• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
thanks for all the suggestions everyone! What happened was a fence like this with a bigger pipe outline got picked up by some strong wind in the tarp part and hit me in the back of the head then hit my right shoulder when I was down.
BAN9lcw.jpg

I'll be okay but they gave me painkillers and told me to rest for a few days.

Sue the company. Buy steam games.

seriously, ouch! That must've hurt.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It wasn't so bad before but now that I woke up it hurts quite a bit. I'll have to pick up the pain killers the hospital prescribed me when the grocery store opens later. I'm just glad I didn't get seriously hurt.

Eugh, yeah it always picks up the next day @_@ I had a cousin take a wooden structure to the back of the head/neck while he was doing construction work, messed his back up pretty bad so I'm really glad it seems you won't have to have the same experience!

TSr5q58.png

the revolution has begun

God is dead

zkylon

zkylewd
ok i don't know how i had missed the first two bosses of la-mulana but man it makes a world of difference to not start with that minecart fuck

Milamber

I bought one because of the discount the other day. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it when it arrives.

It's terrible. Just because you think you saved money buying it at a discount, you realize that you have to buy a prohibitively expensive memory card to save your games.

Plus a PS3/4 controller if you don't have one yet. That's $100 already down excluding the PSTV. Not to mention the paltry library.

I don't want to know what you'd shave >_<

Standard face, armpits and pubes. What else is there?

Copons

Needs translation

It's... it's... it's making me regret I haven't shaved since high school.

Maybe this isn't your first razor,
but it'll surely be your first real razor.

There'll be plenty first times in your life. But you'll remember only the real ones.

The first girlfriend
I'm sorry bro, but she showed your love letters to the entire classroom
The first real girlfriend
she', you'll remember forever

The first party
pizza and orange juice for everybody!
The first real party
no one cares about dinner

The first pet
1 hg of hair and squeaks
The first real pet
1 kg of scales and fangs

Your first shave won't make you a man.
But your first real shave will get you damn close.

And then some useful suggestions on how to properly shave.

I'm not kidding, that's what it says here. :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tiamat X -- MB-9594882AE22C3313 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

JaseC

First I've heard of this game; in what bundle was it?

A few Daily Indie Game bundles (Super Bundle 6, Mini Bundle 2 and Rebundle 1), plus it was a featured deal on the front page of the site at some point. If you've set up your DIG account page, then you would have received an e-mail notifying you that the game has been added.

Knurek

Is Grupees acting weird for anyone else? I can't get the site to cough up keys for any game I own there - the site gets stuck on expanding the game entry to show the key...

JaseC

Is Grupees acting weird for anyone else? I can't get the site to cough up keys for any game I own there - the site gets stuck on expanding the game entry to show the key...

Yeah, I was experiencing the same thing about half an hour ago.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's terrible. Just because you think you saved money buying it at a discount, you realize that you have to buy a prohibitively expensive memory card to save your games.

Plus a PS3/4 controller if you don't have one yet. That's $100 already down excluding the PSTV. Not to mention the paltry library.

Sounds like $40 down the drain then :\

Since Firaxis put out a major patch reworking trade routes and Wonders in Civ: Beyond Earth two months or so back I've found the game to be eminently more enjoyable. It's still a pretty flawed game, the building quests are still offer virtually no compelling choices, but with trade route automation the thing you will most actively doing is managing Beyond Earth's Espionage system. Which, in my opinion, is easily one of the best things about the game and something I hope they incorporate into Civ V if they do another expansions (which doesn't seem likely after BNW) or Civ VI.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
still cheaper than getting a actual vita with the same stuff most of the time.

Except you can't play half the library or even use Netflix or Hulu (though I think they fixed these two) on the system whereas on the portable version you can. So uh... not really "saving" in the long run when you buy something only to learn "LOL NOT WHITELISTED, GTFO."

Jawmuncher

Except you can't play half the library or even use Netflix or Hulu (though I think they fixed these two) on the system whereas on the portable version you can. So uh... not really "saving" in the long run when you buy something only to learn "LOL NOT WHITELISTED, GTFO."

At least majority of the good stuff is playable at this point aside from a few big ones.

titch

Good call. I liked Faerie Solitaire quite a bit.

Was going to give it a miss when it was on sale - someone recommended it on here and really glad i picked it up!!!

It wasn't so bad before but now that I woke up it hurts quite a bit. I'll have to pick up the pain killers the hospital prescribed me when the grocery store opens later. I'm just glad I didn't get seriously hurt.

Jeeze that could have been a lot worse, hope it improves quickly

Anyhoo, picked up a few games here recently so a little bit of paying it forward.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

bit Dungeon II -- MB-C46CDBFFADE9E63D - Taken by didamangi. 1 entrants total.
Commando Jack -- MB-F8D07AF76A8D33D0 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Muffin Knight -- MB-867A7530B26EB1D8 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Battlepaths -- MB-2FE080454613F06B - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-397344D0E6D56031 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 1 entrants total.
Chip -- MB-B32F02C5A48AB69F - Taken by Deques. 3 entrants total.
Dustforce DX -- MB-999003CAC3892146 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
Master Reboot -- MB-0113B59704549053 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
Party of Sin -- MB-979F2ABF134136C7 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-C5A97241C80DBB59 - Taken by KenOD. 1 entrants total.
Megabyte Punch -- MB-8832DDC067BA7843 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 1 entrants total.
Cubetractor -- MB-23677A37DDF4F596 - Taken by galv. 4 entrants total.
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate Complete -- MB-35AD8ADE23704C7C - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-D9AF85B8FF1AB8BE - Taken by kurahador. 5 entrants total.
Anomaly Korea -- MB-D603AC545353CEA3 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Velocibox -- MB-8DF10C0999E3EFE8 - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.

t1431862796z1.png

Tizoc

A few Daily Indie Game bundles (Super Bundle 6, Mini Bundle 2 and Rebundle 1), plus it was a featured deal on the front page of the site at some point. If you've set up your DIG account page, then you would have received an e-mail notifying you that the game has been added.

Ah I see, I'm sadly too lazy to check my e-mail sometimes so I miss out on stuff like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom