• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
iHc4w7I.jpg

The RTS sections were good, godammit :(

Meh... I'm interested and would get a sequel to Brutal Legend but I rather see them do a Psychonauts sequel over it.

I have $45 worth of Spider Man and Transformers games in my cart. What's wrong with me? Someone stop me.

Its collecting for the sake of collecting. If thats what you really want to do, go for it. I'm that was with the Assassin's Creed games. I'll probably never play them all but I must have them.

Yeah, edited my post :)
Is it true Ryse is 3 hours long? HLTB says 6 hours or so, but people on community hub claim otherwise.

3 hours is how long it takes to install on the Xbox One.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Uh... I only use my credit card with paypal 99% of the time and it worked fine for me.

Well, Nuuvem doesn't allow international users to use credit cards directly as it requires additional information and my theory was that perhaps paying with a credit card using PayPal, without logging in, was allowing Nuuvem to detect the use of said card and thus causing the issue.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Here we go again.
(Manos hands of fate)
Pudge, Director's Cut won't be free for people who purchased the old mobile port on Humble, but I'm trying to talk with them to see if there's a way I can give people who bought the old version on Humble a discount.

Well, it's a slightly more reasonable stance than the usual "The game is totally different, guys! No keys or discounts for you!"

zkylon

zkylewd
I always feel the odd-man out in saying that I loved Brutal Legend, RTS and all. Every area was packed full of fun little references and jokes for metal fans, really crafted with a lot of love and respect for the different eras and subgenres while poking fun at how absolutely silly it all is.

I also crashed Tim's livestream showing off the PC version's multi (match starts at 42:10, I broke the lobby and you see my name pop up at 42:16 just before the match loads) which caused him all sorts of confusion when he had a teammate! I can forgive some of the game's sins for giving me that opportunity~
i loved it too, even the crappy rts parts <3

I am pretty relieved.

Got Ornstein & Smough down finally at my first ever NG+ run.
Things are advancing so crazy fast in NG+.

Had only Solaire with me who was formidable cannon fodder. Sadly no human summons were to be seen even after waiting for a looong time :(

On NG I killed Smough last but this time I finished the fat bastard as quick as possible to leave the "real" fight to Ornstein.
To be honest, he was no more difficult than Smough. In fact, Smough v2 was capable of dealing some very heavy damage in one hit. Ornstein v2 got about 50% of my health at best. Mind you, I didn't level up HP much at all between both fights.

Anyhow, it was fun. Really different mindset fighting them in NG+. In NG I was frantic, uncoordinated and generally a mess.
But in NG+? I basically "played" with them.

Here the final parts of the fight with Ornstein v2. Got some unique stuff as well I think.

Ornstein v2

Oh and I saw mega-boob-princess as well for the first time. At least at this fidelity.
lol why are you relieved?

also gj at getting super ornstein in ng+, he was a bitch for me but i'm so bad at videogames...

edit: also how can u say 50% of your health at best, he gets you to 40% in that same webm lol

you liar lol

i wish but who's gonna give them the money

going strong, lol ;)
what's this

*sudden realization*

OOOOOOoooooohhh...

UKULELE...

*bangs head*

I didn't make the Banjo link until your post. I always thought of Banjo as a bear because gaming has taught me that things get goofy names and to consider them in the abstract, like Rockman or Xenoblade Chronicles.

Just flew right over my head.

I'm a little discouraged that it's going to be a $15 downloadable title. I wonder if it will be a little more of a bite sized experience than a full-on AAA Banjo successor.

EDIT: I guess it's more like a $25 game in US dollars.

Well, more often than not you actually end up getting some sort of discount by backing it on kickstarter. On Steam It'll probably be 29€, or even 39€.

Also, pricing it rather low is a smart move, in my opinion.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
xErPeoA.jpg

before you ask: "BAFTA,IFMCA nominated composer, Kingdoms of Amalur, Banjo-Kazooie, Viva Pinata, Civilization Beyond Earth"

zkylon

zkylewd
Tried to buy the new bundle on IndieGala... payment seemed to have gone through, though I didn't receive any confirmation email from them or paypal, nor keys for the games. After a bit they sent me an email saying that there's a problem and that my paypal account didn't allow the payment, and also asking me to try with another account.

I checked and no money has been taken from my paypal account, and no transaction is listed either. Weird... it's not the first time I buy bundles from them with the same paypal account. Never had any problem.

Tried it again with the same account, worked just fine now.

Dr Dogg

I didn't mind the Tactical elements of Brutal Legend (call it RTS is a bit of a stretch) but I'd love something expanded on the openworld, Motorforge exploration, brawler type gameplay. With an awesome soundtrack again and of course shitloads of collectables.

Enough that it's not up. If it could be, it would be.

I expect a blog post from Bethesda saying "Why we're doing paid preloads".

Jawmuncher

I didn't mind the Tactical elements of Brutal Legend (call it RTS is a bit of a stretch) but I'd love something expanded on the openworld, Motorforge exploration, brawler type gameplay. With an awesome soundtrack again and of course shitloads of collectables.

I expect a blog post from Bethesda saying "Why we're doing paid preloads".

Pretty sure even Tim Schafer used RTS to explain it.

I'm in the US and I can't order anything from Nuveem anymore, when I add it to the cart, it says "This product is not available for purchase in your region."

I just want cheap games :(

The Kong Quest.

Uh yeah, when I usually am about to go, I think about other things to make my sessions longer with the working girl. Yooka-Laylee completely bared itself to me in all its puntastic glory.

I'll let you stew on that until you get it. It's too delicious to waste.

hmmm... so its just a play on words with conquest or what? cause either I'm not getting it or its just eh.

Jawmuncher

hmmm... so its just a play on words with conquest or what? cause either I'm not getting it or its just eh.

Diddy's Kong Quest

Everyone reads it as

Diddy kong's Quest

Which at the end of the day was supposed to be like Diddy's Conquest

Kind of like Demons Souls a lot of people just call Demon Souls.

I'm in the US and I can't order anything from Nuveem anymore, when I add it to the cart, it says "This product is not available for purchase in your region."

I just want cheap games :(
because everyone and their grandmother wanted to make it hot now no one gets cheap games!! let this be a lesson for the next time, keep it on the down low.
Diddy's Kong Quest

Everyone reads it as

Diddy kong's Quest

Which at the end of the day was supposed to be like Diddy's Conquest

Kind of like Demons Souls a lot of people just call Demon Souls.

It's just eh.
They're all pretty lame puns.
(Since most puns are inherently lame to begin with)
oh okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom