• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
tumblr_maxdt4VKbZ1rfqufmo1_540.jpg

(I think I missed the mark by a few hours, but it's still more or less accurate.)

Presuming you mean Witcher 3 you're off by a day. It's only a little more than 40 hours to go.

Does TW1 and TW2 have full 360 controller support? Pretty sure 2 has. And I'm guessing TW3 already supports it.

TW2 does, but you'd need a pgp profile for TW1. I can upload mine if you need one.

pretty sure witcha1 doesn't, i imagine it being really unpleasant to play with a controller

witcha2 i played it all with a controller on release iirc

It's fine with a controller if you have the right profile. I played 40 hours of it.

Considering consoles hadn't fucked everything up for everyone yet, no, Witcher 1 doesn't.

Don't believe his lies.

Shadownet

Banned
Thanks isofefefefefefefe. I'm most likely going to get the game. We should play together sometimes.

Btw Witcher 3 unlock on the 18th instead of the 19th? What time exactly.

$10 ? this is really good price for the season pass
is it worth it ?

Unless you like challenge missions (which I don't) there is only 2 story missions. I would wait till it goes on sale. I despite challenge missions.

L.O.R.D

ok thanks , maybe i'll wait, or not

because i just got the vita and have a lot of Rented PS Vita games
UOmtq8x.jpg

FBAGDn7.jpg

going all Digital for the vita ( i don't have a choice , PS Vita games are very rare in my city )

so tempted to buy Senran Kagura Vita , the first game on 3DS is shit and its can't be compared to the vita version

Milamber

UOmtq8x.jpg
FBAGDn7.jpg

going all Digital for the vita ( i don't have a choice , PS Vita games are very rare in my city )

so tempted to buy Senran Kagura Vita , the first game on 3DS is shit and its can't be compared to the vita version

*pft* Should've just bought the PSTV.

EDIT: I got one and aside from P4, the rest of my games are PS1 classics. There is nothing else enjoyable about it.

L.O.R.D

EDIT: I got one and aside from P4, the rest of my games are PS1 classics. There is nothing else enjoyable about it.

yah , i dislike playing game on TV , there some games i don't want anyone to see me playing it
the only thing that really annoying i have Crash 1-3 + Crash CTR + Spyro and i can't play them on my main account ( which is US account )

Miguel81

The PSTV was around 40 bucks at Gamestop a few days ago(US), but sold out by the time I read the thread.

Shade

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 26 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bridge It (Plus) -- MB-5A3BD50BBF572396 - Taken by madjoki. 1 entrants total.
Beast Boxing Turbo -- MB-929538CA03587944 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 2 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-0EEF7516D6B72E10 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.
Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint -- MB-1C9DE4258A71FF44 - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol Pacific Skies -- MB-9E8D84A4B04B0A00 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Little Racers STREET -- MB-2020FA9909026011 - Taken by bluechox2. 2 entrants total.
Xotic -- MB-86BD806FA7EE0E81 - Taken by SeZMehK. 1 entrants total.
Blood of the Werewolf -- MB-35130E627B150AA7 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Lunar Flight -- MB-6CBBE461425D1B6C - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate -- MB-267FB2576199D908 - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-2448686B2FF67D33 - Taken by factorone. 1 entrants total.
Interstellar Marines -- MB-4666BF1FDF30F239 - Taken by xezuru. 1 entrants total.
Gravity Badgers -- MB-4892AA6C3A0782D1
Little Racers STREET #2 -- MB-8FF34A0039A91CC5 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol -- MB-2F036985FC222322 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-197D2B05D823157B - Taken by Mixed2k. 1 entrants total.
love Plus -- MB-41EB87D10BE64837 - Taken by Milamber. 1 entrants total.
Costume Quest -- MB-E36F8BDFEC18928A - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Astro Tripper -- MB-E8AA1FDBC19CDB3E - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Finding Teddy -- MB-699BF5C670CEC347 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Grimind -- MB-FFC90F0188F67771 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
love Plus #2 -- MB-F9A05F004A727377 - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter -- MB-1B2B76DA56854793 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Nightmares From The Deep -- MB-05ED6C5EF724B9E8 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Sang-Froid -- MB-8513DE0F01D30709 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-C5858E6174DC4B56 - Taken by Shadownet. 1 entrants total.

t1431843360z1.png

I'm stuck in a feedback loop between AdVenture Capitalist and Clicker Heroes.

Send help

restart steam in offline mode, disconnect internet, set clock to 1980, launch adventure capitalist and do both normal and space screen, close, hit 88 miles per hour to go to 2035, reopen adventure capitalist > profit. (game will not start past 2038)

It would take about 10.000 years or so to 'play' this parody legit, so if you want to tire yourself out so you can de-install it: this is the path you must walk.

I would like to call it the AdVenture Capitalist Path of Shame.

because otherwise it's:
Just wait till the Spaaaaace thing gets unlocked and it actually has a catchy tune and oh god why am I still playing this I can stop I can stop ? please help me I don't think I can

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
thanks for all the suggestions everyone! What happened was a fence like this with a bigger pipe outline got picked up by some strong wind in the tarp part and hit me in the back of the head then hit my right shoulder when I was down.
BAN9lcw.jpg

I'll be okay but they gave me painkillers and told me to rest for a few days.

Milamber

thanks for all the suggestions everyone! What happened was a fence like this with a bigger pipe outline got picked up by some strong wind in the tarp part and hit me in the back of the head then hit my right shoulder when I was down.
BAN9lcw.jpg

Something like that, in Japanese fantasy fiction tropes, would knock me out and waking up to find myself reincarnated as a baby in a fantasy setting with all my memories intact.

ExoSoul

Banned
Something like that, in Japanese fantasy fiction tropes, would knock me out and waking up to find myself reincarnated as a baby in a fantasy setting with all my memories intact.

You're being too soft, you'd reincarnate as the diapper.
Nothing against you, just that the cenario you described was bland for what usually happens

Edit: Bad time to have database errors.

Miguel81

I'll be sidelining Project CARS for now. The game is a bit rough around the edges. Kinda wish MS would plan on releasing Forza 6 on Steam/PC/WinStore whatever.

zkylon

zkylewd
did quoting break only for me or everyone else too

@anteater
forced doesn't look like such a bad game but holy shit that name is awful

Tizoc

UOmtq8x.jpg

FBAGDn7.jpg

Going all Digital is not wise IMO; you'll run out of space real fast.

I bought one because of the discount the other day. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it when it arrives.

Just peeped into that Western RPG soundtrack thread, and glad that UNATCO popped up in there. What an incredible track. This is when the game grabbed hold.

Masterpiece of a soundtrack. My favorite track is Paris Chateau. Love the Hong Kong streets theme too.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
BAN9lcw.jpg

Oh wow, that looks like it would really hurt. Glad you're alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom