, and be motivated to go back and play the other two. Lol

XBP

Does anyone know how can I change the resolution of nidhogg? Its aspect ratio is messed up on my display and there are no settings in the options menu.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
what's RO

salsa_shark.gif

the beaver gif you used to have reminded me of an enemy in Ragnarok Online, a beaver wearing a hardhat

also whenever I think of salsa the first thing that comes to my mind is a big, blue muscular triceratops who has a penchant for eating nachos.

Ozium

I just started to play STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.

What should I expect?

Playing on Master difficulty with the Complete Mod installed.

any leet tipz?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

What should I expect?

any leet tipz?

Accept that you are going to die more than you are going to live.

Check every house in the starting village for loot. There's a few useful hidden items there for new players.

Accept help for the opening mission and let the NPCs try to take the town first, loot the bodies for better gear because you aren't going to kill anything with that spitball-launching Makarov.

If something looks like it might be dangerous, throw the bolt at it.

чики-брики.

zkylon

zkylewd

What should I expect?

any leet tipz?

i'd advice on playing on the very hard difficulties since i don't think the game's all that much fun that way

can't remember many tips but generally quicksave a lot and be patient and cautious, go to the smaller places first, get rid of that shitty gun you start with (i think you get like an ak early on or some other gun that looks like that and go slowly building up your equipment)

also check all the bodies cos you get mini-quests from bodies to find that person's stash, so that's a great way to keep finding things to do and one of the most fun things about the game imo

Chariot

Apropos spiders. Zkylon probably had trouble shopping where I am. Our shopping centre currently has an exotic animal week with living snakes, leguans and spiders.

Arthea

I can't buy Higurashi... my payment doesn't get through for some reason...
Also only 3 people on my fl bought it? I need a new fl?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I hate how the Steam guides section works.

You can't middle click to open a guide in a new tab, or even right click and do it. You're forced to read one guide at a time unless you start duplicating tabs or something. Why is this section like this, and by this I mean stupid.

Chariot

I can't buy Higurashi... my payment doesn't get through for some reason...
Also only 3 people on my fl bought it? I need a new fl?
I am going to huy it st the start of the next month. New graphic card was expensive and I need the tiny bit of money left for food. Eh, who am I kidding, I need the miney for Akiba's Trip.

Arthea

I am going to huy it st the start of the next month. New graphic card was expensive and I need the tiny bit of money left for food. Eh, who am I kidding, I need the miney for Akiba's Trip.

I decided, the heck, summer sale? I'm buying Akiba strip and Higurashi and it is my summer sale! And now I can't buy Higurashi, I really hope this annoying bug will go away in couple of hours.

edited: about Nep Nep delay. If beta never happened, I assume delay will be much longer than to the beginning of July.

zkylon

zkylewd
Apropos spiders. Zkylon probably had trouble shopping where I am. Our shopping centre currently has an exotic animal week with living snakes, leguans and spiders.

i'd generally have trouble living in outside of a city in which there aren't multiple choices for every place that i can go to in case of something like that

i do a lot of detouring during halloween because of the few places celebrate that here, but since buenos aires is pretty alright i'm usually not too far from somewhere else i can go

I can't buy Higurashi.... because I'm busy punching the screen everytime I look at the screenshots and see the faces of the characters.

Wtf is this?
original higurashi had those awful designs, but it's a really celebrated series, don't be fooled for how bad those drawings look, it's good stuff

the version on steam comes with both the updated designs and the shitty originals

the final designs are pretty pleasing imo tho u know, lolis

backgrounds are still pretty bad but who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom