• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homefront: The Revolution - Story Trailer

B8fNA8c.gif

Ludens

Banned
I found a workaround for the GMG code: keep pushing Add and eventually the code will work. I got Vertical Drop Heroes (free in Gleam.io), Shiplord (free in Gleam.io) and Bridge Constructor (I was missing this one).

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
ugh CIV6 looks like a mobile or facebook game, a bit like clash of clans.
Got to say it actuallly hampers the little hype I had for it at all, even though I never ever would have gotten it day 1 after civ 5 barebone launch or the xcom 2 launch with shitty performance and massive bugs.

kagamin

What's this with people complaining about the art style

"Like an iOS Game"
"Looks like Clash of Clans"

Since when do those freemium games have a patent for comiclooks.

ugh CIV6 looks like a mobile or facebook game, a bit like clash of clans.
Got to say it actuallly hampers the little hype I had for it at all, even though I never ever would have gotten it day 1 after civ 5 barebone launch or the xcom 2 launch with shitty performance and massive bugs.

Yooooooooooo.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yooooooooooo.
Gonna be honest with you I just dislike the "cartoon" artstyle in strategy games (I like it in other genres at times).
Also got to say it doesn't really look like they pulled the artstyle off that well, it coild look much better and still use a cartooney artstyle, this at least from what I saw on my phone looks pretty jarring too me.

Uzzy

Gonna be honest with you I just dislike the "cartoon" artstyle in strategy games (I like it in other genres at times).
Also got to say it doesn't really look like they pulled the artstyle off that well, it coild look much better and still use a cartooney artstyle, this at least from what I saw on my phone looks pretty jarring too me.

Meanwhile Endless Legend can rock up with a gorgeous art style and great mechanics and sold maybe a tenth of what Civ 6 will sell. I mean look at this map!

I know the strategy genre would be dead without big tentpole releases like Civ, but it'd be a lot healthier and dynamic if people looked beyond Firaxis' latest.

Also, censoring Liberty Leading the People is fucking embarrassing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Strategy First - Anniversary Sale: 80% off Catalog
Press Release - Valve
STRATEGY FIRST 27th ANNIVERSARY SALE ON STEAM! ALL STRATEGY FIRST GAMES ARE 80% OFF.*

Celebrate the 27th Anniversary Sale “The Year of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity”

Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Strategy First Inc, a leading digital publisher is proud to announce the 27th Anniversary Sale available on Steam. All Strategy First titles will receive an 80% discount from the regular price.

The games available represent a variety of genres, adventure, strategy, action, racing, casual, indie, simulations and much more.

During ‘The Year of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity’ be sure to experience the original FlatOut titles. While at the same time try other genres and great games from Graviteam Tactics ‘Operation Star’ and much more. There are fun and exciting titles from developers from all parts of the world.

For the entire list of games available we kindly invite you to visit our page.

Strategy First Director Emanuel Wall: “Our 27th Anniversary ‘The Year of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity’ promises to be our biggest year to date. We will continue to bring games from all over the world from as many diverse genres as possible. At the same time we plan on delivering news, updates and sneak-peaks of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity’ and from our development partner Kylotonn Games.”

The Strategy First 27th Anniversary sale ‘The Year of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity’ features over a hundred games all discounted by 80%.

See all of Strategy First's titles here!

*Offer ends May 18th at 10:00 AM Pacific.

doesnt seem to be live yet tho

Ludens

Banned
Did Nightcry got patched? It seems the game bombed hard, around 2800 owners. I watched some videos and it was very goofy, but in other section it looked a nice horror, even if there were Deadly Premonition vibes regarding the jankiness.

Also:

https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

Well, I was right. FFX/X-2 has not dual audio like PS4 version. Let's see four dual OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom